2009.05.22 Hearing to request reduced bond for Peterson

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: baby, and thank you very much SS!

Is that a new allegation that he tried to hire someone to kill Kathleen? Ta

Yep this is new info. I haven't even heard a hint of this in the year and a half that I have been following this case. This is something that LE has held close to their case and never leaked it.

I too have never heard that one. Where was this police officer when she turned up dead in a dry bathtub? He should have told someone that then, maybe Stacy would be alive today.

Yep this is new info. I haven't even heard a hint of this in the year and a half that I have been following this case. This is something that LE has held close to their case and never leaked it.

First I've heard of this too. Interesting that $25,000.00 is the same amount that Stacy supposedly "ran away" with :waitasec: If he offered someone that amount to kill Kathleen he probably thought it was funny to use the same amount with Stacy, knowing ole' Drewpy.

As far as no bond reduction, this is great news. I'm glad those people in Illinois are finally doing the right thing with this murderer.

Happy Friday :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Prosecutors: Drew Peterson wanted wife dead

JOLIET, Ill. - Prosecutors say Drew Peterson tried to hire someone in 2003 to kill his third wife.

They made the allegation at a hearing over a request to reduce Peterson's $20 million bond.

A judge refused to reduce the bond for the suburban ex-cop, charged with killing his third wife, Kathleen Savio.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-ap-il-drewpeterson,0,7065419.story

Excellent news!

Interesting that DP tried to hire someone to kill KS in 2003. That gives some weight to what TM stated about DP approaching him about "killing someone" a day or two prior to Stacy's disappearance.

From WLS, Drew smiled during hearing. Will still ask for bond reduction later, they have no worries. Not too much on the hiring of someone to kill Savio, but they are saying that DP said to a fellow cop about three weeks before Savio was killed that 'life would be easier if she was dead'.

Judge was very strict today. Baliffs announced before judge entered that there was to be no contact with DP.

It may come out that many officers knew that Savio was in danger but did nothing. Unclear if officer DP opened his yap to is from Bolingbrook or elsewhere. However doesn't sound like they could prosecute now any officers that knew anything prior.

Prosecutors: Drew Peterson wanted wife dead

JOLIET, Ill. - Prosecutors say Drew Peterson tried to hire someone in 2003 to kill his third wife.

They made the allegation at a hearing over a request to reduce Peterson's $20 million bond.

A judge refused to reduce the bond for the suburban ex-cop, charged with killing his third wife, Kathleen Savio.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-ap-il-drewpeterson,0,7065419.story

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Bombshell!!!

And she refused to reduce the bond!
Thank goodness! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I was having a hard time thinking of anything more unjust than having him pay bail using money derived from the death of the woman whose death he's been charged with.

ETA: Am I the only one deriving perverse pleasure from the fact that decisions such as this are being delivered to misogynist Drew by a female judge?

First I've heard of this too. Interesting that $25,000.00 is the same amount that Stacy supposedly "ran away" with :waitasec: If he offered someone that amount to kill Kathleen he probably thought it was funny to use the same amount with Stacy, knowing ole' Drewpy.

As far as no bond reduction, this is great news. I'm glad those people in Illinois are finally doing the right thing with this murderer.

Happy Friday :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
--------
Makes you wonder if there actually was $25,000 missing at the same time that Stacey disappeared, if Drew paid someone to dispose of the body for him. :waitasec:

--------
Makes you wonder if there actually was $25,000 missing at the same time that Stacey disappeared, if Drew paid someone to dispose of the body for him. :waitasec:

:eek: Sandra Belinger mentions the name of another person involved in the case I had never heard before. Tonight I'll check it out. xox

From WLS, Drew smiled during hearing. Will still ask for bond reduction later, they have no worries. Not too much on the hiring of someone to kill Savio, but they are saying that DP said to a fellow cop about three weeks before Savio was killed that 'life would be easier if she was dead'.

Judge was very strict today. Baliffs announced before judge entered that there was to be no contact with DP.

It may come out that many officers knew that Savio was in danger but did nothing. Unclear if officer DP opened his yap to is from Bolingbrook or elsewhere. However doesn't sound like they could prosecute now any officers that knew anything prior.

One would hope that the state attorney is considering prosecuting the fellow officer that influenced and tanked the original civilian Coroners Board of Inquiry that declarred KS's death an accident originally.

:eek: Sandra Belinger mentions the name of another person involved in the case I had never heard before. Tonight I'll check it out. xox

Oh! I remember that Scandi. Based on what Lonetraveler just said too, now I'm really wondering. Is the $25,000.00 regarding Stacy significant? :eek:

Wow. I have never seen these photos before. These HAD to come from Drew.:
http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/-1,peterson112307.photogallery?index=40
http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/-1,peterson112307.photogallery?index=0 <<<This one really ticks me off!!! He gave this to them evidently. What a !!!

This is a great cartoon:
http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/-1,peterson112307.photogallery?index=28
Thank you for this. The 3rd one dosn't open to a cartoon, however....I'm at work and I can't go forward through it, will later though.

The first one....such a cute kiddo! DP looks very drunk to me though....not really...doting-dad looking to me. Just the way he's propping up the baby.

The 2nd.....ugh. No words for that...no words for that at all. He's a piece of work, that's for sure. Who is the other girl in that photo? Obviously I could (should) go back through the threads, but the name dosn't jump out at me immediately as familiar.

Oh! I remember that Scandi. Based on what Lonetraveler just said too, now I'm really wondering. Is the $25,000.00 regarding Stacy significant? :eek:

Hi Sweetie, I don't know and have to leave for a few hours ;{ Tonight I'll go read at her sight to see if she gives any more info about that guy unless you have time this afternoon. LOL

Anyhoo, see you guys tonight. What a day with hearings in these cases. Simply action packed for Justice, eh? Ya Ya xox

Another GOOD FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another GOOD FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo Poco, You bet 'cha sweet bippy! Amazing how sometimes things start to click as Justice wends it's slow BUT SURE way forward. :blowkiss:

Thank you for this. The 3rd one dosn't open to a cartoon, however....I'm at work and I can't go forward through it, will later though.

The first one....such a cute kiddo! DP looks very drunk to me though....not really...doting-dad looking to me. Just the way he's propping up the baby.

The 2nd.....ugh. No words for that...no words for that at all. He's a piece of work, that's for sure. Who is the other girl in that photo? Obviously I could (should) go back through the threads, but the name dosn't jump out at me immediately as familiar.

The 2nd one is Stacy's sister, Cassandra. They had this picture up on the front page of an article about Drew in a Chicago newspaper, and so many people called the newspaper and complained, they supposedly removed it. But it looks like the picture is still there, somewhere :mad:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyygail
Back