Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very astute Phumi. Good thinking.

Them lawyer'n types are paid to have smart mouths & steel trap minds. :D

LOL!! No match for a cagey art prof. though!

I didn't watch the show. I refuse to listen to any more Anthony "spin". I am sick and I am tired of this media circus.

Everyone (except for the delusional) knows that KC murdered her precious child. There is no defense for her. No matter what they try, it comes down to the 31 days and partying.

IMO no one is going to fall for this BS. No way, no how. Bring on the executioner.

have the trial in any country and the result will be the same. KC is as guilty as sin.

CA: There was only one picture, with the blue dress...only one picture.....(trails off)....(quietly adds) and she was actually working that day.

OMG!!! just OMG!!!
Again ~ the photographers will dispute this statement. :)

It sure was!! That, along with CA saying she was contemplating suicide before Caylee's remains were found and when she believed she was alive. :eek:

I just want to say that you guys WS are amazing and pick up all the details

I don't think people follow the case as closely as we all do and I really believe that they will find honest jurors (along with ones who want to write a book:-)

I can see how people might feel sorry for them seeing their interview here. But those people are only the ones who do not read every morsel of a doc. dump or chart out pings!!!

They do not come across as credible because they keep saying they support KC because she is their daughter and keep giving the "no matter what" disclaimer.

I wish that Bill O'Reilly body language expert would pick this apart!

Everytime I'm floored by the audacity yet I keep coming back only to be floored once again :bang:

I wish they'd stop whining about not being able to see Casey. Even BC said it was bunk, as long as they don't discuss the case :rolleyes:

Even Larry chimed in and said there would be no harm in visiting Casey in jail if she didn't commit the crime. Good for Larry, that's an interesting point.
They can't get anything on the tape about the crime if she's innocent.
I think it's Casey and her mouthpiece who are keeping Cindy and George away from the jail.
jmo

CA: There was only one picture, with the blue dress...only one picture.....(trails off)....(quietly adds) and she was actually working that day.

OMG!!! just OMG!!!
Working doing what? Looking for potential "clients" at Fusian? :eek:

If LK had been more prepped, when it was said TWICE by CA that one night only was spent partying (and even then she was working LOL), he would have known and asked about the Text messages where she is asking folks to go to Other bars. Also would have mentioned what about blockbusters hours after Caylee went missing.

I just want to barf, are they for real??????? they are definately certified nuts, They don't know how to tell the truth, its not in their DNA.

respectfully snipped

I wish that Bill O'Reilly body language expert would pick this apart!

I wish Bill would interview them! There would be no soft questions! oh but that will never happen!

After that performance and I was their attorney I would stop any and all interviews for the future...They can't possibly think that interview went well..If anything it made them look worse..They need to stop talking about KC period..

Cindy thinks KC was arrested because she lied about where she worked and when asked why she lied, CA says she doesn't know, maybe so KC could be with Caylee more...

HuH?

I caught that, too! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members