2009.08.21 Motions hearing #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony can you tell me your opiion as to why GA made a point on the stand to say all the people who were protecting their investment were surrounding the house and twice made sure to say "In the home behind us" Why would the team be anothers home? Did I hear this correctly? As Lee says, "Being forthright and honest are two separate things" Yes JB is bad, is bad, and he knows it, knows it! At what point did you see the A's start becomming antagonistic towards your team?

OK so I had everything backward sortof - so what else is new!

I didn't believe you when you came out and openly put down LP - seemed off to me. Everyone here said to believe you so I guess I can. Plus I took a peek back here and something you said caught my ear and rang truer.

So now Tracy has to testify at the trial and it's all your fault - is that what you're saying?

Tracy will definitely testify but it's not my fault. She knew what she was in for.

IIRC this was brought up in court today. JB even mumbled something about having to produce the original document ~ insulted as if his integrity was being questioned. Doesn't anyone else remember that? And I remember the prosecution making a point of the fact that the Padillas were separate entities, too; that they only occasionally worked together as a group. All this to support the fact that there could not be a single document to include all of them.

Yes it was brought up in court today. And Baez did act a little insulted.

Tony, if Baez knowingly submitted your signature page with a different document, please DO inform the Florida Bar. ASAP. :)

#3 That is correct. The only stipulation was that Tracy and Rob be allowed to live in the house with the Anthony's. Baez knew that and changed that part of the agreement when Casey got out.
#4 When Jose changed the rules I wanted to surrender the bond immediately.

Well, even if you were not present (perhaps due to no notice) LDB seemed to get the gist of what you are alleging as she mentioned what you wrote above in court. It was mentioned quickly, but it was mentioned nonetheless. LDB asked to see the original privacy agreement (or the other privacy agreement).

Baez got irritated and when he had his opportunity to speak he said he did not appreciate LDB insinuating he "manufactured evidence" regarding the privacy agreement. Strickland told Baez that is not exactly what LDB said...

Yes it was brought up in court today. And Baez did act a little insulted.

Tony, if Baez knowingly submitted your signature page with a different document, please DO inform the Florida Bar. ASAP. :)

The prosecution is aware.

Taken from thread #1

I respectfully disagree. I see it very differently.
If she's looking at different things, it is the most rapid eye movements I've ever seen. Only if she were trying to look at a 100 things at once.. if that makes sense. :confused:

I wish I could remember the poster who did a great breakdown/synopsis of KCs eye movements from the last time we saw her in court.

They had slowed down the video and zoomed in, and noticed that when her eyes are fixed on something, her pupils will almost "rotate" if you will in the same pattern almost every time.

Arg, I wish I could find that post. But hope we can just agree to disagree..Thanks for the reply.

I think that may be the person who felt it Casey falling sleep.

Tony can you tell me your opiion as to why GA made a point on the stand to say all the people who were protecting their investment were surrounding the house and twice made sure to say "In the home behind us" Why would the team be anothers home? Did I hear this correctly? As Lee says, "Being forthright and honest are two separate things" Yes JB is bad, is bad, and he knows it, knows it! At what point did you see the A's start becomming antagonistic towards your team?

The house behind the Anthony's was vacant. We were granted permission to monitor that area. Nobody was living there just monitoring. The Anthony's have always been very nice to me Rob and Tracy. We still talk occassionally. There is some bad blood between them and Leonard because of not only what Leonard has done but some things that have been said between them. That memorial Leonard had was a joke!!! These conversations will come out in time.

Thanks. I'm going to watch these now. I'm not sure that Leonard will be on Nancy Grace. I am going to challenge these lies tomorrow on the Today Show weekend edition.

BBM
:woohoo: Wonderful, can't wait to hear the rebuttal

Caseys reaction to her father IMHO is acceptance of dissapointment. It's possible that George may have been the only one who held Casey accountable for her actions while she was growing up, and could be the reason why she had such animosity towards him in her conversations with friends. If he disagreed with her actions, then she would "get him back", with stories of how "horrible" he was to her and to the rest of the family. I do not think that Caseys feels bad for what she did to Caylee, but I think she feels accountable for the disappointment that George feels about her.

I think KC is permanently angry at BOTH of her parents, not hurt.

She's certainly not a "hurt little girl." She's a deadly, cold, predator, who thinks nothing of murdering a baby, or robbing a sick old man.

She feels entitled. If she doesn't get EXACTLY what she wants, WHEN she wants it, she feels persecuted.

The prosecution is aware.

I'm afraid if you can't prove the doc was switched, this becomes a non-issue insomuch as this case is concerned. It's just something people will remember in all future dealings with Baez as something that it might have happened and make them extra cautious about getting copies of all documents they sign with him.

I understand that, but the FL Bar should be aware too.

Wouldn't it be better coming from the person involved? :) Then the prosecution isn't seen as trying to "get" their opponents, they just corroborate it.

Again we were never formally made of aware of the motion and its contents. I have really narrowed my group of media people I talk to because they are so selfish. They (the select media) told me about it. This case really went to some peoples heads thinking they were a huge part of it including a past member of this site. It really went to her head.

I didn't have trouble remembering that name cause...duh...it's my maiden name. So I don't get your post. :confused:

Maybe she mixed you up with me because I said it wasn't the "M" name but some name that I thought began with "C" but I could not remember it. :crazy:

Here's a summation of Linda DB's argument re: Padillas:

1. There was no notice to the parties (LP et al.). The defense's motion, if granted by Strickland, would work as a gag order on LP, TP, TMc, and so on.

2. Defense's statement that any and all statements between LP & crew and Casey should be subject to attorney/client privilege is not supported by case law. LDB said that case law narrows A/C privilege to situations "only in rendition of legal services". How was LP & crew offering legal services? Heh.

3. The person asserting the privilege has the burden of proving the privilege. Case law specifies that this has to be established FIRST before one goes any further. She is saying that the defense MUST prove the privilege exists and the Court has to look at what evidence is before it in order to establish the privilege. In other words, you can't just "say" there is a privilege...it must be proven and when one looks at the four corners of the document it is seemingly not an agency agreement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie