2009.09.04 Cindy sent D.Casey/Hoover to remains site Addtional VIDEO RELEASED #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Understand your feelings on this LolaMoon - but I want to watch them in the courtroom - I want to know they are there seeing and hearing what I am. If they are watching and listening to the evidence it will lessen my tolerance for listening to whatever rubbish they have to proclaim to the media after the trial. I don't want them to be able to say - oh we didn't hear that - or that wasn't said. Nope- tie them to their chairs if its needed.

You know what -- last hearing they pi$$ed me off so much with their lack of respect for the decorum of the courtroom and I wanted them sequestered -preferably to the woods off Suburban Drive...........but, I actually have now decided I WANT THE JURY TO SEE THEM JUST AS THEY ARE -- GUM< EYE ROLLING < LAUGHS< SNEERS < BEING IGNORED BY ICA, etc. I think their utter disrespect and denial will paint the full picture for the jury.

Bring em' on in - and bring their secrets and dysfunction into the full light of the courtroom.

JMHO, etc (and subject to change due to hormones or any other reason I feel justified in using!)

See, I don't necessarily think that if JB had any thing to do with DC being there that the mission was to tamper with evidence or remove the body (I see that as being something that the family might be more apt to do). It's possible that the defense could have just wanted to know if the body was really there or of it was easily findable; that they didn't want any surprises.

I agree with your thoughts on the disposal. I don't think there was much effort put into it at all. She didn't even work hard to find a good spot, really. Just drove up around the corner and hey that'll do. And I do believe that the plant evidence is going to prove everything it needs to.

Or, remove JB even further-Yes, DC could have found out from conversations between JB/KC or JB and himself, but perhaps it was DC's own deal to go down to Suburban. Maybe he wanted the load of money offered as a reward, maybe he wanted to be CA's white knight, maybe he was uber-curious-and went there on his own after getting the info from the horse's mouth. (Fighting my fingers not to make a horse-face joke...)

Given the antics JB has pulled, I wouldnt disgard such speculations, as I would dearly love to know just who DC was talking to on his celly???..I just read how DC/Hoover were denying/fighting NOT to turn over their phone records, and didnt Baez try and imply that DC etal were working for them..thus privelged information, work product etc..however I believe DC/Hoover at that point was indeed working for the Anthony's....so who really knows, suffice to say there had to be something inculpatory or Baez wouldnt have tried to interfer??

I tend to think they were sent there by Cindy, on a tip from some psychic..as paving stones, and plastic bags were all looked at very carefully..Just some thoughts on that :crazy:

IIRC, we do know that DC was speaking with GinetteL that morning-We saw phone records in a doc dump, just cannot remember if they were GL's phone records, or DC's. Oy, gotta find that tiny little item in our heap-o-stuff-Let me give it a try...

Just quickly did a scan of the hinkytimeline and only found that the videos and search by DC were done on November 15/16 and the videos released to the public on January 13th/09. But nothing definitive on how the LE got their hands on them. :banghead:

Irrc Hoover told LP about the video because he was trying to sell it to the media. LP told the FBI and the media. Then LE obtained the video from Hoover.

Or, remove JB even further-Yes, DC could have found out from conversations between JB/KC or JB and himself, but perhaps it was DC's own deal to go down to Suburban. Maybe he wanted the load of money offered as a reward, maybe he wanted to be CA's white knight, maybe he was uber-curious-and went there on his own after getting the info from the horse's mouth. (Fighting my fingers not to make a horse-face joke...)

All possible scenarios as well. I could get behind a theory where DC is there on his own for his own reasons. Though if DC was telling the truth, JB told him to call him if he found anything. If it's true, it means that JB, at the least, knew that DC was going to go look. Doesn't mean that JB sent him though, you're right.

I do think JB would be extremely careful with the info, if he had it, though. If JB didn't need DC to go to the area for some reason, I don't think he would have ever told him he knew where the body was. I think either DC had to have been there when it came from KC or JB told him for a specific reason. I don't think JB would have the info, plan to do nothing with it, but for no good reason tell DC the location of the body. Why would JB trust DC, of all people, that much?

DC went to see KC in jail on his own at some point didn't he? Or was JB there with them?

IIRC, we do know that DC was speaking with GinetteL that morning-We saw phone records in a doc dump, just cannot remember if they were GL's phone records, or DC's. Oy, gotta find that tiny little item in our heap-o-stuff-Let me give it a try...

I think the records (or some at least) were in her father's name. Louis Matacia -I think that is the spelling!

All possible scenarios as well. I could get behind a theory where DC is there on his own for his own reasons. Though if DC was telling the truth, JB told him to call him if he found anything. If it's true, it means that JB, at the least, knew that DC was going to go look. Doesn't mean that JB sent him though, you're right.

I do think JB would be extremely careful with the info, if he had it, though. If JB didn't need DC to go to the area for some reason, I don't think he would have ever told him he knew where the body was. I think either DC had to have been there when it came from KC or JB told him for a specific reason. I don't think JB would have the info, plan to do nothing with it, but for no good reason tell DC the location of the body. Why would JB trust DC, of all people, that much?

DC went to see KC in jail on his own at some point didn't he? Or was JB there with them?

JB was there at least once-Cause DC reported to Hoover that JB and KC were playing Lazy and the Tramp (take your pick who's who) with licorice.

Irrc Hoover told LP about the video because he was trying to sell it to the media. LP told the FBI and the media. Then LE obtained the video from Hoover.

Hooray! Somebody knows! Thank you 3doglady!!:tyou:

I think what we have to look at is whether or not we believe that Jose Baez told Dominic Casey to call him first (before LE) when he found Caylee. If you believe Dominic Casey, then you have to believe that Jose Baez had a huge role in DC going out into those woods in the first place.

I think that you have to look at the emails between DC, Luke and Ginette Lucas as a whole, because it is my opinion that Dominic Casey is the person to lead these "psychics" to the Suburban Location.

On November 14th, 2008 - the emails consist of Dominic Casey and Luke laughing at Leonard Padilla finding dog bones. Dominic Casey wanting the flight manifests for the Orlando-Atlanta flights (the tip of Caylee being in the airport). There is no mention of DC going out into those woods to follow up on the Kiomarie tip... later in the emails... Dominic Casey states that the Kiomarie tip reason for him being out in those woods was a LIE. So we don't even know if DC was out in those woods when Ginette called in the first place... did Ginette Lucas call him before? During? After he was already out there? Even if we are to believe that Ginette sent DC out into those woods... I would think there would be evidence of this in these emails.

On November 15th, 2008... at 7:51pm... Nearly 12 hours after DC was out in those woods for the first time... he sends Luke a map with three thumbscrews... A) The Anthony home B) The Abandoned House C) The woods where Caylee's body would later be found.

The 15th - 16th - and the 17th - All the days that DC was searching out in those woods for Caylee... Luke continues to give DC different locations and different theories. Dominic Casey writes in an email to Luke, in response to these tips... On November 17th, 2008 "Will check it out Luke, all indicators are that Caylee is close by." It appears to me... that if Ginette and Dominic Casey were in on this search together... Luke was out of the loop... and why would Luke be out of the loop if he was the one to help send DC out into those woods with the help of Ginette Lucas? It makes no sense.

Some people tend to believe that Cindy sending the Teddy Bear to Caylee had something to do with Ginette pinpointing this location when that is 100% not true. The teddy bear was sent to Ginette on Oct. 15th, 2008. On October 16th, Ginette writes "Calling Caylee dead was the best thing that ever happened to poor Caylee." SNIP "I don't see them finding her for a while hha hha." (I really want to know what is so funny about Caylee not being found?) In this same email on the 16th, Ginette is asking for a map marked with A) The Anthony Home and B) Bank of America.

On October 20th, 2008 - Ginette is working with Caylee's bear - Caylee is most definitely alive.

November 6th, - Teddy Bear returns home to the Anthonys.

On November 20th, 2008 - Ginette sends this email to Luke

"Thank you soooo much for all the help - it's going to pay offffffffff - best wishes to you and dominic. Marie Antoinnette said ... let them eat cake - we will, but I need ground photos too, sorry dominic - pics, pics pics, from the ground - I will write later and describe within a 3 mile radius of the house."

Why would Ginette, if she had already pinpointed the location, need pictures from Dominic (from the ground) in order to describe (I can only assume the location of Caylee's remains) within a 3 mile radius of the house (Anthony house or the abandoned house?). No mention of the pavers.

November 22nd, 2008 - Luke sends DC an email with information from Ginette... "Pls. tell Dominic - that he has been by the burial site... he had walked right by her and the black animal and little dog. I truely believe he is going to find her - we've got the team - now let me see what I pick up tonight."

Why if Ginette Lucas sent DC out into those woods in the first place would she need to see what she "picks up tonight?" Why no mention of the pavers? The black trash bags?

Dominic Casey replies to this "Tell me Luke and I will bring Caylee Marie home. I am also in denial but I need to bring Caylee home."

Why would Dominic Casey need to be told? Ginette Lucas already told him where Caylee was, no? It was Ginette Lucas who led him to Caylee in the first place, no? He would know exactly what Luke was talking about when he tells DC that Ginette said he walked right past her, right?

And it is my opinion, in these exchanges on November 20th and 22nd, 2008 that proves that Ginette Lucas did not send DC out into those woods. It is my opinion that DC told Ginette Lucas about the baby blanket and then Ginette Lucas made an educated guess that Caylee was out there and tells him he walked right by her. No mention of any pavers!!

JB was there at least once-Cause DC reported to Hoover that JB and KC were playing Lazy and the Tramp (take your pick who's who) with licorice.

First of all... :floorlaugh: Ahem. Ok then.:innocent:

That's right. Thanks for remembering that. I guess I should have known JB was there because otherwise the tapes of the visit probably would have been released. So it's not probable that KC told DC on her own and nobody else knew.

Lolamoon, I agree. So much hinges on who you believe is telling the truth.

As for the psychics. I am all for throwing theories around and such, but personally I don't entertain the idea of the psychics at all. They just never have figured into any theory I have come up with. I think they are just a distraction to the facts. Your post lays it out really well. They didn't know anything. At the most I think they may have been used by one of the players but that's about it. MOO

Hooray! Somebody knows! Thank you 3doglady!!:tyou:

LOL..There ya go..I havent lost my mind..:rocker:..Really thought I was hallucinating or sumptin..as couldnt find any video of LP saying what doglady confirmed with ya all :crazy:

:floorlaugh: Believe me, this case is so convoluted and has so many actors involved..I sometimes wonder if I dreamed it, read it , heard it, or speculated it :waitasec:

LOL..There ya go..I havent lost my mind..:rocker:..Really thought I was hallucinating or sumptin..as couldnt find any video of LP saying what doglady confirmed with ya all :crazy:

:floorlaugh: Believe me, this case is so convoluted and has so many actors involved..I sometimes wonder if I dreamed it, read it , heard it, or speculated it :waitasec:

Don't blame you questioning your mind when you remember LP saying something - hasn't he tried to take responsibility for darned near anything? :banghead:

Don't worry - at least to me you have yet to sound like you're off your rocker.:great:

Hey, that's kind of a hilarious saying when you think of the judge(s) we have in the case - LOL :floorlaugh:

I think what we have to look at is whether or not we believe that Jose Baez told Dominic Casey to call him first (before LE) when he found Caylee. If you believe Dominic Casey, then you have to believe that Jose Baez had a huge role in DC going out into those woods in the first place.

I think that you have to look at the emails between DC, Luke and Ginette Lucas as a whole, because it is my opinion that Dominic Casey is the person to lead these "psychics" to the Suburban Location.

On November 14th, 2008 - the emails consist of Dominic Casey and Luke laughing at Leonard Padilla finding dog bones. Dominic Casey wanting the flight manifests for the Orlando-Atlanta flights (the tip of Caylee being in the airport). There is no mention of DC going out into those woods to follow up on the Kiomarie tip... later in the emails... Dominic Casey states that the Kiomarie tip reason for him being out in those woods was a LIE. So we don't even know if DC was out in those woods when Ginette called in the first place... did Ginette Lucas call him before? During? After he was already out there? Even if we are to believe that Ginette sent DC out into those woods... I would think there would be evidence of this in these emails.

On November 15th, 2008... at 7:51pm... Nearly 12 hours after DC was out in those woods for the first time... he sends Luke a map with three thumbscrews... A) The Anthony home B) The Abandoned House C) The woods where Caylee's body would later be found.

The 15th - 16th - and the 17th - All the days that DC was searching out in those woods for Caylee... Luke continues to give DC different locations and different theories. Dominic Casey writes in an email to Luke, in response to these tips... On November 17th, 2008 "Will check it out Luke, all indicators are that Caylee is close by." It appears to me... that if Ginette and Dominic Casey were in on this search together... Luke was out of the loop... and why would Luke be out of the loop if he was the one to help send DC out into those woods with the help of Ginette Lucas? It makes no sense.

Some people tend to believe that Cindy sending the Teddy Bear to Caylee had something to do with Ginette pinpointing this location when that is 100% not true. The teddy bear was sent to Ginette on Oct. 15th, 2008. On October 16th, Ginette writes "Calling Caylee dead was the best thing that ever happened to poor Caylee." SNIP "I don't see them finding her for a while hha hha." (I really want to know what is so funny about Caylee not being found?) In this same email on the 16th, Ginette is asking for a map marked with A) The Anthony Home and B) Bank of America.

On October 20th, 2008 - Ginette is working with Caylee's bear - Caylee is most definitely alive.

November 6th, - Teddy Bear returns home to the Anthonys.

On November 20th, 2008 - Ginette sends this email to Luke

"Thank you soooo much for all the help - it's going to pay offffffffff - best wishes to you and dominic. Marie Antoinnette said ... let them eat cake - we will, but I need ground photos too, sorry dominic - pics, pics pics, from the ground - I will write later and describe within a 3 mile radius of the house."

Why would Ginette, if she had already pinpointed the location, need pictures from Dominic (from the ground) in order to describe (I can only assume the location of Caylee's remains) within a 3 mile radius of the house (Anthony house or the abandoned house?). No mention of the pavers.

November 22nd, 2008 - Luke sends DC an email with information from Ginette... "Pls. tell Dominic - that he has been by the burial site... he had walked right by her and the black animal and little dog. I truely believe he is going to find her - we've got the team - now let me see what I pick up tonight."

Why if Ginette Lucas sent DC out into those woods in the first place would she need to see what she "picks up tonight?" Why no mention of the pavers? The black trash bags?

Dominic Casey replies to this "Tell me Luke and I will bring Caylee Marie home. I am also in denial but I need to bring Caylee home."

Why would Dominic Casey need to be told? Ginette Lucas already told him where Caylee was, no? It was Ginette Lucas who led him to Caylee in the first place, no? He would know exactly what Luke was talking about when he tells DC that Ginette said he walked right past her, right?

And it is my opinion, in these exchanges on November 20th and 22nd, 2008 that proves that Ginette Lucas did not send DC out into those woods. It is my opinion that DC told Ginette Lucas about the baby blanket and then Ginette Lucas made an educated guess that Caylee was out there and tells him he walked right by her. No mention of any pavers!!

Now you're getting closer to the truth, I believe. Could it be that DC enticed them with a portion of the reward money, hence GL's desire to "eat cake?"

Maybe DC lead the lemmings to where he already knew Caylee was-These e-mails are only half of the story, we don't know what was said in phone calls. Perhaps DC is a complete scoundrel, using what he overheard very carefully, trying to cover his butt, dropping hints to GL and Co., thinking he will be in hot water if he outright goes and finds the body after JB let it be heard in front of him-Nope, needs to get these two involved to make it look innocent. Then, the $250,000 (IIRC) payoff.

Indeed, GL, that's a lot of cake. And after all, JB and the Anthony's certainly weren't baking any cakes, they hadn't paid him squat.

Now you're getting closer to the truth, I believe. Could it be that DC enticed them with a portion of the reward money, hence GL's desire to "eat cake?"

Maybe DC lead the lemmings to where he already knew Caylee was-These e-mails are only half of the story, we don't know what was said in phone calls. Perhaps DC is a complete scoundrel, using what he overheard very carefully, trying to cover his butt, dropping hints to GL and Co., thinking he will be in hot water if he outright goes and finds the body after JB let it be heard in front of him-Nope, needs to get these two involved to make it look innocent. Then, the $250,000 (IIRC) payoff.

Indeed, GL, that's a lot of cake. And after all, JB and the Anthony's certainly weren't baking any cakes, they hadn't paid him squat.

I agree with the $$$$ issue... but I believe it is much more sinister than even you pointed out... I will get to this in a minute.

My main problem with Dominic's story is that he tells LE that he was out there on Suburban Drive looking into the Kiomarie "teen hangout" tip. He tells LE that when he was already there... Ginette magically calls him... he's freaked out and is told to look for three pavers. Later on in these emails... DC admits to Luke that the whole story about him already being out there for the Kiomarie tip was a LIE.

1)So are we to believe that DC was already at that location when Ginette calls him... and if he was already out there, and it was obviously not the Kiomarie tip that led him out there... then WHO led him there?

Or

2) Are we to believe that Ginette Lucas called him that morning, before he arrived at the scene, and told DC to go out there... and if so... why did he lie to LE about it? It is not unheard of for even LE to use psychics to locate missing/deceased victims? What was he hiding by lying to LE about already being out there when the psychic called?

It is my opinion that a verbal deal was made between Jose, Cindy and Dominic Casey that he would be the one to find Caylee and the monies he would get (reward, interviews, books) would be his payment... hush money. We all know he was disgruntled about money. He was really angry with Jose about going on all these shows and the fame he was getting. He was mad at the money Jose had gotten and talked freely to Luke about this. He was a disgruntled employee... and what do you do with a disgruntled employee that knows too much? 1) you pay them off 2) you do something much... much worse. Too bad Casey was unavailable!

I think it was easy for DC to convince Ginette and Luke that they were the ones to lead him to that area. All he had to do was remind them that they were talking about that location... at one point in time... it didn't matter that it was 12 hours after he orginally went out there... it only mattered that they had talked about it... so in their minds... they were the ones who located Caylee... even though the emails, imo, prove otherwise. I do think that DC knew that LE could look at phone records... and I believe that DC had Ginette call him that morning... because he already knew he was going out there... he thought ahead enough to say he was already looking out there with the Kiomarie tip... and I believe he thought far ahead enough to set it up so that Ginette would call him that morning. So did DC use them?? Sure did!

MOO

:lol::lol: Too funny! I hope when the movie comes out that this very special moment between the two is portrayed. I hope they pick a Rico Suave/Joey Butaffuco-type character in a real fancy-azz suit to play Baez. "Duh, uh, um your honor, just, um, trust us." "It was um, uh, quite frankly 2 days late cuz actually traffic was um, bad and all."
Can't wait.

Just quickly did a scan of the hinkytimeline and only found that the videos and search by DC were done on November 15/16 and the videos released to the public on January 13th/09. But nothing definitive on how the LE got their hands on them. :banghead:

I thought Hoover was the one that handed them over. Cindy and George had a cow and said that video belonged to them. I know for sure that Hoover told someone (Tim Miller, LE or TES volunteer) at one of the searches to check that area. The info on the video came out soon after.

The 250,000 reward was for a live Caylee so DC could not have cashed in on that. LP offered 50,000 for her body and then didn't give the money to Kronk. I don't know if it is a fact that RK wasn't allowed to claim the reward because he was a state employee or not. MN gave him money so I don't see the difference if that is the case. LP has always bad-mouthed RK so I doubt he would've given it to him anyway.

The 250,000 reward was for a live Caylee so DC could not have cashed in on that. LP offered 50,000 for her body and then didn't give the money to Kronk. I don't know if it is a fact that RK wasn't allowed to claim the reward because he was a state employee or not. MN gave him money so I don't see the difference if that is the case. LP has always bad-mouthed RK so I doubt he would've given it to him anyway.

Ah, okay-Poor Roy, then, I got that info from his interview, when he told LE that he may have stood to gain 250 G's. "Roy's gotta eat"

I agree with the $$$$ issue... but I believe it is much more sinister than even you pointed out... I will get to this in a minute.

My main problem with Dominic's story is that he tells LE that he was out there on Suburban Drive looking into the Kiomarie "teen hangout" tip. He tells LE that when he was already there... Ginette magically calls him... he's freaked out and is told to look for three pavers. Later on in these emails... DC admits to Luke that the whole story about him already being out there for the Kiomarie tip was a LIE.

1)So are we to believe that DC was already at that location when Ginette calls him... and if he was already out there, and it was obviously not the Kiomarie tip that led him out there... then WHO led him there?

Or

2) Are we to believe that Ginette Lucas called him that morning, before he arrived at the scene, and told DC to go out there... and if so... why did he lie to LE about it? It is not unheard of for even LE to use psychics to locate missing/deceased victims? What was he hiding by lying to LE about already being out there when the psychic called?

It is my opinion that a verbal deal was made between Jose, Cindy and Dominic Casey that he would be the one to find Caylee and the monies he would get (reward, interviews, books) would be his payment... hush money. We all know he was disgruntled about money. He was really angry with Jose about going on all these shows and the fame he was getting. He was mad at the money Jose had gotten and talked freely to Luke about this. He was a disgruntled employee... and what do you do with a disgruntled employee that knows too much? 1) you pay them off 2) you do something much... much worse. Too bad Casey was unavailable!

I think it was easy for DC to convince Ginette and Luke that they were the ones to lead him to that area. All he had to do was remind them that they were talking about that location... at one point in time... it didn't matter that it was 12 hours after he orginally went out there... it only mattered that they had talked about it... so in their minds... they were the ones who located Caylee... even though the emails, imo, prove otherwise. I do think that DC knew that LE could look at phone records... and I believe that DC had Ginette call him that morning... because he already knew he was going out there... he thought ahead enough to say he was already looking out there with the Kiomarie tip... and I believe he thought far ahead enough to set it up so that Ginette would call him that morning. So did DC use them?? Sure did!

MOO

So are you saying DC was willing to split the reward $$$ with the psychics to use them as his cover? Cause to me he doesn't seem like that kind of a guy and I don't think he knew at this point that JB was not going to pay him his 90 grand he'd billed him for.

We've had a lot of very good theories here and I want to thank everyone for the thoughtful discussion. I honestly don't know (obviously) what actually happened,but I have always been bothered by the thought that ICA told JB anything. That one just wasn't working for me - which led to me questioning the rest of it. I hope we actually do find out how it all went down at trial.

So are you saying DC was willing to split the reward $$$ with the psychics to use them as his cover? Cause to me he doesn't seem like that kind of a guy and I don't think he knew at this point that JB was not going to pay him his 90 grand he'd billed him for.

We've had a lot of very good theories here and I want to thank everyone for the thoughtful discussion. I honestly don't know (obviously) what actually happened,but I have always been bothered by the thought that ICA told JB anything. That one just wasn't working for me - which led to me questioning the rest of it. I hope we actually do find out how it all went down at trial.

No. I don't think it had anything to do with DC giving these psychics any kind of money.

I think DC used these psychics egos and their inability to hold down one theory of what happened to Caylee and where Caylee was. Caylee was alive and deceased, according to these people, too many times for me to count. Amy was resonsible. Tony L. was responsible. Ricardo Morales was responsible. Torress was responsible. Caylee was in Texas, N. Carolina, Georgia, Georgia, Puerto Rico, Columbia, Venuzuela, and too many cities in Florida to count.

DC did sent them a map of the Suburban Drive location... it was nearly 12 hours after he had already searched there the first time on November 15th, 2008. There was minimal conversation between DC and Luke about this location... only Luke asking about moving vans and pointing out a completely different address on Brackenridge (name??) that also runs into Suburban Drive and then Luke goes off into a different direction... a barn.

Since I only focused on the November (October) emails with my last two posts, I thought I would bring over some from December... which deal with Caylee being found. But first I want to point out that after the key dates of DC being out there searching, Ginette and Luke were sending out a slew of different locations... Ginette's location was a commercial building within a 3 mile radius WEST of the Hopespring home.

On December 11th, 2008 - Ginette writes to Luke about how many sponsers they are going to get and to tell DC that she is sorry for the tragedy and outcome but that when the remains are ID'ed, and it is Caylee... which she THINKS is Caylee. She thanks him for backing her up and confirming her accuracy... were the stones there?

Okay, first of all... When did the news about DC searching out in those woods become known? How did Ginette know that DC was backing her up just hours after Caylee's remains were found? Secondly, stones? Are stones even considered pavers? Aren't pavers concrete slabs, basically? Third, she THINKS it is Caylee? Hello!!! You were the one who found her, correct? You would KNOW it was her.

On December 11th, 2008 - Luke writes an email back to Ginette stating that she was in that "area" but not in the spot where Caylee was found. That the spot where Caylee was found was behind a house and across the street from the school.

Sounds to me, that if Ginette sent anyone anywhere, it was in the Kiomarie location across the street. Although none of these emails indicate that DC was sent out there at all. All indicators... until November 20th, 2008... Ginette was saying Caylee was alive.

On December 15th, 2008 - Dominic writes an email to Luke - "I looked in this exact spot and didn't find anything." (except the baby blanket?). No mention of being sent out there... just that HE had looked in this exact spot and HE didn't find anything.

On January 1st, 2009 Luke sent this email to Dominic - (SNIPPED)

Dominic, just spoke with Ginette. She agrees that you have our support to reveal that Ginette gave you the information on location where remains were found. In any statments to the press or LE, please refer to Ginette as a Dowsing expert rather than a psychic as that would undoubtedly cause more speculation and rumors.

Dominic replies:

Today I put a spin on the location with a brief interview and told them the purpose for being there was to verify Kiomarie's statement to LE that this location was a "hang out" of Casey and hers - I will however when asked by LE inform them of a Dowsing expert. My primary objective right now is to severely handled Hoover and Baez, Leonard Padilla is in the mix also.

Luke replies:

Dominic - at this point the vultures are gathering and it's going to come down hard. If Lee has/had a storage - it needs to be checked out. That body stayed somewhere before she was put out in those woods - gotta find out where. You really need to be considering how you being on Suburban Drive on the 15th, Nov. and how Hoovers comments to Padilla will be taken by LE. If you can prove that the remains were put there after the 15th, the first step is to find the placve the remains were stored first. Ginette and I are trying to place a time of death - the non-forensic method.

**** The key thing in these exchanges is the fact that it appears that DC is asking permission to say that Ginette sent him out to that location. In this last email that I posted, it makes it much more obvious that they are claiming that Caylee's remains were placed there after Nov. 15th... so how in the WORLD did Ginette lead them to the place Caylee's remains were... IF SHE WAS NOT THERE on November 15th, 2008??*****

Still on January 1st - Dominic Casey replies and askes "How could I be implicated?" Feeling guilty much??

But the REAL doozy comes from Dominic Casey's email to Luke on January 16th, 2008...

Dominic writes...

"It is true that I did not find Caylee Marie from Ginette's information however, Caylee Marie was found 150' +/-"

So DC admits that Ginette's information... whatever it was?? did not lead him to where Caylee was!!!

CASE CLOSED!!

ETA: DC used them as his scapegoat.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member