2009.08.21 Motions hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like Mark, he seems very reasonable and intelligent. I know I am on their side and all but I do not care for the male SA (sorry I don't know his name), he is always making faces and shaking his head and it seems very inappropriate and unprofessional to me.

I totally agree. I was thinking when I seen him do that the first time that I'd rather watch Linda Drane Burke take on this case with another person. I like her style. Is he going to be doing that throughout the trial? Highly unprofessional. It's like he's no better than smirky Baez.

It irks me that JB can't complete a sentence without Uh.. um... stutter stutter... Ahh.. umm...

"uh uh uh I just want to uh uhm uh or or or .... uhm "

Aww..Casey wiped a fake tear...

No she didn't, she was trying to poke her eyes out again, a habit she has had for a long time now. Watch the video of her on the day she was indicted, she did the same thing.

I can't believe that he (TL) has to pay for an attorney...he's paid enough.

Amazing how JB can give the judge a brief before this hearing but turn around and complain about the length of the brief given to him by AL attorney yesterday.

Sometimes courtroom antics fail to intrigue me, this however, is a thing of beauty.

Aww..Casey wiped a fake tear...

I saw that, I think something is going on with her mental state. Seems like she has been recently crying a lot from the looks of her. I am not convinced it is fake but probably isn't necessarily over the loss of her daughter. More than likely she has either met inmate big Bertha or it has hit her that she might not ever get out of jail/prison.

I like this guy, too...wish he would keep saying his name!!!

JB never served AL's lawyer with amended brief; he found about about it from a "3rd party" (the media?) Wednesday afternoon. Sloppy, sloppy. Totally irrelevant: A. Lyon needs a haircut.

I LOVE Mr. J! I love how he said "contrary to what has been discussed in here the defense does NOT have the right to decide what's relevent and what's not by supplying more supeonas"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warmblanket