2009.08.21 Motions hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB, when the judge asks you something, answer it directly and stop your babbling.

Well, it's quite clear that the defense is going to try and pin this on TL like it's nobody's business :mad:

It appeared to me she was trying to remove an eyelash which was poking in her eye. (Even her eyelashes are out to get her! Call Baez! LOL :eek:)

There was another time shortly before the eye lash in the eye thing she wiped under her eye as if wiping away a tear.

Judge granted motion on TL, but lmited it to phone calls. Must go through court first to determine revelancy.

Date frame: June 1st thru Dec. 18th.

Phone calls in and phone calls out. Judge said that if the pings are there in the records, good. If not, oh well :)

Look out TL, the KC steamroller is headed your way!

Jeeze. JG, TL, AH, are they all in cahoots acting as a imaginanny?

The Defence is truely taking the splatter gun approach.

6/1 through 7/15: agreed. Phone calls only. Produce in camera to judge. Include 7/15 through 7/23 no one discussed. Produce in camera to judge. 7/23 through 9/12. Produce in camera to judge. 9/13 through 12/18. Produce in camera to judge. Phone records only. All within 30 days.

Well there is what the defense is going to try to use. I don't think they will find anything that will prove that or even cause reasonable doubt but it is going to be discredit the forensics and other evidence and blame someone else.

I saw that, I think something is going on with her mental state. Seems like she has been recently crying a lot from the looks of her. I am not convinced it is fake but probably isn't necessarily over the loss of her daughter. More than likely she has either met inmate big Bertha or it has hit her that she might not ever get out of jail/prison.

I think reality is slowly setting in. She's not getting off this time. If she were smart (which I don't think she is) she'd take a plea deal. But like george said, she will take things to the bitter end. It looks like her lawyers are bent on doing the same thing.
Way to waste the FL taxpayers money by letting this circus continue when the end result is extremely obvious. She's guilty, and will pay for her crimes. End of story.

Well, one can only hope reality is setting in..for all we know she's thinking about rainbows and purdy butterflies.

Well...Casey just blew any sympathy from her friends...if there was any. Poor TL.

Onto LP and RD testimony.

GA on the stand, listen to the camera flashes! LOL!

Poor AL....but then again, aren't there sayings about laying with dogs and waking with fleas?

Well there is what the defense is going to try to use. I don't think they will find anything that will prove that or even cause reasonable doubt but it is going to be discredit the forensics and other evidence and blame someone else.
here's how it goes - TL says he met KC near her house where she ran out of gas on June 23rd - his cell ping records show he was there - KC says it never happened - so TL put the remains there -

Thank you all for the blow by blow action, I can't view the streaming media here at work.

here's how it goes - TL says he met KC near her house where she ran out of gas on June 23rd - his cell ping records show he was there - KC says it never happened - so TL put the remains there -

:eek: dead on! oh god...:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member