2009.05.28 Motions Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Towards the end of the hearing Cindy was watching the camera out of the corner of her eye (sneaky) and she saw she was being zoomed in so she ducked down and pretended she was looking for something on the floor.
Something's up, she looks like she's been crying for days.

When Cindy first came into court it looked like she had been crying. Rubbing eyes, looking at the floor, sniffling, her entire appearance led me to believe that.

I'm going to send a note to Richard Grund to thank him for being there for Caylee as I'd like to be. I hope others will do the same.

Yes, but also, JB referred to JG as a "suspect." How chilling. . .and how that must've distressed Rev. G. I was horrified that folks such as the G's who've
helped KC in various ways in the past are now being led to the guillotine by her fav counsel.

So Baez et al are arguing that they deserve to violate R. Kronk and Amy H's privacy to look at all their records, but are defending their client against exposing the video tape which shows her reaction to news of remains being found.......as a violation of privacy. Okay.

I can't believe she never even once glanced at George and/or Cindy, not once!! They were straining at the end to have her look at them.. but she never did. It amazes how callous and stoic she appeared today in court. The only emotion I saw from her at all was when JB spoke to her or the other male attorney. In fact, her body language while sitting next to her "new" DP attorney, seemed disconnected. No emotion whatsoever. While Macaluso was speaking to the judge about her reaction on tape while the remains of a child were found in her neighborhood, I did see KC take a deep breath. Wonder what she was thinking then?

I also thought it strange that G&C did not sit near BC. Occasionally, BC would look towards their direction.. just seemed odd to me.

I would love to see what KC was writing on that paper!

Did anyone else notice on the closeup extended shots of KC from WFTV that her eyes shift back and forth very rapidly?

at the last hearing about the release of the tape.....it was said...that KC was seated in a waiting area....out side of medical...where she seen the news about a body being found......to my understanding she was NOT in the medical part or had recieved any medical yet....it was a common area that is ALWAYS taped....where she was recorded...

Hearing9.jpg

Hearing12.jpg

Hearing11.jpg

There's she is ..

*puke*

Chanel 6 has some pretty good photos up...yes, Cindy does look like she's been crying.

At the end as she is walking out, they look absolutely leveled to the floor that she would not glance in their direction. Did you notice that? I didn't get to see the whole thing, did she look at them or wave like she normally does at any time ? When the judge was naming off the folks who did not object to the defense request for phone records, I heard him say Lazarro and Morales but did he also say the Anthonys? For the first time in a really long time I felt sad for George and Cindy. While the lawyers were at side bar with the judge, Cindy and George were probably hoping she would turn around for a second, Cindy actually gave heavy sign, got up and left the courtroom after whispering something to Brad. She seemed to be really crying this time. Is it up anywhere where I can watch the parts I missed?

Admittedly, I haven't read the whole thread. But just want to say...one of her (many) attorneys, Macaluso, I think, said she received no medical care whatsoever. Sooooooo, how's it a violation of her right to privacy as to medical issues? Just saying.

Did anyone else notice on the closeup extended shots of KC from WFTV that her eyes shift back and forth very rapidly?

Yes, Today, I got the strangest vibe from those close-ups:eek:

Very, very Scary

Let's stay on track in this thread and stick with the Motions Hearing regarding what happened or didn't happen. This thread is not about what Cindy, George, Casey or anyone looks like, doesn't look like etc. Thanks.

Did not even look at her parents--Looked like George was crushed.

They better hope JB doesn't want THEIR phone records next. The wheels on the bus go round and round...

Sooooooo, LE was doing their job by looking at other possible suspects.
Oh, JB.

The other defense attorneys must have been exploding inside when JB said Kronk (or was it JG?) had been "a suspect" because that will prevent the Defense from claiming in court that LE wrongly zeroed in on KC and never investigated other possible suspects. :clap:

I just don't understand how JB can fail to see his own shortcomings.

What did I miss here? Everyone knew today was about the tape so why weren't any media lawyers there to request it be released?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46