2009.05.21 Annie D. Deposition

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Unfortunately, JMHO!!!!-I don't PERSONALLY find AD to be a credible witness...

Actually, she DID want to know. See page 2645, Annie"s attempted communication with Tony. It appears that he may not have answered her and forwarded her emails to LE instead. http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155618.pdf

ITA with you -- I think she know a lot more and that Morgan and LE know that she knows and are quite deliberately not asking for more at this point. But I feel like the insinuation is there, and the defense will surely know it.

Thanks so much for the link. The proof is right there of Annie's desire to learn everything she could about Caylee's disappearance, and it makes her remarks to the contrary in her depo seem even more false/unlikely. :blowkiss:

Glad to hear from you, Reagan. Here's the link to 911 call from, IIRC, 9/18/08. First call is from Cindy followed by call from Casey.

Link here.

Is this the call you referred to above? It may have been edited in this version. I can't listen to it in full @ the moment. Just FYI, FWIW.

I listened to this call and I don't hear Annie on it, Reagan. Thanks for the link BJB. I only hear KC and the female 911 operator and a male on the dispatch side of the call...also, can hear Cindy in the background, but no one else. :confused:

Annie says she found out from Cindy that Casey never graduated. She explains that this came up when she and Cindy were discussing and comparing Casey's lies --- all to try to figure out where Caylee was.

My question, then, is why would Annie be willing to go into this level of sleuthing with Cindy but refuse to hear anything about it from Casey? Does it seem contradictory to you all, too?

I could cynically call this the "Sergeant Schultz Symptom" ("I hear nothing, I see nothing, I know nothing!"), but on some level I can understand. At that point she could not be sure of when KC was being truthful or not. Did she really want to hear what KC had to say - likely a lie, likely just using Annie - and then force her to recall everything, parse every word, first in front of LE, and then us at WS, and then on lesser boards, and finally in the media?

No, I can kinda understand her motivation...

I am a bit confused and I apologize if this has already beed said, but why was Annie over to see Casey after she stole all of that money from her? Another thing that bothers me is the fact that Casey at one point insinuated that she took the money to find Caylee so why wouldn't she at least ask about that?(even if she "didn't want to know anything").

Thanks for the warm welcome all :) I am at work right now and have yet to re-listen to the audio, but I am more than certain Annie was passed the phone. Give me a few and I will try to specify what I'm talking about. If I am wrong, I do apologize in advance.

BJB, thanks much for the link.

Thanks for the warm welcome all :) I am at work right now and have yet to re-listen to the audio, but I am more than certain Annie was passed the phone. Give me a few and I will try to specify what I'm talking about. If I am wrong, I do apologize in advance.

BJB, thanks much for the link.

I was able to find a transcription of the call, don't know if this will help or not:

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/18/ocsd_releases_casey_anthonys_911_protester_call.html

OK... from the link provided by BJB.. she passes the phone off to Annie around the 5:00 mark.

KC: Hold on for just one second.
Male dispatcher: Hello?
Annie: She's still on the line, both parents are inside
Dispatcher: Oh they're inside the house now?
Annie: Uh huh.. yes..
Dispatcher: Inaudible.
Annie: she's getting the tag information.
Dispatcher: About what?

etc..etc...

I have always thought that was Annie. If i'm wrong, I am more than willing to be corrected.

Argh. According to your link it was the female operator talking. Boy, do I feel like a dolt.
My first few posts and I'm already wrong!! Sorry to waste time, lol.

(Goes back into lurking :bang:)

I've listened to it a few times to try to hear Annie, which I didn't...sorry. But, it was interesting to hear the 911 calls again. Casey was very demanding "you need to get here now", etc. It was also interesting to hear how she talks to her parents. IMO, she was pretty rude to them. I know that's nothing new but it's another example of how disrespectful she is to her parents.

So, even though your info didn't pan out, It was not a waste of time, for me at least. Thanks.

Argh. According to your link it was the female operator talking. Boy, do I feel like a dolt.
My first few posts and I'm already wrong!! Sorry to waste time, lol.

(Goes back into lurking :bang:)

Hope you keep posting and welcome! I hadn't heard that tape in a while. I hope the jury gets to hear it too, especially when Casey says the following:

"Casey: They need to be arrested because this can’t keep happening. We already had six or seven officers out here for 45 minutes and they didn’t do anything. And these are the same punks that were out here all night throwing stuff at our house."

Isn't it ironic that she didn't do anything for Caylee but complains the officers weren't doing enough for her? If Casey considers the protestors punks, I wonder what she considers herself. Pot meet kettle. The punks should be insulted, I doubt any of them are baby killers.

I could cynically call this the "Sergeant Schultz Symptom" ("I hear nothing, I see nothing, I know nothing!"), but on some level I can understand. At that point she could not be sure of when KC was being truthful or not. Did she really want to hear what KC had to say - likely a lie, likely just using Annie - and then force her to recall everything, parse every word, first in front of LE, and then us at WS, and then on lesser boards, and finally in the media?

Just curious, what's your take on why Annie went to the house?

Okay, JWG, but then why on earth would Annie take the trouble and time for a sleep-over with KC in a house surrounded by angry protestestors, no less?

OT, but everytime I hear that 911 call, I am amazed at Casey's ability to get assistance when she "needs" police...never one call when her daughter needed them. I hope they play this one for the jury.

I'm always amazed at out righteously indignant she felt/sounded. LOL She has absolutely no shame. Not a single shred.

I listened to this call and I don't hear Annie on it, Reagan. Thanks for the link BJB. I only hear KC and the female 911 operator and a male on the dispatch side of the call...also, can hear Cindy in the background, but no one else. :confused:

The male in that dispatch call sure sounds a lot like Yuri doesn't he? Is that just a Florida accent maybe? LOL

Okay, JWG, but then why on earth would Annie take the trouble and time for a sleep-over with KC in a house surrounded by angry protestestors, no less?

Been mostly lurking, but I was thinking about this, because on the face of it, it would seem like the last thing on earth AD would want to do.
I am unsure of exactly what played out when she met up with George and Cindy, but think about this for a sec. It obviously had to be a tad uncomfortable for her, due to all the info that had come out. Maybe she was just having a superficial conversation with the A's, and made a comment about a personal issue, and really needing KC for support, but her reason for the comment was just to let the A's know she still thought of KC as a friend, just because they are KC's parents, and she was trying to be nice, never dreaming that the next words out of the A's mouths are, "C'mon, we'll take you to her!"
Just imagine it: Annie says something polite to the A's, trying to be supportive when the world is turning against them, and they jump on her remark. How could she have gracefully gotten out of it? Maybe she never dreamed she would wind up face to face with a friend who turned out to be a liar and possibly killed her child.
Again, I am not saying this is what happened, but merely another way to look at someone's seemingly inexplicable actions.
As always, moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back