2009.09.04 Cindy sent D.Casey/Hoover to remains site Addtional VIDEO RELEASED #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

grandma cindy also sent them the TEDDY BEAR -- I have always wondered if the bear carried a message in his/her stuffing!

For those wanting dates - I made this long ago when digging into this. I imagine Gail St John is not far behind on testifying since JB mentioned her in his opening.
https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AQgG3NFxiyWqZGhoemtzeHJfMGdia2hxbWYz&hl=en

If you find a date wrong - send me inner office mail and I will fix it!

It was always rumored that JB told DC if he found the body NOT to call the cops. Well, who knows? It wouldn't surprise me & it wouldn't surprise me if DC didn't have Hoover tape this to cover his own azz after JB told him that. He may not sound very smart but something tells me he's smart enough to worry about #1.

I have always been suspicious of DC and Hoover. And I just don't buy the psychic connection. I think Baez or someone in the Anthony family told him to look there. When ICA told Lee to look in "familiar places, Places that are familiar to us" And saying that Caylee is close...she was giving him clues, imo. And I think Lee may have figured it out. I also don't think that Kronk just happened upon the remains. Now, I don't think he ever hid the body or anything nefarious. But I have always felt that perhaps Kronk got his information from someone. If I am remembering correctly, his 1st 911 call in August was around the area that DC was searching in. And he (Kronk) also mentioned landmarks, fallen tree with something white on it, stuff like that. He pointed out very specific markers which gave me the impression he had some kind of inside info. I don't know...it's hard to sort through everything and attempt to make sense of it all. Should be interesting when Kronk takes the stand tomorrow.

This is only my theory, but I really think Lee put together some of ICA's "clues" and he passed it on to Cindy. Cindy not wanting to believe it, but needing to know, passed it on to DC to check out. I don't think DC believed it and just did a pretty lazy search just to tell Cindy he did it. His search doesn't prove a thing...how long did he look 10? 15? minutes? His search doesn't help the defense by showing the body wasn't there...he barely looked. That video helps the SA more than the DT because it shows all the growth and vegetation and how overgrown the area was.

This is only my theory, but I really think Lee put together some of ICA's "clues" and he passed it on to Cindy. Cindy not wanting to believe it, but needing to know, passed it on to DC to check out. I don't think DC believed it and just did a pretty lazy search just to tell Cindy he did it. His search doesn't prove a thing...how long did he look 10? 15? minutes? His search doesn't help the defense by showing the body wasn't there...he barely looked. That video helps the SA more than the DT because it shows all the growth and vegetation and how overgrown the area was.

Actually it clears him of doing anything with the body...I don't think he trusted JB either.

grandma cindy also sent them the TEDDY BEAR -- I have always wondered if the bear carried a message in his/her stuffing!

For those wanting dates - I made this long ago when digging into this. I imagine Gail St John is not far behind on testifying since JB mentioned her in his opening.
https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AQgG3NFxiyWqZGhoemtzeHJfMGdia2hxbWYz&hl=en

If you find a date wrong - send me inner office mail and I will fix it!
Why would Cindy need to hide a message inside the bear?

I think the PI's, and the Anthony's, wanted the Suburban Drive area searched before TES could get there. The water was starting to recede in late Oct, early Nov. It wouldn't be long before that was added to the search grid.

On Nov. 8, James Hoover showed up at the main Command Center for searchers. He came around to the entrance that was for LE, TES, Media and anyone related to the search, but not "public." He was asked why he was there, why he needed to come in, etc. He provided a biz card to the first attendant, and said he was supposed to be there. As I walked up to listen to what was going on, he explained how he was with Leonard Padilla, and worked with him. Told all about how he and LP have worked together for years. Trained together. Good friends with Rob Dick, and they all go way back. blah, blah, blah Wanted to know how it was going, and where were we searching? We said we didn't know yet, but LP could probably fill him in. We had no reason to think otherwise, and let him in. We thought he seemed sleezy, but we were just doing a job, and no one would care if we thought he was a skeeze....

Never gave it another thought until a year or two later, when something came up about Hoover getting into the CC. I called my friend, the first attendant, and asked if she remembered him. She dug out the card, and said that's him. I said you should email YM, and she did. She also called LP and asked if they were associates, and he said no way! They do know each other, but were not connected in any way in this case.

JH only came to see what was on the agenda for the weekend in regards to searches. Probably wanted to make sure no one was going to Suburban Drive.

In thinking back to that day, when we were hanging out in the late day/early eve, he was nowhere to be found. We were with LP, RD, YM, NL, TM, and many others, but JH was not there hangin' with his "posse".....hhmmmmm

MOO and my best recall from almost 3 years ago.

JH is a snake. Watching him today made me feel as creepy as I did standing outside his SUV listening to his blah blah blah....

IMO, it's a matter of common sense and reality. It's much more likely that a 'psychic' put together information that was all but spelled out in the media as a place to search than it is that all these people conspired to hide the body of a dead child and cover for her murderer.

I mentioned this on another thread but it belongs here - there were no pavers found with the body. Some cinder blocks were nearby. I don't recall how many.

It was always rumored that JB told DC if he found the body NOT to call the cops. Well, who knows? It wouldn't surprise me & it wouldn't surprise me if DC didn't have Hoover tape this to cover his own azz after JB told him that. He may not sound very smart but something tells me he's smart enough to worry about #1.

wow, great insight

I think what actually makes sense to me is what Leonard Padilla says. That he believes someone in the jail overheard Casey and Baez and they heard Casey tell him where she put Caylee's body. That person in jail tipped off someone on the outside (he mentions Roys ex girlfriend Michelle works at the jail and she over heard and told Roy, but could not get him to the exact spot, the first two times he was about 70' off)

Call me crazy...so who is Michelle and if this was plausible would it mean that having over heard client talking to attorney means that her info she passed on which led to the locating of the body means no remains could come in at trial?

Jose told DC to call him first, if the remains were found. This means that Jose knew that DC was looking for the remains. It was Cindy who sent her people down to Suburban, in November, to search the area. Cindy is involved as well. Of course, the original info had to come from Casey, we just don't know who else was involved, in relaying that knowledge. Dominic knew to look through black trash bags, this is knowledge the defendant only would have known. There were multiple people who had knowledge about the location of Caylee's remains, and I believe it all originated from Casey herself. The question is, will the state be able to bring this out in court and link it back to Casey. I hope they can. I find this cover up to be almost as despicable as the murder itself.

IIRC, Dominic denied (on the stand) that the information came from GA or CA, he left Lee out of that denial.

The fact that DC visited GA and CA, at the meet and greet, right before he drove to Suburban, seems highly suspect to me.

Maybe, soon we will know who knew what and how that information was relayed.

Why would Cindy need to hide a message inside the bear?

IMHO - cause they were all paranoid that their phones were tapped at the time. So possibly she or someone who handled the bear put a note in telling where the body.

I remember Lee being very upset when he found out his mom sent Dominic there to look for a deceased Caylee. He said he was upset because they were suppose to be looking for a live caylee.

Due to an illness had to rest this afternoon, but I was sure that "Teddy" was the bear that Cindy said went missing during the 31 days.

IMHO - cause they were all paranoid that their phones were tapped at the time. So possibly she or someone who handled the bear put a note in telling where the body.

So they were so paranoid that they wouldn't communicate via phone or, I would assume email or regular mail, so how could they possibly know that this supposed psychic wouldn't immediately run to the police with the note? Why would she hide a note in the bear that Dominic sent just so the psychic could then guide Dominic in the search? Why not tell Dominic directly?

I believe this is why Jose stepped back and had Ann Fenell finsh asking Dom questions... Jose knows he opened a can of worms and it will show he is a part of a sceme.

So they were so paranoid that they wouldn't communicate via phone or, I would assume email or regular mail, so how could they possibly know that this supposed psychic wouldn't immediately run to the police with the note? Why would she hide a note in the bear that Dominic sent just so the psychic could then guide Dominic in the search? Why not tell Dominic directly?

Well if I had all the answers you would see me next to Jeff and Linda in court!!!!!!! LOL
Maybe DC - slipped the info in with the bear? He met privately with her.....and he liked to be in cindy company too.

Anyway, read this thread -- we have gone round and round like a department store door on it and all I can say is it will always be hinky to *me* and I am fine with it not being hinky to anyone else!

I think the PI's, and the Anthony's, wanted the Suburban Drive area searched before TES could get there. The water was starting to recede in late Oct, early Nov. It wouldn't be long before that was added to the search grid.

On Nov. 8, James Hoover showed up at the main Command Center for searchers. He came around to the entrance that was for LE, TES, Media and anyone related to the search, but not "public." He was asked why he was there, why he needed to come in, etc. He provided a biz card to the first attendant, and said he was supposed to be there. As I walked up to listen to what was going on, he explained how he was with Leonard Padilla, and worked with him. Told all about how he and LP have worked together for years. Trained together. Good friends with Rob Dick, and they all go way back. blah, blah, blah Wanted to know how it was going, and where were we searching? We said we didn't know yet, but LP could probably fill him in. We had no reason to think otherwise, and let him in. We thought he seemed sleezy, but we were just doing a job, and no one would care if we thought he was a skeeze....

Never gave it another thought until a year or two later, when something came up about Hoover getting into the CC. I called my friend, the first attendant, and asked if she remembered him. She dug out the card, and said that's him. I said you should email YM, and she did. She also called LP and asked if they were associates, and he said no way! They do know each other, but were not connected in any way in this case.

JH only came to see what was on the agenda for the weekend in regards to searches. Probably wanted to make sure no one was going to Suburban Drive.

In thinking back to that day, when we were hanging out in the late day/early eve, he was nowhere to be found. We were with LP, RD, YM, NL, TM, and many others, but JH was not there hangin' with his "posse".....hhmmmmm

MOO and my best recall from almost 3 years ago.

JH is a snake. Watching him today made me feel as creepy as I did standing outside his SUV listening to his blah blah blah....

Is that supposedly the day he had the "tip" about the white car...or rather thats the excuse he told someone for being there? Sounds like he was just trying to find out stuff...sent over to spy, maybe?

I remember Lee being very upset when he found out his mom sent Dominic there to look for a deceased Caylee. He said he was upset because they were suppose to be looking for a live caylee.
You know, I remember that but can't remember when he said this or who to...it's been so much to keep up with!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back