2009.05.13 Larry King Live

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, nothing at all. :waitasec: Guess she forgot about laundrying the pants, removing the knife from the car, and let's see ~ there must be something else ~ oh yes, the wrong hairbrush turned over to LE! MOO

And who knows what the did to the trunk after they got the car home from the Tow yard

CA says KC was only a loving and caring mother. Oh my then why did she have to call and harass her daughter to come home and take care of her child????? jmo

She wants to make sure he follows the script, imo.

He made an odd gesture towards his mug right at the end of that list bit there...like he went to grab his drink, then consciously did not pick it up. Maybe that's a typical response of his when he's feeling particularly uncomfortable, and someone (lawyer, I'd guess) told him that didn't present well or something...what do you think?

btw, poor DH has had to retreat from the room b/c I'm making him crazy

Oh, and just now Cindy said, "Yes I believed her (Casey)." note the past tense...

Oh, I'm going to have to rewatch this, thank you for DVR:)

There she is!!! There's the CA we all know and lo......ah, know. Did she just say that she gets THOUSANDS of letters of support from mother/grandmothers? Hee hee I think that's an exaggeration. jmo

with checks?

"They don't understand" Is that all CA's gonna say for an hour? And CA-many of us "bloggers" ARE parents and DO understand. We understand the love for a child, but we also understand right from wrong and truth from lies. Why don't they play the Morgan depo-give the public a taste of what the A's are really about. This is p******me off, I'm gonna go have a smoke and check back later! AARRRGGGHHH!

Cindy is trying so damn hard to get the conversation to be about what they are doing to turn this into a positive! She wants to talk about the CMAF-that is the real purpose for this appearance! :rolleyes: IMO

CA : No one has come forward to say anything other than KC was a loving mother...There is no motive involved..

:bang: Who knew they could split into this many personalities. US of Anthony. I'm expecting the gum to make a big appearance after the next commercial break.

What's with the small bear CA has on the table?

Did they totally turn a blind eye to the fact that their daughter stole and lied from friends and family??? This is nothing but a spin!! To quote: What a waste!!!

From the response on LKL website

"Some want us to do things differently, to those who disagree with what we do, all I can say to them is that this is our way to cope. This is our way to grieve, and our way to honor our Caylee Marie.”

Butterflies??? Butterflies are free to fly, (REMEMBER) "Fly Away Caylee T's when they were claiming she was alive? Did they know she was already dead? And thats why they wore those to all the events?

"They don't understand" Is that all CA's gonna say for an hour? And CA-many of us "bloggers" ARE parents and DO understand. We understand the love for a child, but we also understand right from wrong and truth from lies. Why don't they play the Morgan depo-give the public a taste of what the A's are really about. This is p******me off, I'm gonna go have a smoke and check back later! AARRRGGGHHH!

And yet Cindy has to join facebook to make friends with her daughter so she can see her grandbaby. I wonder if she considers her daughter a blogger with all the non stop digital social networking going on.

GA & CA both talking now about thinking about suicide, GA's suicide notes, CA saying her faith stopped her from following through with it. Nothing about the suicidal thought had to do with them thinking Casey did it. CA saying her thoughts were still when they thought Caylee was still alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver