2009.06.16 George and Cindy on CBS Early show

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
EXACTALLY-Let's just pretend for a moment, that neither KC or Caylee were ever "missing". Just that KC, through negligence, had the car impounded...and when GA went to pick it up, it reeked of Human Decomp. How would he have reacted then?????????????
Like I said, if it wasn't stinkey from a dead family member of his, then it most certainly was stinkey from some other family's member? What about them? What if his removal of the car from the impound lot, destroyed EVIEDENCE to convict somebody???

IMO, destroying evidence is exactly what they intended to do. On the surface they were still hoping for the best. But, subconciously, they knew the minute they smelled that car something was very wrong and they went into fight mode.

LE and the State's theory is that Caylee was killed in the Anthony home after George went to work. They are going for the death penalty with that theory.

George's remembering he put Caylee in her car seat does not support Casey dropping Caylee off with a babysitter. Lee said Casey often hid out close to the house and watched for her parents to leave so she could get back in. Casey's phone pings don't show her going anywhere before 4 p.m.

Tightening the timeline and narrowing those with access to Caylee down to one person does not hurt the state.

I don't think LE and the State have ever publicly or in documents stated that their theory is Caylee was killed after GA went to work on the 16th.
If they did, I missed it. Do you have a link?

Otherwise, there remains the possibility that Caylee was killed prior to GA "seeing them leave" and after Cindy put Caylee to bed. It is even disputed now, due to a phone call GA apparently made to the Anthony house at 3pm to KC, that she ever left the house at all that day.

ETA: To clarify, GA's story of seeing KC and Caylee leave supports KC's story of dropping Caylee off with a babysitter more than if he said he never saw them leave the house at all before he went to work.

:behindbarCindy is such a piece of work...she sits there and states that when you have a missing child you take all the help you can get. Well, I recall she only wanted people that would look for a live Caylee to help. She treated TES like dirt and still I have not heard that this family has donated back to TES after they spend nearly $100,000 searching for Caylee. :mad:

BINGO! I was thinking the same thing. She not only treated TES like dirt but LP and the many others who were out there searching for Caylee. I just want to scream and shake this woman!!!:furious::furious:
The Anthony's have had a year to get get the script right and stick to the story they are fabricating, something they are not doing. I guess its back to the acting lessons G&C. Your all over the place and your lies are clearly evident.

Verité;3875860 said:
bold mine

Since 7-15-08, you betcha "other people" were involved (JB et al.), but what was their involvement?
Orchestrate, sequestrate, obfuscate, complicate, triangulate, regulate, intimidate, investigate, recriminate, prevaricate, intimate, etc., etc., but does that border on conspiracy? You tell me!

Re BC's reference about the likelihood that there were other people "involved". . . .cancel the above.
I just remembered who else was involved in this conspiracy! Give up? Zanni the Nanny, how could we forget?!?!

And she only wanted people that supported their ideas (or words to that effect) at Caylee's memorial. Right, that's showing everyone you want all the help you can get.

The more I think about GA adding the fact that he put Caylee into the car seat throws his credibility as a witness out the window..During trial the state will ask him specific questions of that morning and adding that detail in after the fact just doesn't make any sense...It isn't in his statement and he has said in the Greta interview "saw them go out the door"...Why would he do something to add speculation and ruin his credibility?? Of course he would be questioned about it and have to answer which one was it..You saw them leave at the door or did you put her in the seat?? It can't be both..

He is trying to put them out of the house and emphasizing that they left the house.
There is evidence which shows otherwise by cell phone pings and computer usage not to mention cadaver dog hits at the house making the home the possible crime scene..There is no other withness who saw Caylee once he left for work..Yes, they might have left the house but he can not say they didn't return once he was gone..You have LA as a witness who can say KC would wait and go back to the house..

By him adding that in doesn't help KC but hurts his credibilty as a witness...I tend to believe there is a hidden reason for this but we haven't seen what it is yet. Just for once the truth would be so refreshing and relieving without second guessing everything!

At the beginning of the interview, CA states that "yesterday" was a tough day. Was that an oops? Could that mean the 15th is the one year anniversary of the last time they saw Caylee? Is that why George can't get his recollections straight?

The 15th would fit with Caylee being killed that night after the big fight that they now deny.

Book video, "dead body" 911 call, "she's not far", media circus, George freaking out, Casey charged, body found, court shots, G& C take the stage...

Yesterday was a tough day, George's account of 6/16 breakfast at 7:30? with her, put her in the car?, waved goodbye...(this is new info, is it not?)

CMA foundation...to bring awareness to missing children, blah, blah, blah

GA addresses feud w/RC, Haliegh's dad, GA just trying to help out..CA blah, blah, about missing children and RC made a mistake because CA was on the phone the first night w/national media spreading the word, all about CA and how she should have been home instead of spreading the word.
Thanks...that's the only part I heard...how SHE should have been home...not having heard anything else, I figured somehow the topic of conversation came back to "poor her". Am I wrong?

I took it this way too. I think his mind is remembering the last happy, normal day with Caylee. I think it probably was normal for him to have breakfast with her and wave goodbye while they left for "work" and the "nanny". I think the added details are what he wants to remember and not a deliberate lie.

Overall, I think they have soften their image a bit and it wasn't a horrible interview. I do however wish they would stop with the foundation stuff. If they really want to help families that are hurting, they should put it on the back-burner for now because people don't have the best opinion of them.

I think the more interesting part was BC. He seemed to imply that he and the A's believe Casey has something to do with this or at least knows the truth. I personally think that's a huge step for them in the right direction. I do not agree that Casey should testify. She will spin so many tales and the jury will convict her on that alone. Don't get me wrong, I want her to be convicted but I would rather see it happen with the evidence and not by JB being an idiot and putting his client on the stand.

Exactly. This was actually a very interesting interview. And today on the anniversary of what all rather strongly believe is poor Caylee's murder, we are finally seeing some rather bold and public fractures in team KC.

This interview did not seem to be the normal CA & GA bs fest. At least not as much as usual. Buried in it they, and particularly their lawyer BC, directly called out both KC and JB. they essentially admitted that their daughter has to be involved, and they issued a public challenge insisting that JB put KC on the stand. And left hanging the subtle implication of what it would mean if KC did not take the stand. It was a masterfully subtle challenge by BC. My opinion of him just went up several notches.

IMHO, this is consistent with the memory he related to police. On another thread we've discussed whether or not he is remembering the 16th specifically or another day altogether, the 9th or the 13th being the most likely candidates in my mind. KC and Caylee did not leave before 4PM, as we have determined. I think it is likely he either did not see her on the 16th or saw very little of her, which is why another day sticks in his mind and he is mapping it onto the 16th.

I was under the impression that we can only speculate (through pings) that she was at the residence the entire time. It seems entirely likely that she pretended to leave, and returned as soon as George left. Am I mistaken on this?

What more can be said about CA -- words just fly out of my brain -- narcissistic, self-serving, combative, untruthful . . . others escape me at the moment. She never had a kind word for the many who spent grueling week after week looking for her grandaughter. George tried to commit suicide, oh, and noone knows, but she also considered it. She is the heroine that came to Haleigh's rescue. This woman is really unfathomable!

Sorry for the rant, she has that effect on you :)

Yup, that is what he said AND the first time he ever said this anywhere. George woke up at 7:30 AM and had breakfast with Caylee and later put Caylee in the car.
So what time did CA leave that morning? She said she heard them through the door supposedly sleeping? I thought she generally was at work at 8 or later.

Either way, Cindy heard them in the bedroom, behind closed doors before Cindy went to work. Although I don't recall Cindy saying breathing ....
Yup...IIRC she was asked if she saw them, she said no, but she knew they were there. I don't ever remember her saying she "heard" voices.

I actually don't get what they are trying to do. Are they saying KCs friends helped her kill her, real ones, or the nanny, and why would they want KC to testify when no one in the world believes one word out of her mouth but them? Sorry I am dense this morning.

I found it so interesting that there was no mention of Casey's innocence today. In fact, little mention of KC at all. No mention by CA of wishing she could see KC today to comfort her. Something definitely seems to have shifted.

IMHO, this is consistent with the memory he related to police. On another thread we've discussed whether or not he is remembering the 16th specifically or another day altogether, the 9th or the 13th being the most likely candidates in my mind. KC and Caylee did not leave before 4PM, as we have determined. I think it is likely he either did not see her on the 16th or saw very little of her, which is why another day sticks in his mind and he is mapping it onto the 16th.

I was under the impression that we can only speculate (through pings) that she was at the residence the entire time. It seems entirely likely that she pretended to leave, and returned as soon as George left. Am I mistaken on this?

What more can be said about CA -- words just fly out of my brain -- narcissistic, self-serving, combative, untruthful . . . others escape me at the moment. She never had a kind word for the many who spent grueling week after week looking for her grandaughter. George tried to commit suicide, oh, and noone knows, but she also considered it. She is the heroine that came to Haleigh's rescue. This woman is really unfathomable!

Sorry for the rant, she has that effect on you :)

It has come to light that GA made a phone call to the Anthony home at about 3 pm on the 16th. When he didn't receive an answer, he immediately called KC's cell phone. The speculation is that GA was trying to get in touch with KC when he called the Anthony house because of the subsequent call to KC's cell. Also, he knew CA was at work. This begs the question, if he saw them leave at around 1 pm why was he trying to call KC at the home phone at 3pm? Speculative answer is because he knew she was home when he left for work. She never left at all.

At the beginning of the interview, CA states that "yesterday" was a tough day. Was that an oops? Could that mean the 15th is the one year anniversary of the last time they saw Caylee? Is that why George can't get his recollections straight?

The 15th would fit with Caylee being killed that night after the big fight that they now deny.

And why couldn't it be as simple as that is the last day that Cindy saw her grandaughter, with a video to capture that memory forever. Of course it would be a tough day for her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back