2009.08.21 Motions hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"They can't narrow the request because they don't have any facts." Wants the materials to be provided for in camera review, not tendered directly to defense.

Casey looks angry... she doesn't like that TL's lawyer is saying his internet usage and whatnot is even important.

Poor Casey. NOT!

"They can't narrow the request because they don't have any facts." Wants the materials to be provided for in camera review, not tendered directly to defense.

As it should be! It should be that way with TES records too. I LOVE this attorney. He's on the ball!

Wondering how AL has been so effective in other courts- have they been non-jury trials? Her demeanor and sloppy look, not to mention her condescending and sarcastic manner would really turn me off if I were a juror. I would not be disposed to give her arguments much weight just based on the lack of respect she shows the court by her lack of professional and appropriate attire and presentation.

UM, is JB saying he wants to track TL's involvement with LE???

I think that's what he's saying!

Casey looks angry... she doesn't like that TL's lawyer is saying his internet usage and whatnot is even important.

Poor Casey. NOT!

I think seeing TL's attorney took Casey on a walk down memory lane, what could have been with her lover boy had she not killed Caylee.

I wish TL would've gone there and simply ask Casey why she still wants to mess up his life even more... would that have an effect on her???

Wondering how AL has been so effective in other courts- have they been non-jury trials? Her demeanor and sloppy look, not to mention her condescending and sarcastic manner would really turn me off if I were a juror. I would not be disposed to give her arguments much weight just based on the lack of respect she shows the court by her lack of professional and appropriate attire and presentation.

She's a bleeding heart for pleading against DP - that is her expertise, as I understand it. Passion for that is her calling card.

I don't see what AL movements being tracked by his cell phone has to do with the recording of LA in his car or his "runs" with the police to show where they went. He is really reaching.

Judge Strickland: "Tackiness nothwithstanding..." Baez is a train wreck in slow motion.

JB discussing the words tacky and unethical...the irony is painful.

JB is having some whine with his cheese.

Oh no, people are saying we're unprofessional, we won't have a news conference.

Let's pull his media appearances shall we?

JB is getting more ridiculous as time goes on.

Poor Casey. NOT!

ITA IM. Is she still hung up on TL? Why do they want all these records? For her selfish reasons (jealousy?) wanting to know what he has been doing since he obviously has NOT called/visited since the day she left his apartment with CA.

I wonder what she was writing down and practically threw at JB?

Did she do searches on AL's computer to set him up?

About the tears. The only time she shows any tears is when the DP is mentioned. Just self-pity tears....not for Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nothing67