2009.05.28 Motions Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From (camera-view) left to right.....#1 looked fine in the suit....#2 had ill-fitting clothing, AGAIN, #3 was matronly, #4 was also in ill-fitting attire. TM guy was fine, too....
I am convinced appearance will be an influence to the jury, even if subconcious, because a lot of us normal folks noticed who was wearing what. I am not putting anyone down, my clothes certainly are not tailored Gucci, I just mean to relay that if I remember how they were dressed more than 24 hours later, the jury will, too. That last day before they are sequestered might be a day that they give KC clothes that fit her and accentuate her curves, not characaturize them.

Yoda says "size matters not" but in the case of clothes it does. It doesn't matter what the brand label says; Targee or Gucci. It's the fit that matters. A ten dollar Targee blouse that fits properly will always look better than a four hundred dollar Gucci a size too small in the bust. No amount of tape can hide that gap.

Clothes do not make a person look good. It is the person who makes the clothes look good. Brand labels only cost more. At least in my shopping centers :crazy:

Yep,appears Zanny the Nanny is out and Jessie is now the new scapegoat.
Let's not forget we still have a few more months left where Jesse maybe out and Cindy and George might end up being the culprits. Baez can't seem to make up his mind about who dunnit.

I would imagine SODDI Spaghetti is off the menu now if AL is actually first chair. It doesn't seem to be an item this lady likes to serve to a jury.

I am not pleased either about the unfortunate incident of that guy being innocent; I don't have all the facts yet and am not sure at what point she actually knew. Perhaps she found out way after the fact and kept quiet to prevent them from being disbarred as well. I also don't know if this person deserved to be in jail for something else they didn't have enough evidence on and that was the reason they shut up about it, knowing it's not really execution here any more. I'm also not sure about how common an occurrence this is in the legal field so I am withholding my opinion until I find out more about her actions in the case and until some people actually in the profession weigh in. (Unleash the lawyers!)

Watching the video:
http://www.wftv.com/video/19590215/index.html
On video #2 about 3/4 thru---JB was speaking about the death and KC is sitting there as she always does---like she is paying attention---then JB says "Caylee Marie Anthony" and I saw it with my own eyes. KC flinched. Was like something went thru her body. Was a split second scene. Wow. Back to watchin.

Wow Mama! I didn't notice this before you said something, but you are right. I even paused the video a couple of times to try to determine what the look is on her face. It is almost like a split second of disgust at the mention of Caylee's name. :furious:

Love your delicious language, cecybeans, just love it. I can almost taste that SODDI spaghetti, and wouldn't recommend it even to my cat!
Sorry for my earlier soapbox oratory about keeping an open mind, coz mine is locked tight now that I've learned of AL's complicity (no matter
what her rationalization) in the denial of innocence in favor of lawyer-client privilege. To me, that's equivalent to a therapist's denial of Tarasoff,
or the obligation to notify that a patient plans to do harm to another/others.

I would imagine SODDI Spaghetti is off the menu now if AL is actually first chair. It doesn't seem to be an item this lady likes to serve to a jury.

I am not pleased either about the unfortunate incident of that guy being innocent; I don't have all the facts yet and am not sure at what point she actually knew. Perhaps she found out way after the fact and kept quiet to prevent them from being disbarred as well. I also don't know if this person deserved to be in jail for something else they didn't have enough evidence on and that was the reason they shut up about it, knowing it's not really execution here any more. I'm also not sure about how common an occurrence this is in the legal field so I am withholding my opinion until I find out more about her actions in the case and until some people actually in the profession weigh in. (Unleash the lawyers!)

BOOO:slap: Lub you
Ain't ya'll possed to be talkin bout all this here:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84639"]Andrea Lyon new DP attorney - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
But since ya'll brung it up----I don't care what AL has done in the past---don't care if she is here to plug her book---all she is here for is to keep little Ms hotty off the hot seat.

Now---if AL can get hold of this case and take it out of the "circus" mode then I lub her to death. She looks like a tuff old broad and I want her to take over and get the job done. Make JB sit down and shut the h3ll up and when there are motions and whatever then I want her to "over-see" the mess. I will even forgive a few more months for her to look at e-thang that has gone down in FL. as long as she acts like the pro she is possed to be. Am so tired of the players runnin around lookin down right goofy---am ready for some fresh meat.

Wow Mama! I didn't notice this before you said something, but you are right. I even paused the video a couple of times to try to determine what the look is on her face. It is almost like a split second of disgust at the mention of Caylee's name. :furious:

I saw the look more as though KC was being jarred awake. To me she appeared
to be dissociated through most of the proceeding. . .very empty eyes.:bateyes:

Verité;3811721 said:

Maybe we witnessed a change from one personality to another. Hmmmmmmm.

I find it sad that, in addition to the emotional pain and confusion that KC has caused her friends, they must now pay expensive legal fees and this case just won't leave them alone. Like she didn't steal enough money from poor AH. It seems like some enterprising Orlando lawyer should've offered some group rate to anyone that was ever a friend of Casey Anthony.

Mamabear, this man arrived a little late to the hearing, took a seat in the back and fixed his gaze on KC right away. He remained that way through most of the hearing. To me, it looked as if he kept his gaze on her so that if she looked his way she would see him looking at her. It was almost like he didn't want to take his eye off her because he knew that if she did look at him it would be random and brief and he didn't want her to miss him looking at her. At one point, someone stood up and blocked his line of vision to her and he peered around this person so as to keep his eyes locked on her. Very strange.

So KC has her own creepy stalker...

Does anyone else find that oddly ironic?

Verité;3811721 said:

I wondered if KC was experiencing a flashback, a split second recall of the last time she saw and disposed of Caylee -- a horrific memory.

Maybe they have been writing back and forth, or maybe he has written her in jail ?

I was thinking about Cindy and George's sad look at the hearing. I wonder if someone from the defense has told them to stop the media shows and the "foundation" business. The foundation is named after Casey's daughter, the daughter that she is accused of murdering. Maybe the defense thinks that repeating Caylee's name in such a public way is bad for that future jury pool. I can see Cindy and George being upset about any pressure to end their new business venture.

Right? WoW...
I did my own little side by side photo analysis and have decided that it isn't PB like I originally thought. Hairline and nose are all wrong. But I must say, my curiosity is working overtime on this guy. His actions and fixation on KC struck me first and then when Musikman stated he approached the judge afterward, I was even more intriqued...ok, ok, just nosey.:waitasec:

Right? WoW...
I did my own little side by side photo analysis and have decided that it isn't PB like I originally thought. Hairline and nose are all wrong. But I must say, my curiosity is working overtime on this guy. His actions and fixation on KC struck me first and then when Musikman stated he approached the judge afterward, I was even more intriqued...ok, ok, just nosey.:waitasec:
He could have been a law student sitting in for the experience...for all we know.

bold,me
I wouldn't hold out much hope on A. Lyon saving the day here especially after reading about her knowingly let a poor Innocent Man sit in prison for 26 Years! See her thread for the info.
It was right after reading your post that I read the article linked...I am still in shock. :eek:

The guy that you all are talking about, was he sitting on the left, in the back of the court room ? Dark hair ? I am curious now.

Towards the end of the hearing Cindy was watching the camera out of the corner of her eye (sneaky) and she saw she was being zoomed in so she ducked down and pretended she was looking for something on the floor.
Something's up, she looks like she's been crying for days.

Maybe something was in that 100 page doc dump that JB got a few days ago.

I mean---he wanted her to look at him. Why is it so important that she knows he is there. Don't think he is a stalker or that he wants part of the action, like being on TV. Maybe he has to do with the money and he is letting her know that they are there for her.

Maybe he's Caylee's father???

But another post says he approached the bench afterwards, so there's probably a more logical and more boring answer to this mysterious man's identity...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela