2009.05.01 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please start a thread on the bullet? I've thought from day 1, Caylee was shot, but everyone said it wasn't possible and laughed at me for saying this. The medical investigator said she was murdered, cause of death undetermined. All that says to me is that she couldn't positively say she died of a bullet wound, not that she didn't have a bullet wound. Maybe I am way off base, but we have a bullet, and a weapons expert on the prosecution, correct? And we know George had guns. Most dads with guns teach their kids how to use them. Why is this so far-fetched? Oh, I know, mother's only kill in "soft" ways. I don't put anything past this defendant.

The medical examiner only had bones to examine. She could have died to some trauma like a gun shot to her soft tissue. Or KC could have planted the bullet casing to set up George.

Well, can someone please find it? I did a search on Bullet and no threads about the bullet came up.

I was goin page by page but sounds like you had a faster way to find it than I did. WTG

Plus, and I hate to be morbid, the person's clothes would have smelled of death.
He/she would have had to get rid of them.:(

I can't believe Cindy washed the pants she found. How desperate are you for clothes, that you even try to wash that out, or even touch it. :eek:
And she calls herself a Nurse.

She has such a clean and tidy house and brings in the pants that smell like death, but throws away the donated toys that supposedly smelled like smoke. :confused:

The medical examiner only had bones to examine. She could have died to some trauma like a gun shot to her soft tissue. Or KC could have planted the bullet casing to set up George.

Or there could have been a bullet hole in the bones. They did look for blood splatter at the house, correct? And Cindy sure did a lot of sheet washing, pant washing, etc. Cindy said she washed those sheets every week on Greta. Why? I still think the chloroform could have been from George and Cindy cleaning, cleaning, cleaning that trunk.

How did they know Caylee didn't die of natural causes without having the toxicology reports back? How about a bullet hole in the skeleton. The skeleton was the only thing left, except for a little bit of hair. They may not have been able to say she died of that bullet, but they sure could say she had been shot.

The skeleton was not intact. It was all over the place. The bullet was not used to shoot the snake. The snake was run over.

:eek: I hadn't thought of that! :eek:

If she were shot, wouldnt there have been blood evidence at the house? Maybe there was, I dont know.

The soil results just dont mean much. It would have been icing on the cake if it matched her shoes, but if you look at the totality of teh evidence it just doesnt matter. I have been to the location where the body was found. She could easily have tossed a bagged Caylee in there, without setting foot in the overgrown areas. And that is probably exactly what she did, given her general laziness. Then tossed her $5 flip flops if need be.

I can't believe Cindy washed the pants she found. How desperate are you for clothes, that you even try to wash that out, or even touch it. :eek:

She has such a clean and tidy house and brings in the pants that smell like death, but throws away the donated toys that supposedly smelled like smoke. :confused:
I know, it doesn't make any sense at all. I can't imagine washing them in my washing machine either and then didn't she fold and put them on the bed or something?

To be shot means bullet damage. As far as I know, the skeletal remains showed zero damage of any kind, no knife, no broken bones, nothing. The likleyhood of a bullet being fired, killing the subject, especially someone as small as Caylee, and not hitting a bone is very small.

None of this makes any sense....all these samples were taken months after the murder...hopefully something could be recovered but not likely....back to circumstantial evidence...which should hang her anyway....

the whole point of this crazy case is the length of time that went before it was reported...no one noticed Caylee was missing...is this sick or what? Evidence? Most is long gone....what does that prove?

Well, can someone please find it? I did a search on Bullet and no threads about the bullet came up.

Umm, go ahead and start one then if ya can't find one. Mods will merge it if there is another one.

Nancy's on again, but for anybody who missed the first airing, she doesn't really talk about Caylee until about 40 minutes into the show. :)

If KC is found not guilty this will be the OJ verdict all over again based on the amount of evidence the state has against the defendant. The OJ verdict was a joke/shock and I don't see a jury in high profile case making that mistake again (especially in the less liberal FL) IMO. Especially after OJ went on to write a book basically confessing after years went by of him walking free and then went on to commit another serious crime. I'm not surprised that matching soil wasn't found in her trunk (I doubt she put anything from the crime scene in her trunk after dumping it) or shoes (she could have easily thrown them out or washed them when she was out on bail--they didn't retrieve the shoes until Dec IIRC..to be honest I would have been surprised if they did find dirt on the shoes cause I highly doubt KC would hold onto anything tying her to the scene when she was home and able to destroy it) so I'm not that disappointed or think of this as a "torpedo to the state." I believe they have more information they are holding onto for as long as they can because I believe that's what a smart prosecutor would do--give the defense less time to try to come up with excuses. They have a strong, DP warranting case and don't need to show all the evidence to the public 1+ years before the trial starts IMO.

Even if Casey was let off...where on earth could she go? lol Nancy answer that one for us please. Someone, somewhere would take matters into their own hands:) That in itself is comforting.

Or there could have been a bullet hole in the bones. They did look for blood splatter at the house, correct? And Cindy sure did a lot of sheet washing, pant washing, etc. Cindy said she washed those sheets every week on Greta. Why? I still think the chloroform could have been from George and Cindy cleaning, cleaning, cleaning that trunk.

How did they know Caylee didn't die of natural causes without having the toxicology reports back? How about a bullet hole in the skeleton. The skeleton was the only thing left, except for a little bit of hair. They may not have been able to say she died of that bullet, but they sure could say she had been shot.

The skeleton was not intact. It was all over the place. The bullet was not used to shoot the snake. The snake was run over.

The babys bones would have shattered and been charred where a bullet penetrated and I believe, they reassembled her skeletal remains to ensure they had all of her. The medical examiner mentioned small bones being missing but no ante-mortum trauma.
I don't know. I don't want to think of it really. An unconscious or drugged Caylee being suffocated is bad enough. I'm not ready for something worse really. But welcome to WS! :)

Sounds more like smoke and mirrors to me :waitasec:

Even if Casey was let off...where on earth could she go? lol Nancy answer that one for us please. Someone, somewhere would take matters into their own hands:) That in itself is comforting.

I think if KC was acquitted then she'd ask for protective custody --- because CA would make good on her prior threats. j/k

As for the bullet for clarification it was determined to be a ".30 calibre". That is a rifle round with power. It was not a shotgun casing. I dont believe it has any relation to this case. As per the M.E. there was not any "Ante-mortem" wounds to the bones. More than likely if that rifle was fired, it makes alot of noise, not easily muffled and it would have caused substantial damage to the intended target. Even more so considering the frailty of the bones of a 2 year old.

As for the bullet for clarification it was determined to be a ".30 calibre". That is a rifle round with power. It was not a shotgun casing. I dont believe it has any relation to this case. As per the M.E. there was not any "Ante-mortem" wounds to the bones. More than likely if that rifle was fired, it makes alot of noise, not easily muffled and it would have caused substantial damage to the intended target. Even more so considering the frailty of the bones of a 2 year old.
I agree with you, and I can't see Caylee dying of a gunshot wound unless a silencer was used. Even then, why? It would be quite easy for an adult to overpower a 2 y/o child and kill them without using a weapon. I think that's what the duct tape was for ~ to silence her while being strangled, suffocated or drowned. :( MOO

I know, it doesn't make any sense at all. I can't imagine washing them in my washing machine either and then didn't she fold and put them on the bed or something?

Yes and gave them to LE later I think. That's why I know in my heart, the A's knew right away, the minute they went to the tow yard that Casey had done something terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member