2009.08.21 Motions hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we REALLY expect GA to tell the whole truth? I figured we'd get his version of what he wants to be the truth. :rolleyes:

GA is claiming that LP was security GUARD. LDB is trying to get GA to acknowledge that LP was protecting the bail BOND that Casey was security for.

JB stating -in a question to GA - that LP did all of this for publicity stunt
GA saying he didn't know LP put up remaining 50,000.00 bond for KC - even though he met with LP prior to KC being released on bond - he is acting like he doesn't know "anythin about anythin" and says he doesn't remember exactly what happened -
oh wow
supporting your daughter is one thing - this is something else

Everybody wants to question George. Nobody wants to question Cindy. Why? Because they want to get out of there sometime today and if Cindy starts talking every one will be brain dead within a few minutes.

Hello everybody,
I have been switching t.v. channels and can't find a channel on direct t.v. that is showing it live........can someone point me in the right direction?
TIA
Mumsy

Hi Mumsy. It is also on the channel TRUtv; however, they do take breaks and you don't get to hear everything.

Hope that helps.

OMG, George tried to not answer a question from the pros- like in the deposition!

Who does GA think he is? I like that we're getting a preview of how he'll likely act during the trial.

SA Burke and the Judge will have none of this! Asking what the relevancy of things are? This isn't your little depo with Morgan. Answer the question!

Casey knows she said some things she shouldn't have. She looks scared. JMO though.

It doesn't appear on my TruTV channel in Oregon... :-(

Man oh man...LDB is going to nail this family to the wall in a major way during this trial. I cannot wait. The A's aren't going to be able to keep their stories straight with her quick, smart, concise questioning! I LOVE IT!

If I had one wish for this trial, it would be for miss Casey to take the stand and LDB to tear her a new one! that would be awesome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico