2009.08.21 Motions hearing #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never saw any tears either. It was identical to Scott Peterson wiping his dry eyes in his prliminary trial. She still has no tears. The rest I think was an act. I think she deliberately did NOT wear makeup to make herself look bad.

It's still a game to hr imo

I think maybe somebody (AL?) had a "come to Jesus" talk with her about her comportment and demeanor in court, how she needed to look solemn and serious (even though she looked like she was jumping out of her skin in open-eyed REM sleep) and that maybe a tear or two (or a reasonable facsimile thereof) could help make her look sympathetic to a jury. Somebody told her maybe it could mean the difference between life or death. AL sure shot both JB and KC a look when they exchanged a note. I think she is slowly beginning to assert her "alpha dog" personality on this case.

I think the defense reads our comments about her appearance because I notice that things we criticize from one hearing are changed at the next. Her hair (though greasy) was up off her face this time so she wasn't constantly playing with it (which is body language that indicates anxiety and a desire not to be straightforward). She wasn't constantly fiddling with her clothes and hands that I could see. She didn't have all the eye makeup she had on last time. She was dressed in a plain, sort of nondescript outfit in a color that emphasized her paleness and the bags under her eyes. I think somebody told her this isn't a beauty contest but a fight for her life and perhaps she ought to act like an exhausted, bereaved parent instead of a flirty high school girl throwing pens at her "attorney".

I doubt she thought of any of these things on her own - she is too vain, silly and shallow. And JB or CA or whoever has dressed her previously did not realize that she doesn't need to look like a legal intern or a secretary in a twinset, but a poor, plain little waif that will be hard for jurors to imagine is the same person poledancing and partying in the American flag.

Somebody who has had some experience with how a defendant needs to look to a jury in a DP trial, and the impact it can have on the outcome, has been coaching her, imo.

Oh gosh, I agree with ya'll! I have been worried about this guy from "day one". I love his passion, I do but ya just can't act like that in court. IMO dude's a hot head- JoseB enjoys messing with him too. I hope he can stay calm during the trial.

We gotta get equipped, and go visit the trail-- socks, duct tape, sedatives, barf bags.....

I think the A's traded in their rose colored glasses for a stronger pair. Remember those glasses in the 70's that made everything appear like a kalidescope, and giving the illusion you were on LSD. I actually felt like I was tripping when CA approached the media as if she has graciously forgiven them. "Whatever gets them through the night is all right, all right" as we can see a bigger picture of stress being placed on them in the future.

LOL, I sort of expected Rod Serling to posthumously pop into the picture and tell us all we had entered the Twilight Zone...

I never saw any tears either. It was identical to Scott Peterson wiping his dry eyes in his prliminary trial. She still has no tears. The rest I think was an act. I think she deliberately did NOT wear makeup to make herself look bad.

It's still a game to hr imo

Exactly! She's in "pathetic mode."

After going back and reviewing the tape/photos, I do believe she was crying real tears. The talk of being home made her feel very sorry for herself, imo. I don't think it was really seeing her father on the stand, but the combination of his words and her memories of freedom tipped her over that edge. She cries for no one except herself at any time, imo.

I think maybe somebody (AL?) had a "come to Jesus" talk with her about her comportment and demeanor in court, how she needed to look solemn and serious (even though she looked like she was jumping out of her skin in open-eyed REM sleep) and that maybe a tear or two (or a reasonable facsimile thereof) could help make her look sympathetic to a jury. Somebody told her maybe it could mean the difference between life or death. AL sure shot both JB and KC a look when they exchanged a note. I think she is slowly beginning to assert her "alpha dog" personality on this case.

I think the defense reads our comments about her appearance because I notice that things we criticize from one hearing are changed at the next. Her hair (though greasy) was up off her face this time so she wasn't constantly playing with it (which is body language that indicates anxiety and a desire not to be straightforward). She wasn't constantly fiddling with her clothes and hands that I could see. She didn't have all the eye makeup she had on last time. She was dressed in a plain, sort of nondescript outfit in a color that emphasized her paleness and the bags under her eyes. I think somebody told her this isn't a beauty contest but a fight for her life and perhaps she ought to act like an exhausted, bereaved parent instead of a flirty high school girl throwing pens at her "attorney".

I doubt she thought of any of these things on her own - she is too vain, silly and shallow. And JB or CA or whoever has dressed her previously did not realize that she doesn't need to look like a legal intern or a secretary in a twinset, but a poor, plain little waif that will be hard for jurors to imagine is the same person poledancing and partying in the American flag.

