2009.05.08 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if friend Steve C will talk now that DP is away in jail!
I hope allot of people start talking and LE finds something that
will help find Stacy. IMO DP probably kept a souvenior!

There was something very strange about the story Steve C told repeatedly.............almost like something he had memorized. His defense of DP was also strange. I've also thought he might be involved.

Jeff Gardere, PhD talking about GS statements about DP's coping behavior. He says it's the behavior of a sociopath. :clap:

Dr. Perper talking about autopsy report. First report was inconsistent. Crucial finding of bruises. Tissue samples should have been taken. Initially pathologist thought victim fell causing lacerations to head; injuries to front of body can't be explained by a fall, marks of assault.

Dr. Perper finds fault with the autopsy.........he's concerned about bruises on the front of the body and hopes tissue samples were taken from these bruises.

Michael Lisak....nephew of Kathleen. He says he saw Kathleen with a black eye. His mother was persistent and Kathleen finally admitted that DP did it.

Back to Kathleen's nephew. KS was a victim of domestic violence, repeatedly had a black eye. She said she fell. His mother was persistent and finally got her to admit DP did it. Her children were most important things to her, wanted a stable family. Emotionally she got so she couldn't take it.

Nephew says he himself saw physical signs of abuse on Kathleen...he deserves to die in prison.

Drew putting the blame on Kathleen, he makes me sick. Classic abuser blaming the victim.

I still can't believe I'm watching him do the perp walk :behindbar

I was beginning to think I would never see this. And they replayed one of my favorite moments, when NG asked JB how you can fall on the top of your head :clap:
Shades of Michael Peterson! Remember that one? Two dead ladies...
same head wounds.

More of DP talking about his relationship with Kathleen and when he met Stacey. "I left Kathleen because I didn't want to be with her anymore, not because I met Stacey."

Also showing clip of Today Show from Feb. 2008 where he's with his lawyer, JB.

Nancy talking about the death penalty and moratorium Illinois has on it, however, the state can still seek it and use it when the moratorium is lifted.

Nancy talking with the current g/f's father again. She has two children and moved them into DP's house also.

DB: the state will not put the death penalty back into effect just for this case and doesn't have an opinon on whether or not the state will seek it.

Mike Brooks: Thinks the state could seek death penalty. Also says the GJ is still in session for two more weeks on Stacey's disappearance.

That's all for tonight ~ her show repeats in an hour. :)

There was something very strange about the story Steve C told repeatedly.............almost like something he had memorized. His defense of DP was also strange. I've also thought he might be involved.

IIRC Steve C. actually told about 4 different stories. :rolleyes: Each time it changed a little.

Remember how SC stated that he thought there was a "balloon" in the bathtub, and then realized it was Kathleen? What a smarmy, derogatory way to describe poor Kathleen's body. :mad:

Nancy talking with the current g/f's father again. She has two children and moved them into DP's house also.

DB: the state will not put the death penalty back into effect just for this case and doesn't have an opinon on whether or not the state will seek it.

Mike Brooks: Thinks the state could seek death penalty. Also says the GJ is still in session for two more weeks on Stacey's disappearance.

I have no insider knowledge, but, mark my words,...I think another indictment will be coming in the next two weeks for Stacy. Just a feeling I have.

I have no insider knowledge, but, mark my words,...I think another indictment will be coming in the next two weeks for Stacy. Just a feeling I have.
I think that's the subtle hint Mike Brooks was dropping tonight. I sure hope so!! :) MOO

IIRC Steve C. actually told about 4 different stories. :rolleyes: Each time it changed a little.

Remember how SC stated that he thought there was a "balloon" in the bathtub, and then realized it was Kathleen? What a smarmy, derogatory way to describe poor Kathleen's body. :mad:

I remember that and agree!

I sure hope so!

I'm going to have to catch the reruns of Greta & NG later 2nite. I pray that GJ will hand down an indictment for Stacy. I hope there's enough circumstantial evidence to support a 1st degree charge with her too. This man should never ever get out of jail.

I just feel terrible for all the kids. 2 different women/2 different families. Kids may end up being split up? Or does the oldest son now have guardianship? :( So awful when the kids are the ones that suffer the most when creeps like this kill the mothers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Papaya-salad
Back