2009.05.13 Larry King Live

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG you guys are so right on...I must have hit the "thanks" button 300 times in this thread alone! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Bolding mine.

It really has gotten ridiculous. First Casey has dead squirrels climbing into the engine. Then it's the "rotten" pizza. Then JB said something about potatoes. Now CA goes back to what she said to LK in December about her refrigerator and "sour" food. GMAB! For someone who is supposed to be a nurse, she doesn't know the odor of decomposition? No way would her refrigerator have that smell or she wouldn't have it in the house! She should also remember what she told the 911 operator. :rolleyes: MOO

Crickets, too...I remember a story about crickets...:waitasec:
She victimizes everyone, even furry woodland creatures and insects. ::mad:

You know, I'm not so sure I would oppose it if it were my granddaughter who was murdered! They're saying they believe Casey to be innocent, so shouldn't the killer of this beautiful little girl get the maximum punishment?? This tells me they know Casey did it!! MOO

They know, but they'll never admit it publicly.

Don't forget---send your donations directly to Hopespring Drive. :eek:

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Donations will be accepted by check or money order payable to: [FONT=times new roman,times]The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Mailing Address: [FONT=times
new roman,times]4937 Hopespring Dr., Orlando, Fl. 32829[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Or you may use PayPal to make a donation.[/FONT]
[/FONT]
http://www.cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net/donations.html

Too bad there's not a "No Thanks" button. :crazy:

Don't forget---send your donations directly to Hopespring Drive. :eek:

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Donations will be accepted by check or money order payable to: [FONT=times new roman,times]The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Mailing Address: [FONT=times
new roman,times]4937 Hopespring Dr., Orlando, Fl. 32829[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Or you may use PayPal to make a donation.[/FONT]
[/FONT]
http://www.cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net/donations.html

I'll send my donation right after I voluntarily send the IRS more of my hard earned money. You know, just because. :rolleyes:

:blowkiss:

Crickets, too...I remember a story about crickets...:waitasec:
She victimizes everyone, even furry woodland creatures and insects. ::mad:
She can say what she wants to believe, but I trust the cadaver dogs. :D

Goodness....that was exhausting!! Glad I grabbed a 12-pack on the way home, LOL! Round of applause to you guys that plan to watch a second time....I don't think my nerves (or the dogs) can take it a second time through!
MOO: A waste, a HUGE waste....of my time, because I didn't gain any new info from this interview. Everything they talked about had been said before or had been researched here on WS. When will they snap outta la-la land and realize that SHE DID IT!?!?!?! Oh, I'm so fruSCHTrated with the A's right now.... GRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrr!

I sure hope that GA is fed up with the BS after this interview. He nervousness is really showing, even pulled his hand away from cindys grip!

I wondered if anyone caught that. It appeared to me that he actually
jerked his hand away from Cindy's grip. Hope someone can view that part again and comment.

Thats ok Cindy, your day will come. You will have ZERO control in
the court room. You won't be able to control your husband when he
is on the stand. He may even find the courage to tell the truth, maybe.
You will be able to witness the evidence on your daughter and you won't
be able to confuse the truth. It will be over for your Mother of the year
daughter with "31 Days" IMO

The Spin Stops Here ..... if they were on then CAGA would have nothing to say. No spin = no comment.

They couldn't enter the no spinzone on Bill O anyway. They have no idea how to keep it Pithy, and oh....Bill hates Pinheads.:crazy:

I just started to watch this again (yep I did) and LK mentioned all the responses/question they got from bloggers on his site and that was the first question he asked about to CA.

LK: Why do you think people are angry at you?

CA: Because they don't understand, I mean, a lot of people, you know, they just...they don't understand and they have never been in our shoes, um, so a lot of people, especially bloggers ,ya know, they'll sit back and they like to pick things apart and ya know were a target..

LK: What are they picking apart? What are you doing?

CA: They are picking apart the fact that we are standing behind our daughter. They are picking apart the fact that we are trying to make something out of Caylee's tragedy and that's, that is what it is all about..

I haven't gotten to the other comment about bloggers yet..

What blogs is she talking about? What bloggers? Does anyone have a list of blogs on the case?

...so kc lied about not working so she could spend more time with caylee....
maybe i should send money to the foundation so cindy can give me psychiatric help....maybe she can convince me the bloggers did it...

I think, in Cindy's world, there are two types of people -- there are "The Bloggers" and then there are the ones who agree with her.

When Larry showed her the stack of comments taken from his CNN/Larry King blog, Cindy referred to the whole bunch as bloggers. Cindy seems to need to lump everyone who doesn't agree with her into a group of clueless people who don't have lives. That is pathological.

While I'm posting, also want to mention that I don't know why CA has changed from pizza smell to refrigerator odor. What will go on the decomp synonym list next? Shouldn't she stick with the pizza comparison since there was a pizza box in the trunk? Not sure why she is changing up on this one.

:confused:

I think Cindy thinks "the thousands" who have contacted her with supportive messages are the public. It would probably shock her to know that people who post on forums (and bloggers, too) are also members of the public.

I'm pretty sure there were a huge number of "bloggers" out searching for Caylee on numerous occasions even though they're just "sad people" who do nothing but criticize (my quote not precise, sorry).

Tunnel vision is horrid but not as pitiful as being blind to the facts.

CA: "AND I BELIEVED HER".....not "I Believe her" about asking KC if she did it[/QUOTE]

I caught that too. That's the first thing I thought. At that time you believed her and now you don't. I thought that was a big slip on her part.

Too bad there's not a "No Thanks" button. :crazy:

These people never cease to amaze me..Cindy is the president and the money will go towards getting families pysc. care. Please,please tell me she did not say that..:bang::bang::bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi