2009.08.21 Motions hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed Casey's entrance into the courtroom..did she smile at, look, or acknowledge in any way her parents?

no casey didnt, but before she came in george and cindy we smiling and kept taking peeks at the camera.

Andrea Lyon has a very sarcastic tone, the jury will hate her.

What was AL saying about an email regarding GA and MN?

Medication can do that, psych meds in particular.

Hmm interesting. I tried to do a quick search before I head to work.. if it relates to any psychological disorders... psychosis, mania, etc..

I'll try to work that into my searches, thanks!

Oh...they're looking for JW!

My thought exactly. Although she should be a GREAT resource for them already. I'm sure she has MANY stories of "her search" and who was there and how Caylee was NOT.

I need to go puke now... :bang:

Hmm interesting. I tried to do a quick search before I head to work.. if it relates to any psychological disorders... psychosis, mania, etc..

I'll try to work that into my searches, thanks!

IMO she looks like she has recently been distraught/depressed and had a lack of sleep and lack of sleep can also cause eye twitching and dry eyes which makes you blink frequently. You could be on to something though.

Seems more and more like Conway is NOT out to help the defense either. Wonder how the A's are handling that?

Love that MN just busted the defense team in a lie!!!

Is there any site that cordinates the video and the sound? I'm getting so confused...

I really like Mark, he seems very reasonable and intelligent. I know I am on their side and all but I do not care for the male SA (sorry I don't know his name), he is always making faces and shaking his head and it seems very inappropriate and unprofessional to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member