2009.08.21 Motions hearing #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The cast of characters are not happy about all the lies in court today!!!!!!!

Yep! The cast of characters here are more than a little disgusted, too.

Good to see you, Tony! :blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Oh yeah, the State turned over the LP/RD/TMc interviews (video or audio, whichever it was), to Stan Strickland for him to review. Supposedly, the are more than three hours worth of interviews so Judge Strickland said he would rule on the motion soon.

Dude is a con man... plain and simple. imo

I hope he gets it fed to him at trial!

I'll hold out a little longer but usually one should trust their gut - when will I ever learn! :bang: :blowkiss:

OLG - who do you mean, TP or JB or both? Just checking.

Leonard is just happy to have his name in the spotlight again. This is all about his face in front of the camera now. He was very excited that the judge called him a flamboyant cowboy. He started out very well intentioned and now is the epitome of "MEDIA *advertiser censored*".

He IS a flamboyant cowboy.

He's also a huggy bear. Many of us are quite fond of him.

HAHAHA! Cindy's friggin' "hairdresser" has suggested that she write a book! Hahaha. He should spend a little more time learning how to do hair rather as opposed to dispensing carp about how others should deal with their grand-daughter's murders! Hey...You...CA's "hairdresser"...You certainly aren't helping CA's case. You should read the blogs more often! Her hair is most certainly NOT a redeeming quality...ROLF. Quite the opposite!

MOO

haha.
KittenLaugh3.gif

Now THIS is amusing! :blowkiss:

So what people, so Casey looks pale! Couldn't believe when JVM on her show expressed kinda feeling sorry for Casey cause it looked today like her Death Penalty case is getting hard on her. Oh please Jane, Caylee doesn't look so good these days either. It's scarey when people forget what this case is really about. I would expect whoever killed Caylee to look pale and sick to their stomach over what they did to a beautiful child. Caylee is the only innocent one in the Anthony family.

Some of us don't look as good as we used to before this crime was committed either. We're pale and our eyes look tired from months and months of reading transcripts and expert testing analysis. Many of us are exhausted by the tediousness of insuring Caylee gets some Justice. Many of us have cried real wetter tears than Casey did today. We still have wait and wait in the dark not knowing when defense will finally tell us how Casey is so innocent. I'm not sure this case isn't going to hurt my health. So please consider, wasting your pity because you think you see "some real emotion" in Casey is A HUGE WASTE.

Defense is headed down a dangerous path with feeble attempts to create reasonable doubt. I hardly think from today's hearing that they will be successful.

JUSTICE AND TRUTH FOR CAYLEE IS ALL THAT MATTERS NOW.

The house behind the Anthony's was vacant. We were granted permission to monitor that area. Nobody was living there just monitoring. The Anthony's have always been very nice to me Rob and Tracy. We still talk occassionally. There is some bad blood between them and Leonard because of not only what Leonard has done but some things that have been said between them. That memorial Leonard had was a joke!!! These conversations will come out in time.
Why do you think the memorial was a joke, if you don't mind me asking?

Plus, I was thinking that she wanted him to admit what the heck did they need a security guy when they had George?

That was my arrangement as for security. We were being threatened by the hour.

I would imagine that you deal with many disturbed, anti-social people in your line of work. What do you make of Casey??

So what people, so Casey looks pale! Couldn't believe when JVM on her show expressed kinda feeling sorry for Casey cause it looked today like her Death Penalty case is getting hard on her. Oh please Jane, Caylee doesn't look so good these days either. It's scarey when people forget what this case is really about. I would expect whoever killed Caylee to look pale and sick to their stomach over what they did to a beautiful child. Caylee is the only innocent one in the Anthony family.

Some of us don't look as good as we used to before this crime was committed either. We're pale and our eyes look tired from months and months of reading transcripts and expert testing analysis. Many of us are exhausted by the tediousness of insuring Caylee gets some Justice. Many of us have cried real wetter tears than Casey did today. We still have wait and wait in the dark not knowing when defense will finally tell us how Casey is so innocent. I'm not sure this case isn't going to hurt my health. So please consider, wasting your pity because you think you see "some real emotion" in Casey is A HUGE WASTE.

Defense is headed down a dangerous path with feeble attempts to create reasonable doubt. I hardly think from today's hearing that they will be successful.

My bold

THIS is exactly why all the delays. THIS is what the defense wants the public and the media to start thinking! They want people to start to feel a little sorry for her.

It's disgusting!

:puke:

I think you're right.
What was the re-baptism about then? I'd like to think I'd be making a fresh start with God by doing that. Making ammends for past lies etc.

Looks like they haven't started the "rebirth" behavior, quite yet. :-(

Thanks. I'm going to watch these now. I'm not sure that Leonard will be on Nancy Grace. I am going to challenge these lies tomorrow on the Today Show weekend edition.

YOU GO, TONY!

We'll be RIGHT there with you!:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

I'll hold out a little longer but usually one should trust their gut - when will I ever learn! :bang: :blowkiss:

OLG - who do you mean, TP or JB or both? Just checking.

LOL- JoseB

Tony's cool - (though I wish he'd have let Casey rot in jail but the world isn't run by my terms LOL) I got mad respect for lawyers and bondsmen who do their jobs properly ;)

Why do you think the memorial was a joke, if you don't mind me asking?

It was a huge publicity stunt for Leonard to be on TV. He never knew Caylee. He was milking her death for his ego and satisfaction. Tell me that's okay. I tried my best to convince him that this was wrong but he didn't care. Did any of you see the Greta show when she asked him why he was there doing this. She embarrassed him big time! I love Greta too. She is a class act. We talked often during the week I was there.

Some of us don't look as good as we used to before this crime was committed either. We're pale and our eyes look tired from months and months of reading transcripts and expert testing analysis. Many of us are exhausted by the tediousness of insuring Caylee gets some Justice. Many of us have cried real wetter tears than Casey did today. We still have wait and wait in the dark not knowing when defense will finally tell us how Casey is so innocent. I'm not sure this case isn't going to hurt my health! IMO, pity because you think you see "some real emotion" in Casey is A HUGE WASTE.

Happy with today's events. Defense showed some of their poker hand, and they're betting on a naive, gullible jury. Looks like Defense is headed down a dangerous path with feeble attempts to create reasonable doubt. I hardly think from today's hearing that they will be successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo