2009.08.21 Motions hearing #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that GA understands half of what he is being asked. Like when the prosecution was trying to ascertain if he believed that Padilla was safeguarding his "asset" (KC) or not...He just didn't seem to get it??? Anyone else get that impression? I think that his failure to understand certain words is what got him so hot-under-the-collar about MM's reference to "remains" as well. Someone seems to have taken the time to explain that word to him for this hearing...

MOO

I think GA knew exactly what she was asking but was intentionally playing dumb. In my eyes he didn't do himself any favors.

I am totally confused on this thread!!!!

I don't understand why Tony is saying these things about Leonard. Yes, we have all had our differing opinions on LP but to blatantly say he is "quite the liar" and "this was a publicity stunt for LP" is beyond my comprehension. LP is Tony's uncle right?

Then he goes on to say "After Casey went back to jail there was never a reason to return for a Caylee memorial with that reverand nut. He should have left things alone." Is he referring to RG, Jesse's dad?

I know there are many lovers/haters of LP on this board but I sure wasn't aware that his own nephew had such harsh feelings for his uncle.

Couldn't see, what, if anything kc said...she was swallowed up by a gigantic bear. Positioning is purposeful. The bigger the better...must hide kc.

Cindy look disappointed when she looked at he daughter...did you see her eyes give kc the once over?...up an down. She did not approve of her appearance...With Cindy, it is all about appearance.

The "once over" was that when KC first files in? I didn't see the once over either--because the big attorney guy blocks my view.

I took your questions about virus alerts and made a new thread in the appropriate area. Thanks to those of you that asked about it:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88028"]Virus Alerts? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I am totally confused on this thread!!!!

I don't understand why Tony is saying these things about Leonard. Yes, we have all had our differing opinions on LP but to blatantly say he is "quite the liar" and "this was a publicity stunt for LP" is beyond my comprehension. LP is Tony's uncle right?

Then he goes on to say "After Casey went back to jail there was never a reason to return for a Caylee memorial with that reverand nut. He should have left things alone." Is he referring to RG, Jesse's dad?

I know there are many lovers/haters of LP on this board but I sure wasn't aware that his own nephew had such harsh feelings for his uncle.

I've thought from the beginning they should have never interjected themselves into this case. LE was in the middle of an investigation and they were not privy to the mountain of evidence against Casey. That's just my opinion and it's history now but I really wish for the sake of the case and justice for Caylee, LP/TP and anyone else associated with them would stop doing interviews. They could be handing the defense useless fodder to be used during trial to deflect from the facts.

I never joined up - but it was something like $5. IIRC, there was some sort of stink about it and TP purportedly refunded all of the money. Does anybody else remember this?

What I remember about this is that it was a little more expensive to join, something like $9.98 and it was RD who made an announcement (I think at J Blanchard Park) that they would close the site and refund all the money. I don't know whether the money was refunded or not.

I have watched the filing in and filing out several times each and I see no "I love you" from Cindy. And of course I can't see the front of KC's face when she is acknowledging her big fullback attorney...but she isn't looking at her parents when she files in.

The reason I bring this up is that CA has a penchant for saying things about things that happen in full view of thousands of people and "revising" it to be her version. CA says the reason KC cries is because she hasn't seen her Dad in a long time. That's what CA thinks...I think KC might have cried because she saw that Caylee button on George's shirt and she thinks GA loves Caylee more than her--and that's always been the problem...not to mention KC's concern might be over whatever GA says on the stand keeping her exactly where she is.

Very true. I can see that G and C can be very charming and C likes to be nurturing.Remember the protestor that was screaming in C's face and C was telling her to calm down,watch her blood pressure,etc.
I'm tired of bashing the A's,but I hope they'll do the right thing for Caylee before this is over.G's testimony yesterday didn't give me much hope.
It makes me want to see the States depos with him even more now.He told the SA her question was not relevent ,in court ,in front of the Judge!
I don't understand why their attorney doesn't tell them YOU CAN'T DO THAT!

Speaking of BC - where was he yesterday? Shouldn't he have been there? If only for moral support?

Everything that Cindy said after the hearing was fiction. That Casey looks "healthy" is ridiculous - Casey looks like death warmed over. That Casey cried because she hadn't seen her father in a long time - I watched the video several times and I never saw a tear come out of Casey's eyes. Cindy also threw in a statement that Casey sobbed - WTF. That Cindy said "I love you" to Casey and Casey replied the same back - I never saw anything even close to this - Casey looked at neither Cindy nor George on the way in or out of the hearing from what I could see, although I thought Cindy was going to fling herself over the chairs to get Casey's attention. Does anyone know what was so funny before the hearing started? I haven't heard why they were all chuckling.

Speaking of BC - where was he yesterday? Shouldn't he have been there? If only for moral support?

BC was there, sitting next to George, he was in the aisle in his wheelchair, at least he was there in the beginning.

BC was there, sitting next to George, he was in the aisle in his wheelchair, at least he was there in the beginning.

If I'm not mistaken, BC was with CA and GA when CA gave her revised version of hearing events outside the courthouse.

I've thought from the beginning they should have never interjected themselves into this case. LE was in the middle of an investigation and they were not privy to the mountain of evidence against Casey. That's just my opinion and it's history now but I really wish for the sake of the case and justice for Caylee, LP/TP and anyone else associated with them would stop doing interviews. They could be handing the defense useless fodder to be used during trial to deflect from the facts.

What defense information could they possibly have?

Thanks Patty.

Now I'm confused. According to TP, he was in the home for two hours after she was let out of jail. He described her as:

- a nice girl
- seemed to care
- was very emotional
- trying time for her....

Didn't LP say the exact opposite? Something like she took a shower, cooked, and acted as if nothing happened. She seemed happy and not concerned about Caylee at all. When LP asked about Caylee, she told him to get out of her house?

Each of them had a different perception of/experience with KC.

I've not been following this for awhile because it kind of makes me crazy. I popped in to see how things are going and it is starting to make me crazy again.

Overall, I think our justice system has gone so far from the original intent. Providing the best representation for the accused should not be to try and get cold blooded murderers off on technicalities or un-reasonable doubts. The intent is to make sure that the INNOCENT do not get railroaded, unfairly convicted or put to death instead of a more lenient sentence which maybe they deserve based on extenuating circumstances. I do not understanding attempting to throw innocent people under busses and try to re-write history. To me that is unethical and I can not watch without my stomach turning. Ethical people, tell the truth under oath, pay restitution and show true remorse for their failings, and accept the punishment they deserve. Utopia, I know but it is what I believe in.

We have not seen Cindys texts, nor Lees, nor his girlfriend, Mallorys, nor have we seen many of Tonys. And of course, we have not seen Caseys in totality either...

It is despicable that each time the defense comes in to argue a new motion they throw someone else out as a potential conspirator/culprit. Zanny did it...no Annie did it...no Jesse did it...no Tony did it...for God sake Jose, throw out the correct one would you? CASEY DID IT!

Maybe JB is going reverse-alphabetically through the dramatis personae in the case?

If so, KC will be accused last. Unless an "Adams" turns up. :rolleyes:

the defense just drops a bomb in court. They have proof that caylee's body was dumped while casey was in jail. Cindy has the full attention of the media and several microphones to her face. Her daughter is facing the dp. Does she make a plea to find the real killer? Nope, it's all about how she felt at peace, the way casey looked, how touching it was that casey got to see her dad. Poor casey hasn't seen her dad in such a long time. It's all about casey and cindy. Caylee wasn't even mentioned.

If we believe the defense, there is a baby killer on the loose. One that not only murdered caylee but moved her body after casey went to jail. Cindy/george have quite the nerve to set up an organization for missing children but have no interest in finding the one who killed caylee.

Oh wait, they know who killed caylee and she's right where she belongs.

potm!

That KC thinks she is so slick! Wonder if someone who is sugar sappy is able to understand the meaning at the bottom of my post. My Pollyanna attitude flew out the door along time ago. If someone can bring back that spirit I would welcome it back and throw away all the assumptions of this family and how they have twisted Cayleeys story to fit their own needs of surviving due to the position their daughter has put them in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor