2009.05.08 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just can't believe we're going to have to go through another trial with another "JB" defending another narcisstic sociopath! :behindbar

IIRC Steve C. actually told about 4 different stories. :rolleyes: Each time it changed a little.

Remember how SC stated that he thought there was a "balloon" in the bathtub, and then realized it was Kathleen? What a smarmy, derogatory way to describe poor Kathleen's body. :mad:

Oh, that is just awful Mitzi. I think SC looks really scary.

Please don't laugh at my question, but they said the bathtub was dry. Do we know how long she laid there after she died until the neighbor found her? I ask as Dr Baden says she inhaled water by probably having her head pushed down under the water. Ta

Not a silly question. Lots of murder-drownings in the bath are caused when the prep grabs the victim's ankles and slides her down into the water. Legs immobilized = no chance.

First, it would be extremely difficult to wear a wire around an ex-police officer, especially if she's sleeping with him. She doesn't seem sophisticated enough to be able to carry it out. Second, he didn't exactly tell Stacy on his own that he killed Kathleen. According to the pastor (Neil Schori I believe is his name), Stacy woke up and Drew wasn't in bed with her and she couldn't find him in the house. She called his cell phone repeatedly and there was no answer. She finally heard a sound downstairs and when she went into the laundry room, Drew was in his black SWAT clothing and was putting some women's clothing in the washing machine. He then told her that the police would be coming around asking questions and this is what she should say......... If I remember correctly, that was the scenario under which she found out that he killed her.

This plus the money angle was the reason Stacy couldn't be allowed to divorce Drew. He couldn't let her begin proceedings because if she was "out of love" with him, she would have immense control over him because of her knowledge. He just couldn't let that happen. Drew the control freak - still trying to control the situation.

It is so gratifying to see him in handcuffs - so gratifying.

Yet Stacy did lie for him during the first investigation, didn't she? And telling her pastor isn't the same as telling the police. She could have had him arrested, even just before she disappeared, and she wouldn't be missing now. She had to have known she was in danger.

Bold mine.

I doubt Chrissy will have any "maternal instincts" come out if she is pregnant...she didn't seem to mind moving her current two young children in with the alleged killer. :rolleyes:
Some young girls are really dumb, they don't have a clue what's out there walking around.

Perhaps they think all men are like their fathers. I know I did.

Yet Stacy did lie for him during the first investigation, didn't she? And telling her pastor isn't the same as telling the police. She could have had him arrested, even just before she disappeared, and she wouldn't be missing now. She had to have known she was in danger.
What police should she have told? He was one of them! The pastor was probably the only person she really felt like she could trust. MOO

-----------
And what makes you think that Drew's old buddies, old pals would have arrested old Drew. The LE obviously helped their old buddie with his "problems" with Kathleen Savio. Why would you think that Drew would be arrested by the same buddies??

What police should she have told? He was one of them! The pastor was probably the only person she really felt like she could trust. MOO

-----------
And what makes you think that Drew's old buddies, old pals would have arrested old Drew. The LE obviously helped their old buddie with his "problems" with Kathleen Savio. Why would you think that Drew would be arrested by the same buddies??

Great points, thanks for the responses. I forgot about the "blue wall."

Great points, thanks for the responses. I forgot about the "blue wall."
No problem! :blowkiss: You were right though ~ under 'normal' circumstances but in this case, I feel she couldn't trust anyone to keep her confidence, except the pastor.

Oh, that is just awful Mitzi. I think SC looks really scary.

Please don't laugh at my question, but they said the bathtub was dry. Do we know how long she laid there after she died until the neighbor found her? I ask as Dr Baden says she inhaled water by probably having her head pushed down under the water. Ta

It's been awhile since I read everything I could get my hands on about Kathleen's death and Stacy's disappearance, so I can't recall how long Kitty laid in the tub after she died. My opinion, is that Drew, or someone he paid, drowned her in the toilet and then moved her to the tub.

As far as Steve C. goes...imo, he is pretty much Drew's "yes man", and now that Drew is locked up, maybe he will come forward and tell what he knows.

BTW, wouldn't think of laughing at your question. I think it is a good one, and I hope someone else can answer it. :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back