2009.05.01 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
is anyone else having a hard time reading the FBI report due to poor copy's?

I am wondering about this one - with all of the rain and flooding in the area, would not the soil be a different composition completely than when in the woods in June? June-December - I would think that the soil would be completely different - anyone know if this is true?

No, not really. If there wasn't sand there before, for example, there wouldn't be after a flood. My understanding is that its relatively flat, so there wouldn't be significant erosion. For it to be swampy the water has to hang around.

No, not really. If there wasn't sand there before, for example, there wouldn't be after a flood. My understanding is that its relatively flat, so there wouldn't be significant erosion. For it to be swampy the water has to hang around.

OK, so we have to consider how long the area was under water - I have never been clear on this, or understood when the area flooded and for how long.

Another note is that perhaps KC did not keep the shoes she wore into the woods - I am getting so frustrated and upset not knowing the scenario - can't someone in Orlando find a bag somewhere that contains all of the answers needed to put KC down for good???

I notice they refer to the duct tape as being "around the skull" vs on the skull.

dont panic about the shoes, yall. for one thing, flip flops from target dont exactly last a long time, you know? she may no longer have had whatever she was wearing then.

in fact, dont panic about this doc dump at all - state decided to seek DP - and think of all that you already know. there is more they wont release until trial or very near, 2 years or so from now.

SOMETHING - SOMETHING changed to make the state seek the DP. There is SOMETHING that will tie her, so everyone, let's not worry and keep faith. They wouldn't throw their case away by selecting DP for no reason, would they?

Agreed.
IMHO the SA is keeping the strongest/best evidence "close to the vest" and will release it at a later date.

can't someone in Orlando find a bag somewhere that contains all of the answers needed to put KC down for good???

I wonder if there was anything else in with the bag of toys the deputy found and threw away, could shoes be in there? Did they ever go back to get that bag?

Does anyone know for certain, where it relates to the Florida Sunshine laws and discovery that in fact...the state can hold back the most damning details until just prior to, or closer to trial? This is like not showing your cards and I'm concerned this is illegal...and therefore concerned, the DP being put back on the table was a ploy to get KC to plea out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleleighD70