2009.06.16 George and Cindy on CBS Early show

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here's what I've found so far ~

August 4, 2008 interview with George Anthony:
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4825322/...hony-interview

Page 3 GA told LE: "generally I'd be up like 7:30, 8:00 in the morning, shortly after my wife would leave and I know maybe like 9 or 10 then that's when Casey and Caylee would come out cause Caylee used to sleep a lot with uh, Casey so or Casey, and Caylee would sleep a lot together. I mean I'd be the one a lot of times giving the little girl her breakfast. You know playing, watching the TV with her a little bit, taking her outside to play uh walking to the mailbox or just..."

Page 9 LE asked GA about the last time he saw Caylee. GA: "Well, I, I'm, I'm positive that uh, Casey's car was in the driveway and I would be lead to believe then that they were both there, Casey and Caylee, I know my wife was there because I got home just shortly after 11:00. And the next morning, or lets put it this way like 10 minutes to 1 that afternoon on the 16th is when I actually saw Casey and Caylee together, they're both leaving with backpacks and so my daughter said she was going to work and she was taking Caylee to the, to the nanny, to the babysitter. But I know it was 10 minutes to 1 cause I was watching this food channel thing that I watch between noon and 1:00. So I'm positive that, that I know for a dog gone fact."

BBM

The bolded part appears to be talking about the night before since he mentions arriving home at 11.00.
If KC's car was in the driveway and Cindy was also home, where did GA park his car?
Did KC have to move her car for CA to go to work?
Did GA have to move his car for KC to leave with Caylee?

It looks as if G @ C are finished with the "KC is innocent" charade. She was not mentioned once today, not even by G who was up and about with Caylee from 7:30 until 1:00. Very strange that we did not hear what the loving mother was doing all this time. Could it be that they think the Foundation will do better if they distance themselves from the murderer. This is a full steam ahead Foundation tour that they are now on. KC has been dropped like a lead balloon.

It was a day to remember Caylee, not about Casey's trail. Why would this surprise anyone. It was about their last memory of her.

Forget what I just said. I just watched the entire video and am once again appauled with CA. She should have just stayed home and thought about herself. Gads! What she said was me me me. I can see where KC got that from!

She was simply saying the most normal way to have spent that day would be in her personal grieving. It was the day of her granddaughter's memorial. But she thought about someone else besides her self that day. She used her loss to make some connections on behalf of someone else that was going through a loss. I remember when I first heard either of them were involved so soon after the memorial, that it was unselfish of them and probably a good sign they would make an attempt to turn their loss into something to help others. I'm sure they weren't paid to be there. I also really wondered about the likelihood that it was merely a coincidence that a little girl who's name rhymes with Caylee, went missing on the day of her memorial. A red flag went up that day, in my mind. And still, Haleigh hasn't been found either.

I don't have any doubt that RC distanced himself from them, not out of lack of needing or wanting what ever help was offered, but because of the attitude people have towards the Anthony's. He didn't want to be bashed like they are. I thought this thread was to be no bashing, but to honor Caylee which was the purpose of the news segment.

We really need to stay "on topic" of this thread. There are theories in here, car discussions, autopsy etc., etc. When you go Off Topic of the thread, it makes it hard to locate information in a search. If you have a question about something regarding the car, autopsy, personal theories, please look for the thread and post it there.

I think all three (or at least two) appearances on TV were carefully orchestrated. BC is not going to go on TV and say things about the case without the A's blessings. It was a way for him to test the waters for the A's with this new revelation that they now concede KC was involved in the murder of Caylee. IMOO. By having BC break it to the public, it prevents questions to be asked directly to the A's about KC's guilt.

BC may have been working with the A's all along, trying to make them realize the horrible truth about KC. Remember his news snippet (I believe after the body was found) when asked whether they thought KC was guilty of the crime, BC stated, they don't know, we don't know, nobody knows?

I think there must be something in the autopsy that ties KC directly to the crime and this is the reason for the about-face with the A's through their attorney on the GMA show or whichever show he was on.

Exactly! And who would forget that "detail" last summer when giving a statement to LE, but insert it now? He does say that generally he'd get up shortly after CA leaves for work, but that Caylee wouldn't come out of the bedroom until around 9:00am. On that particular day though it's not mentioned. :waitasec:

I have been there as a crime victim, the information and statement that I gave 18 years ago would be the same today. A person can rethink that terrible day and all of the woulda, coulda, shoulda moments but your statements of the actual events will not change; if anything your mind tries to calm the event into something of a memory that you can live with or at least tolerate. This is why the A's make me crazy with the statements they make and the recollections of the last time Caylee was seen alive, it almost seems they purposefully disrespect her memory in order to have a more exciting plot line for the movie that will eventually be made. Also, I would bet that the foundation that they mention with the Caylee Bears is not funded only with donations but with our taxpayer money in form of a grant that could be up to $500,000. The reason they have to mention it so often is not only for donations but when they apply for more money next year they have to explain in detail what they accomplished with the foundation and who they helped and how.

I find that on the day of the Anthony memorial for Caylee an odd time for CA to interject herself, into the Cummings case, if in fact she did. CA put her "Florence Nightingale." persona into play on what is one of the most saddest days. When CC referenced the help she offered that day, it had a selfrghitious tone as if she was actually saying, "On one of the most difficult times I realized we had camera crews all over the place so I decided to enlist them (she always seems to place herself as leader.) as I know them so well." People may say there is no harm with CA offering help, but you have to step back and look at the human condition. As we have seen, offering help is not one of CA attributes over the past year and leading up to the day Cayleey was last scene. This comment said on the morning show sounds familiar in its tone, "I tried to commit suicide to" What an odd way to let the world know.
The "Mother Teresa" to help missing children role doesn't go hand in hand with the scary venimouse CA we have seen in the depos and throughout the year. CA is denying any argument with KC on June 15th so her foundation will be suceesful. Who would want the help from a grandma who is volital? CA and GA can display their phony demeanors to advance their pyrimid scheme, for this will come back and bite them on the Arrs !

It was a day to remember Caylee, not about Casey's trail. Why would this surprise anyone. It was about their last memory of her.QUOTE]

And whatever happened to the first last memory that he spouted to LE/FBI and on multiple media interviews? You know, the one about him watching the news er a cooking show as he watched them walk out the door at 12:50 describing to the last minute detail what KC and Caylee were wearing. Was that a false memory? I would think in this newer version, since he was describing his last memory of Caylee, he would not jump from breakfast at 7:30 to the car at 1:00, he would want to give the TV audience (TV audience on the first anniversary of his granddaughter's death WTF) some little snippets of their interaction over the 5+ hours between breakfast and the car.
Cindy, of course, couldn't say anything - how many ways can someone change the sound of breathing through a door.

One can only wonder what life behind the closed doors of the Anthony home was really like. Judging from the way Cindy and George present themselves on national tv minus a certain degree of nervousness both of them come across as emotionally immature not unlike their daughter Casey and son Lee (CMA ... CMA ... CMA ...) Is it possible for an entire family to have a "personality disorder"? I'm not qualified to answer the question but am curious about the nature v. nurture theory and how it applies or doesn't to families in general. As NG would say ... "boy do we need a shrink" ....

T.I.A.

:wave: DT

I find that on the day of the Anthony memorial for Caylee an odd time for CA to interject herself, into the Cummings case, if in fact she did. CA put her "Florence Nightingale." persona into play on what is one of the most saddest days. When CC referenced the help she offered that day, it had a selfrghitious tone as if she was actually saying, "On one of the most difficult times I realized we had camera crews all over the place so I decided to enlist them (she always seems to place herself as leader.) as I know them so well." People may say there is no harm with CA offering help, but you have to step back and look at the human condition. As we have seen, offering help is not one of CA attributes over the past year and leading up to the day Cayleey was last scene. This comment said on the morning show sounds familiar in its tone, "I tried to commit suicide to" What an odd way to let the world know.
The "Mother Teresa" to help missing children role doesn't go hand in hand with the scary venimouse CA we have seen in the depos and throughout the year. CA is denying any argument with KC on June 15th so her foundation will be suceesful. Who would want the help from a grandma who is volital? CA and GA can display their phony demeanors to advance their pyrimid scheme, for this will come back and bite them on the Arrs !

What a perfect way to put that. It really bothered me as well and it was also yet another instance where CA cannot really control the defensive, angry self-justification that leaks through her words whenever she is challenged in any way. I'm sure her self-aggrandizing martyr role is something she has honed over the years when talking about her situation to coworkers, family (and perhaps her therapist) when describing herself as the sole bread-winner living with a lethargic, self-indulgent husband with little ambition and her equally self-absorbed, lazy and reluctant-mommy of a daughter.

The fact that their civilized veneer is so easily cracked or melted is certainly something that has made the public instinctively mistrust them and their motives from the beginning. I think they have consistently underestimated the public's ability to recognize a pig garishly smeared with lipstick.

Pffft ... how many people stand outside a bedroom door to listen to their grown up daughter and grandchild "breathe" for no reason at all (e.g. neither was sick and/or having breathing problems that I am aware of. Why the vigilance?) Did Cindy do this every day before leaving for work?

One can only wonder what life behind the closed doors of the Anthony home was really like. Judging from the way Cindy and George present themselves on national tv minus a certain degree of nervousness both of them come across as emotionally immature not unlike their daughter Casey and son Lee (CMA ... CMA ... CMA ...) Is it possible for an entire family to have a "personality disorder"? I'm not qualified to answer the question but am curious about the nature v. nurture theory and how it applies or doesn't to families in general. As NG would say ... "boy do we need a shrink" ....

T.I.A.

:wave: DT

Well, at least two of them have a PD, IMHO. Maybe more. I think KC and CA have PDs, and the two guys are like the drones in a beehive-- they just go along with the queens to survive.

Some dysfunctional families put the "diss" in dysfunctional, and leave out the "fun."

What a perfect way to put that. It really bothered me as well and it was also yet another instance where CA cannot really control the defensive, angry self-justification that leaks through her words whenever she is challenged in any way. I'm sure her self-aggrandizing martyr role is something she has honed over the years when talking about her situation to coworkers, family (and perhaps her therapist) when describing herself as the sole bread-winner living with a lethargic, self-indulgent husband with little ambition and her equally self-absorbed, lazy and reluctant-mommy of a daughter.

The fact that their civilized veneer is so easily cracked or melted is certainly something that has made the public instinctively mistrust them and their motives from the beginning. I think they have consistently underestimated the public's ability to recognize a pig garishly smeared with lipstick.

This is also a perfect (and rather poetic) way to put it, Beans!

If the stories are true about a huge fight on the 15th, then that might also explain why yesterday was such a bad day. The fight may have been the trigger.

My guess is that you can put money on that, PH.

That's the day CA likely told KC to get off their couch and off her butt and WORK, like the rest of the world. "Oh, and BTW-- I'm taking Caylee away from you, too."

So, she kills the baby-of-contention, and disappears for a month, thinking, "I'll show YOU who can take away!"

JMO...but I would want to know that the people representing a good cause were truthful and honest...sincere would work as well. The fact that they have aligned themselves with people of questionable character bothers me greatly.

Well, "character" like "truth" and the As appear to be strangers.

I wish my cable wasn't broken. I am missing NG! NG and L&W are the only shows I really miss.

The pets miss their "Animal Planet." Yes, they have their own TV. :)

Gee...wouldn't it be something if Ron Cumming's rejection actually made a light bulb go off in Cindy's head? :eek:

That could be, if they think the "narcissistic feed" dries up, around KC.

They could go in one of two directions-- either make a Busby Berkely production around KC's appeals, or make a Busby Berkely production of abandoning KC, and "championing" other missing or murdered children.

CA clearly didn't get the attention she wants from nursing. GA seems to be sort of a fashion accessory, who mostly just takes CA's arm.

My guess is that you can put money on that, PH.

That's the day CA likely told KC to get off their couch and off her butt and WORK, like the rest of the world. "Oh, and BTW-- I'm taking Caylee away from you, too."

So, she kills the baby-of-contention, and disappears for a month, thinking, "I'll show YOU who can take away!"

I could take this to the bank that's how positive I am that this is exactly the way that Caylee met her demise. The huge fight scenario and KC grabbing Caylee and storming out and, in a fit of rage, putting an end to Caylee's life. All of the hatred for Cindy came to the surface that night in one final act of vengeance with Caylee the innocent victim.

Well put! Like any self-respecting narcissist, CA is a legend in her own mind.

Pffft ... how many people stand outside a bedroom door to listen to their grown up daughter and grandchild "breathe" for no reason at all (e.g. neither was sick and/or having breathing problems that I am aware of. Why the vigilance?) Did Cindy do this every day before leaving for work?

BBM

Exactly!

Oh, and let's not forget THAT phone call FROM the A's home phone TO KC's cell @ 7:45am ..........was GA calling to get HER order for breakfast?!? :confused:

I have been there as a crime victim, the information and statement that I gave 18 years ago would be the same today. A person can rethink that terrible day and all of the woulda, coulda, shoulda moments but your statements of the actual events will not change; if anything your mind tries to calm the event into something of a memory that you can live with or at least tolerate. This is why the A's make me crazy with the statements they make and the recollections of the last time Caylee was seen alive, it almost seems they purposefully disrespect her memory in order to have a more exciting plot line for the movie that will eventually be made. Also, I would bet that the foundation that they mention with the Caylee Bears is not funded only with donations but with our taxpayer money in form of a grant that could be up to $500,000. The reason they have to mention it so often is not only for donations but when they apply for more money next year they have to explain in detail what they accomplished with the foundation and who they helped and how.

There was a day in my life that I psycho annualized. I had to recapture every minute of the day. My memory did very well but I only had 4 days pass before I had to jog my memory of the events of that day. 30 days passed and the A's had to jog their memory. KWIM?

I see two people that are defeated. They lost their hope with the autopsy report or they found their defeat with the autopsy report.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal
Back