Somebody who has had some experience with how a defendant needs to look to a jury in a DP trial, and the impact it can have on the outcome, has been coaching her, imo.

DEAD ON, again, Beans!

Pass over that stuff you're nipping, so my posts can sound more like yours, Beans!. :blowkiss::blowkiss:

She needs some new clothes though-- that fit. She's been hitting on the Ding Dongs, and the skirt seams were straining.

Yeah.. I'm sure Mme Esquire has been coaching her.

Or, going after the volunteer who had a minor crime, 20 years ago, on the record.

JB is running out of spaghetti to throw against the wall. He's looking to cook up another batch.

Please don't take this as I'm "with" JoseB on this issue cuz I'm not- I despise the guy, for real! But I would have no problem having my information released if I were a searcher. I think in signing up to search I would realize that if I were to find a body or whatever of course people would want to know about me. I think they'd have a right to know at least my criminal background. And this is coming from a felon!

I think anyone who volunteer's for anything should be checked out. Nobody can be taken at their word.. nobody. With that said, if criminal background checks were needed to become a volunteer, half of us couldn't be volunteer's! Ha, I couldn't even get into nursing school and I am not alone, far from it! In this day and age I seriously doubt any of us would hold a 20 year old minor crime against any selfless seacher!

Ohhhhhh, I've got it now. Evidently the Anthony universal sign for "I Love You" is flipping the bird. That's how KC told her dad "I Love You"....got it:rolleyes:

Lemme see.. the American Sign Language slang for "I love you" is the extended thumb, index, and little finger (for I, L, and Y).

Nope...... don't see a middle finger. :crazy::blowkiss::-)))

I know! They are flashing "five" in binary! (thumb abd middle finger). :-)

DEAD ON, again, Beans!

Pass over that stuff you're nipping, so my posts can sound more like yours, Beans!. :blowkiss::blowkiss:

She needs some new clothes though-- that fit. She's been hitting on the Ding Dongs, and the skirt seams were straining.

Yeah.. I'm sure Mme Esquire has been coaching her.

cid_7579B5DE-A980-498F-A2DA-480B895.gif

hittin' on the ding dongs!

After going back and reviewing the tape/photos, I do believe she was crying real tears. The talk of being home made her feel very sorry for herself, imo. I don't think it was really seeing her father on the stand, but the combination of his words and her memories of freedom tipped her over that edge. She cries for no one except herself at any time, imo.

ITA. Her eyes were red so I believe she was crying, too. However, she was only crying for herself and nobody else. I believe that she was probably crying because she was grieving over the fact that her parents get to go home and she doesn't. She wasn't crying because she feels sorry for anything or for the fact that she's afraid for her life. Sociopaths don't feel fear. That's been proven by the research. I guarantee she thinks she will win the case because she thinks she's so smart. No, friends, she's crying because her freedom has been taken away. "Everything's been taken away from me."

Please don't take this as I'm "with" JoseB on this issue cuz I'm not- I despise the guy, for real! But I would have no problem having my information released if I were a searcher. I think in signing up to search I would realize that if I were to find a body or whatever of course people would want to know about me. I think they'd have a right to know at least my criminal background. And this is coming from a felon!

I think anyone who volunteer's for anything should be checked out. Nobody can be taken at their word.. nobody. With that said, if criminal background checks were needed to become a volunteer, half of us couldn't be volunteer's! Ha, I couldn't even get into nursing school and I am not alone, far from it! In this day and age I seriously doubt any of us would hold a 20 year old minor crime against any selfless seacher!

A agree! But, JB is getting really desperate, here. HE might think he could stick some unrelated person. The list of prospective patsies is getting VERY short!

BTW-- I would also think that en ex-felon who searched diligently would be an EXCELLENT example. Especially to at-risk kids.

BTW2-- But, remember, you are prolly the bravest person on WS. Or at least one top the top five.

I've not been following this for awhile because it kind of makes me crazy. I popped in to see how things are going and it is starting to make me crazy again.

Overall, I think our justice system has gone so far from the original intent. Providing the best representation for the accused should not be to try and get cold blooded murderers off on technicalities or un-reasonable doubts. The intent is to make sure that the INNOCENT do not get railroaded, unfairly convicted or put to death instead of a more lenient sentence which maybe they deserve based on extenuating circumstances. I do not understanding attempting to throw innocent people under busses and try to re-write history. To me that is unethical and I can not watch without my stomach turning. Ethical people, tell the truth under oath, pay restitution and show true remorse for their failings, and accept the punishment they deserve. Utopia, I know but it is what I believe in.

Bold is mine-

:blowkiss:

ITA. Her eyes were red so I believe she was crying, too. However, she was only crying for herself and nobody else. I believe that she was probably crying because she was grieving over the fact that her parents get to go home and she doesn't. She wasn't crying because she feels sorry for anything or for the fact that she's afraid for her life. Sociopaths don't feel fear. That's been proven by the research. I guarantee she thinks she will win the case because she thinks she's so smart. No, friends, she's crying because her freedom has been taken away. "Everything's been taken away from me."

I think her crying was real too. Every time she is confronted with her father.

It isn't him they are trying to block...it is Tracy.

The bond...

The last thing that Casey IS is a nice respectful girl. A.) You bonded her out on a half a mil...B.) You are a man and she loves her some man now! C) Casey is either a sociopath or she is in training to be one, and the MO of the socio is utter charm and respect...to some...but to others? Like poor Caylee? They get something else less charming and less respectful...

That is what I was going to say so ditto...:blowkiss:

That is what many of the people who lived next door to serial killers have said, they always seemed so nice, they always waved, they were always so friendly, etc...You have to look outside of the bubble that is the treatment you have received and view the broader picture...She wasn't always nice to Caylee. Watch Breakfast with Caylee on You Tube to get an idea of her torture tactics she used on that poor baby...

I am addressing only your last paragraph...The remains were found less than 20 feet from the side of the road. 200 yards is 600 feet...And it was December when Mr. Kronk was finally able to GET to the bag. He himself states it was underwater whenever he first began to report it...
All I have to look at to know who and what the A's are of is their "foundation" where everything is based on MISSING not MURDERED children, and where they tell us how wisely they will spend our donations. And I did not discern my opinion of them from news interviews. I watched dozens and dozens of hours of POLICE interviews and FBI interviews and depositions. These were straight out of the horses mouth so to speak and told me all I needed to know.

I was just rewatching Cindys deposition with Morgan and Morgan and she emphatically states, "I gave Casey money all the time".
I've met them...in my nightmares and in the comatose states in which I have found myself after struggling through their mounds of lies in the interviews with Law Enforcement...

Can I join your fan club, too?

(I'm joining a passel of fan clubs, here,) :-)

You know All she needs is alittle bronzer powder and tweek those clothes better as the Library science student look isn't cutting it! I can invision both CA and KC clutching their bibles displaying a calm in their effort to ward off the evil blogging natives with their forgiveness. Defense needs to distance their client even further to avoid what may look like a silent solidarity if they are going with the, "Poor, Poor, Pitiful Me, Oh lord let me be" look. I can here KC singing herself to sleep, "Wasted days & wasted Nights"

When I first saw KC stroll into courtroom, I noticed her clothes, makeup(none) and hair. I immediately thought that this was AL's influence...she has given KC the "Poor Me" Look. AL is very courtroom savy and knows what works and what does not...so dress up the main character in this drama to invoke as much sympathy ....(the weird thing is ....didn't KC purchase make-up from the prison store?- is she saving it for her day to day cell look?)--Another thing I think I noticed about KC's tears, they seemed to come up around the time (not when court talking about Caylee) the dp was brought up....I also think this is due to AL's influence....she has impressed upon KC ...that this is serious business....something JB neglected to do..JMO-of course

Makes me wonder if she was rubbing under her eyes with that kleenex to make the dark circles mor prominent.

I just don't believe a talk from ANY woman, let alone someone as unappealing as Ms. Lyons appearance is would have any effect at all on the superficial Miss Anthony. She certainly didn't have any red eyes from all those "big tears" she shed.

I am totally confused on this thread!!!!

I don't understand why Tony is saying these things about Leonard. Yes, we have all had our differing opinions on LP but to blatantly say he is "quite the liar" and "this was a publicity stunt for LP" is beyond my comprehension. LP is Tony's uncle right?

Then he goes on to say "After Casey went back to jail there was never a reason to return for a Caylee memorial with that reverand nut. He should have left things alone." Is he referring to RG, Jesse's dad?

I know there are many lovers/haters of LP on this board but I sure wasn't aware that his own nephew had such harsh feelings for his uncle.

I don't think Tony has harsh feelings for his uncle. I think he loves his uncle. But, he might not be comfortable with some of what his uncle has put out to the media.

I'm sure Tony didn't say anything here he hasn't said to Leonard's face. Since he said Leonard was happy about being called a flamboyant cowboy, they must still be talking despite Tony's opinions.

It's between the two of them and despite the differences, it sounds like they are still talking. I think Leonard is more than able to handle it.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members