2009.05.01 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, at least we know how the snake died! I really really hope that this gets better!!

Dr. G did say she didn't think toxicology reports would yield anything so I think she was right. This makes me sad because if Caylee wasn't druged, she then may have suffered greatly while she was killed.

Dr. G did say she didn't think toxicology reports would yield anything so I think she was right. This makes me sad because if Caylee wasn't druged, she then may have suffered greatly while she was killed.

If she died as a result of a drug overdose ... and it was the first time that she had been given the drug, then it wouldn't show up in the hair anyway ... as hair has to grow before drugs are encased in the hair shaft.

I was looking back at the crime scene pics. Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but there were alot of water bottles found. Does anyone know if all of these were tested for DNA? Thank's

This one doesn't bother me so much - because duct tape is very easy to tear with hands.

I think the knife was used for some other purpose, if at all.

no latent prints on the tape though ... THAT bothers me!

We haven't seen the Amscot tape yet...

SOMETHING - SOMETHING changed to make the state seek the DP. There is SOMETHING that will tie her, so everyone, let's not worry and keep faith. They wouldn't throw their case away by selecting DP for no reason, would they?

none of this evidence is pointing to her AT ALL

no latent prints on the tape though ... THAT bothers me!

I was thinking about this - I am not sure how it works, but this piece specifically shows latent samples from CA, GA and LA - and proceeds to state that no latent prints were found on the tape. Why not include KC in this as well? It's GOT TO be separate. Go, PLEASE let it be separate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper