2009.09.04 Cindy sent D.Casey/Hoover to remains site Addtional VIDEO RELEASED #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Didn't CA say to ICA in one of the jail letters -- something about jose giving her her notes?

He certainly did! I don't trust that guy at all. It drives me crazy when he blames the state for his mistakes. He spins it & is talking about himself when complaining to the judge.
Am I the only one screaming & yelling at my TV all day?:crazy:

I could swear there were news videos of CA saying her "people" had already searched that area in November? and there was nothing there.

I also think I saw a video clip of her telling someone (LE?) that one of Caylee's WTP blankets and something else was missing.

Am I dreaming?

If there are already links to those in this topic, I apologize. I read a couple hundred posts and decided to save time and ask.

BBM I remember that too, Friday. It was shortly after RK discovered the remains on 12/11/08. So I do believe she sent DC there in November (not the psychic, as he claimed in court.) I also think the Anthony's 'hired' DC after JB released him (and with JB's knowledge, permission, and cooperation) specifically to find the remains. :cow:

I posted this on the other thread about Ginette. Either she was pretty good or she was paid to 'take the fall' for this video..also, I think when DC got nervous that day while on the phone with her, he found Caylee but it freaked him out so bad, he just high tailed it out of there.

Ms. Lucas is talking on the phone with Nancy Grace right now & it's made me think a little....

1) She said as she was giving the directions to DC (once he was in the woods), at one point he began to get nervous & said he couldn't find her all of a sudden. Seems to me he very well could've seen her that day.

2) She said she gave him directions from the Anthony house and when she said "Suburban" she had no idea it was a street, she was thinking "truck", as in 'go down to the Suburban and turn right'.

3) She told him about the imfamous pavers...now, NG showed some white rocks that she said may have been what she was thinking was the pavers. But, what if it wasn't...just like she thought Suburban was a truck, what if she's telling the truth & what if the 'pavers' she was getting the reading on (or whatever they call it)..was the pavers inside Caylee's little play house? Thoughts?

I posted this on the other thread about Ginette. Either she was pretty good or she was paid to 'take the fall' for this video..also, I think when DC got nervous that day while on the phone with her, he found Caylee but it freaked him out so bad, he just high tailed it out of there.

Ms. Lucas is talking on the phone with Nancy Grace right now & it's made me think a little....

1) She said as she was giving the directions to DC (once he was in the woods), at one point he began to get nervous & said he couldn't find her all of a sudden. Seems to me he very well could've seen her that day.

2) She said she gave him directions from the Anthony house and when she said "Suburban" she had no idea it was a street, she was thinking "truck", as in 'go down to the Suburban and turn right'.

3) She told him about the imfamous pavers...now, NG showed some white rocks that she said may have been what she was thinking was the pavers. But, what if it wasn't...just like she thought Suburban was a truck, what if she's telling the truth & what if the 'pavers' she was getting the reading on (or whatever they call it)..was the pavers inside Caylee's little play house? Thoughts?

If DC found Caylee he would have done what he was told to do when he was told to go look for her.. Get rid of the duct tape and disturb the remains as much as possible so there is no forensic value left. DC doesn't seem like a shrinking violet to me. I don't see him as the kind to be uncomfortable around skeletal remains.

The psychic also mentioned on NG that DC got pissed off at her at one point in the conversation. He was a man on a mission and he was mad because he wasn't able to find the baby according to the Anthony's direction. The psychic was a red herring. They just used her for their purposes. Because, even as silly as it sounds to use a psychic CA knows that nobody would fault her for it. And, how much info did CA give the psychic before the psychic did her conjuring? Did she tell her about an abandoned house? Did CA tell her about the fence? CA told her what she needed to know. In order to advance CA's attempt to destroy evidence. I truly belive that CA knew where that that baby was, maybe not in the exact place ( apparently not) but she knew. And she was trying to get to her before LE did. So they could scatter Caylee's remains.

That is why ICA broke down like she had never before. She knew she was toast because LE got to the body before her family did.

This is of course My Own Opinion. As distasteful as it may be. But, I have no doubt that these people would do just about anything.

Take care, Robin

As I understand ---

(1) LA said that CA sent DC into the woods to check a psychic tip.

(2) CA said that she did not do this.

(3) It follows that either LA or CA committed perjury.

Therefore,

(1) Either LA or CA will be charged with perjury, or

(2) Either LA or CA will get away with perjury.

The question is whether the perjury can be proven. And I vote for CA as the perjurer.

:coffeews:

Bombshell....discuss.

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740699/detail.html

page 9.

Wonder how she knew to send him there eh???????????????? :furious:

Thank you for this link.....I had never read it before and I thought I had read everything in the last three years at least once! LOL

I was only able to open the link one time. I got blank pages the next few times I tried.
But while reading this doc, I noticed toward the bottom, maybe second to the last/signatures page, there is a paragraph that states a couple guys who were brought in for interview and they were interning with JB. ???
Would someone know who these two guys are?
As I said, I can't open that doc now and I didn't remember their names so hoping someone can help me out or even if someone could direct me to the doc that isn't in PDF form.
Thank youuuu!

Due to an illness had to rest this afternoon, but I was sure that "Teddy" was the bear that Cindy said went missing during the 31 days.

This is something that has me confused. If Teddy went missing during the 31 days and there has been no mention of Teddy being with ICA's possession or in the car, how exactly did CA have Teddy to give to the psychic?

Either I am missing an important piece of information about this Teddy bear called Teddy or someone told some whoppers on the stand.

Does anyone know how Cindy got Teddy back?

As I understand ---

(1) LA said that CA sent DC into the woods to check a psychic tip.

(2) CA said that she did not do this.

(3) It follows that either LA or CA committed perjury.

Therefore,

(1) Either LA or CA will be charged with perjury, or

(2) Either LA or CA will get away with perjury.

The question is whether the perjury can be proven. And I vote for CA as the perjurer.

:coffeews:

During LA's testimony, wasn't there a descrepancy with the dates? Like the date that LA said that he had the conversation (or would that be confrontation) with CA about sending the PI to the woods was actually before anyone had been sent to the woods?

I think that the proscecution ask about it briefly, very briefly during cross.

Didn't CA say to ICA in one of the jail letters -- something about jose giving her her notes?

Yep because they were all so concerned with the videos of their jailhouse visits getting out (at least that is their story) Jose cut off the visits. The only way the family could communicate with ICA was through JB.

I also believe that the information on the location of Caylee's remains originated from Casey. I think Dominic Casey answered the question "what would they have done if he found Caylee's remains" by admitting that Jose told him not to contact LE.

What I want to know is... why would Jose not want LE contacted if they found Caylee's remains? Were they to destroy any and all evidence including Caylee's remains? That is the only reason that I can think of for them not wanting LE called? Sick!

The whole psychic thing is just so strange too. I mean, I think of the hundreds (if not thousands) of psychic tips that came in about this case before Caylee's remains were found and this is the ONLY one they decided to follow up on?

Dominic's excuse about it being the old hang out spot for teenagers doesn't fly as well because Kiomarie stated that they hung out behind the school. The school is across the street from where Caylee's remains were found and there is a patch of woods behind that school... so, why was Dominic Casey on the complete opposite side of the street of where Kiomarie said they hung out? It was Kiomarie's statement that he said made him want to "check it out."

Also, it is disturbing that Hoover stated that Dominic Casey called him and said that they know where Caylee is and they're going to get her... but, she is not alive.... or something to that effect. I don't know how much I trust any of them but it was obvious that Dominic Casey was looking for Caylee in those videos and they knew that she was not alive... yet, Cindy and George went on the Larry King Live show on December 10th to continue their lies about an alive Caylee and how their daughter is innocent.

As sad as it was to have it confirmed that Caylee was deceased (like we all knew deep down) I was so happy that she was found by someone who DID call LE because I don't think Dominic Casey would have.

Your comments about the psychic are spot on. Why that one particular psychic? Good point.

It just bugs the he!! out of me that JB would tell DC to not call LE if he found Caylee.'s remains. Aren't lawyers expected to have some code of ethics? The correct thing for anyone to do would be to call LE immediately if remains were discovered.

I remembered that Kiomarie said that their area was behind the school, and it drove me nuts that everyone .. well, tv everyone for the most part ... kept speaking of Caylee's location as the pet cemetery, etc. To this day, they do that.

I begin to believe that every one of them should go to the pokey, ALL of them. Family members and some non-family folks as well. I think I exclude Lee from this "imaginary" trip to the hoosegow. He doesn't seem as bent as others. There is something just so wrong with people who continually lie and deceive, and seem to get away with it.

I have never been so disgusted in my life as I am with these people and this situation.

This is, of course, JMO. At the moment.

I could swear there were news videos of CA saying her "people" had already searched that area in November? and there was nothing there.

I also think I saw a video clip of her telling someone (LE?) that one of Caylee's WTP blankets and something else was missing.

Am I dreaming?

If there are already links to those in this topic, I apologize. I read a couple hundred posts and decided to save time and ask.

I don't remember that from a TV video, but I remember it from the police report or someone's depo.

And I think CA was being "clever" by wordsmithing on the witness stand: she said she didn't send "those guys" (plural). I think she told DCasey (one guy) to go.

Listen/read her testimony, she makes it a point to deny she she sent both of them. And the question was 'did you send DCasey and Hoover'.

Your comments about the psychic are spot on. Why that one particular psychic? Good point.

It just bugs the he!! out of me that JB would tell DC to not call LE if he found Caylee.'s remains. Aren't lawyers expected to have some code of ethics? The correct thing for anyone to do would be to call LE immediately if remains were discovered.

I remembered that Kiomarie said that their area was behind the school, and it drove me nuts that everyone .. well, tv everyone for the most part ... kept speaking of Caylee's location as the pet cemetery, etc. To this day, they do that.

I begin to believe that every one of them should go to the pokey, ALL of them. Family members and some non-family folks as well. I think I exclude Lee from this "imaginary" trip to the hoosegow. He doesn't seem as bent as others. There is something just so wrong with people who continually lie and deceive, and seem to get away with it.

I have never been so disgusted in my life as I am with these people and this situation.

This is, of course, JMO. At the moment.

BBM

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jose_Baez_%28lawyer%29"]Jose Baez (lawyer) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

In March 2009, Circuit Judge Stan Strickland, who was presiding over the case at the time notified Florida Bar Association about ethical concerns on Baez. The concerns involved allegations that Baez directed investigator Dominic Casey to "walk away" if he found Caylee Anthony's body during 2008 search and contact Baez instead of law enforcement.[4] In December 2010, Judge Belvin Perry fined Baez for not complying with court order. The State Attorney's Office released information on tampering investigation against Baez.[5] He later apologized to the court and prosecutors.[6]

Oh yeah - according to wiki he has something in common with ICA - writing bad checks. Birds of a feather... JMO

I don't remember that from a TV video, but I remember it from the police report or someone's depo.

And I think CA was being "clever" by wordsmithing on the witness stand: she said she didn't send "those guys" (plural). I think she told DCasey (one guy) to go.

Listen/read her testimony, she makes it a point to deny she she sent both of them. And the question was 'did you send DCasey and Hoover'.

CA is just like what she said of her daughter - half truths. :liar:

Thank you for this link.....I had never read it before and I thought I had read everything in the last three years at least once! LOL

I was only able to open the link one time. I got blank pages the next few times I tried.
But while reading this doc, I noticed toward the bottom, maybe second to the last/signatures page, there is a paragraph that states a couple guys who were brought in for interview and they were interning with JB. ???
Would someone know who these two guys are?
As I said, I can't open that doc now and I didn't remember their names so hoping someone can help me out or even if someone could direct me to the doc that isn't in PDF form.
Thank youuuu!

The interns were Richard Allenn Karol and Anthony Dafonseca.

During LA's testimony, wasn't there a descrepancy with the dates? Like the date that LA said that he had the conversation (or would that be confrontation) with CA about sending the PI to the woods was actually before anyone had been sent to the woods?

I think that the proscecution ask about it briefly, very briefly during cross.

IMO, your point about the dates is astute. I also recall that the dates were curious. I think LA said that before or during October, 2008, he discussed Dom. C.'s November 2008 search with CA. This in turn drove LA to get back to work.

LA was then asked, IIRC, how he could have discussed DC's woodland exploration with CA before this had taken place in November, 2008. Maybe LA and CA were discussing a search by DC that was still in the planning stages by CA.

:waitasec::waitasec:

BBM - And that's the thing... Cindy can't have it both ways. She can not have a deceased Caylee when it benefits herself and her family... and an alive Caylee when it benefits herself and her family. She is going to cry what a huge injustice it is for her not to be able to sit in on the trial because she is the family of the victim. If she is claiming that Caylee is still alive... then she is not the family of the victim in this case because the victim in this case is a murder victim... murdered = deceased!

It is my opinion that Cindy still believes Casey is the victim in all of this... not only is Casey a victim in all of this... but Cindy is a victim too. She doesn't want to be there, sitting in during the trial, for Caylee... she wants to be there for Casey.

Not only were they accepting Caylee being deceased at the Memorial, but all the way up until the 1st anniversary her remains were found. They were trying to get donations for their Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation. I'll never forget their interview with Larry King and being asked if they were looking for Caylee's killer since they believed that Casey was not responsible... and Cindy stated that it was not her job. Not. Her. Job. to find the killer of her precious granddaughter. I've never heard anything so disgusting in all my life. Most victims families make it their lifes missions to find whoever is responsible for the murder of their loved ones. But not our Cindy Anthony... she was too busy hawking donations.

We can never forget what this family is really up to.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
schaleh
Back