2009.09.04 Cindy sent D.Casey/Hoover to remains site Addtional VIDEO RELEASED #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i remember some speculation on here back in the day that it was cindy on the phone with him. not necessarily my opinion but i do remember that.

I'd be curious to know the timeline of the emails as it relates to the motion by Baez to have the defendant be allowed to search points of interest. Was Baez counting on the media to follow them to draw attention AWAY from Suburban Drive to have someone sneak in there and remove the remains? Once the State put a stop to that nonsense they had to come up with another way to try and get the remains.

i remember some speculation on here back in the day that it was cindy on the phone with him. not necessarily my opinion but i do remember that.

I remember that too, and it wouldn't surprise me. I don't think it was LA or GA.

:cow:

The light dawned on me today when Hoover and Casey testified. I think it was a plan formulated way back when - when Dominic worked for Baez. I think Baez used that guy to do dirty work for him. So he quits Baez and goes to work for the A's. And then he suddenly decides to search "those woods", and by golly Hoover was there to film him not finding the body.

And here we are at trial and somehow, Baez wants the jury to believe the body was not in those woods when Dominic was tromping around with his little probe and his little shovel, and he has the video to prove it. Dominic C. and J Hoover - two very shady characters right along with Baez. That's my opinion.

The info had to come inititally from Casey herself. Then where did it go? Did Lee make some good guesses, based on Casey's "clues" - like "she's close"? Did Lee or George or Cindy know that the family had thrown trash or grass clippings over the hill in that very spot many times in the past?

Opinions?

I like your theory. A profile of a "mom killer" tells us that the body is usually very close to home, so I don't understand why it wasn't pursued more in the first place. The pics I looked at, it looked like the first place where the trees were cleared enough to back a car in, especially if she had done it before. Maybe she and Lee went there before on a dump mission and he leaked it, or his girlfriend.

Just to refresh memories... Cindy had DC "walk that area"

See 1st post in this thread - Page 9 of the link provided!

Psychic... Schmichic :crazy:

was alive in early November:

Sent: Monday, November 03, 2008 6:39 PM
To: Dominic D&A Investigations
Subject: Teddy Bear on it's way to you
Dominic - I sent the bear via UPS to your office address. Tracking # 1Z0212VA0342904605. I wanted to enclose a little note to Cindy and Casey but did'nt get the chance. Please let them know how much we appreciate the trust they placed in us with this precious item. It DID help - even to make us more sure that Caylee is alive. There was no indication that something sinister had befallen Caylee. We are working on this continually and just cannot pinpoint her right now. She is in the area - I know it. Personally think Altamonte Springs/Maitland area. Caylee is being moved around still - Ginette feels trailer at some times and other times house with a basement. Near railroad tracks which narrows it down quite a bit. Woman she is with is pregnant - man wears tinted glasses (I know - this could be anything. I've sent Ginette some overheads of three addresses that I need her to look at - will let you know if anything comes of it.
Cheers!
Luke

So, why would the psychic have them looking for her body in a black trashbag? I see nothing where the psychic told them that.

On the 15th he confirms they are looking at a house

Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2008 8:52 PM
To: dearmont@wildblue.net
RE: Google Earth Image ... PI/Privileged and Confidential ...
Luke, Yes this is the house, we will look at the location You have pointed to . .
Dominic!

Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2008 10:26 PM
To: D&A Investigations, Dominic
Subject: RE: Google Earth Image ... PI/Privileged and Confidential ...
Dominic - of note, house across the street 8725 has a family named Rivera. Ginette says they are keeping an eye on 8726.
Luke

On the 17th Dominic uses ICA's words

Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 10:11 PM
To: 'Luke Phillips'
Subject: RE: Looking at tips
Sensitivity: Confidential
Will check it out Luke, all indicators are that Caylee Marie is close by . .
Dominic!

And he's acting like he believes she is alive on the 17th

Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 12:37 AM
To: 'Luke Phillips'
RE: Got some stuff coming to you
Oh boy do I hope and Pray for something to lead me to Caylee Marie . . .look at this link http://www.cfnews13.com/ I released to the FBI, Sheriff's Department and News 13 today, the picture was taken on the 16th at Florida Mall ... Dominic ... bring it on Luke and Ginny we have to bring Caylee Marie home quickly . . . Dominic

It's not until the 22nd that the psychic reportedly starts to believe Caylee is dead but there is no indication she knows where the body is or directes them to a particular spot.

Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 8:07 PM
To: Dominic D&A Investigations
Subject: From Dinette tonight
Imnportance: High
Sensitivity: Confidential
Dominic - Ginette is now convinced that Caylee is deceased and therefore I cannot trust what she comes up with. Of course, I can be in denial since I'm convinced she is still alive. I must, either way, pass along whatever we get to you. So, here's the latest for Ginette ....

All of this is way too hinky. I really don't think the jury will take this bizarre tale as indicating the body had been hidden and put there later by RK. It's just too weird and does not explain how DC would have been looking where the body ended up being. The jury would have to believe the psychic knew specifically where the body was and told DC and he searched right there and didn't find it because it wasn't there. But then that would mean the psychic was wrong and the body wasn't there so how come the psychic couldn't see that and direct them to Kronk?

Nancy Grace was asking all the lawyers on her show this question tonight. Very few solid answers from anybody. Last time around on this subject here at websleuths we were being bombarded with Leonard Padilla and his daisy-chain theory every night.

Today's trial testimony certainly brought the question of how Dominic Casey knew where to look smack into the spotlight!

Since I don't believe in psychics, my answer is that someone told him exactly where to look and what to look for. It is just a matter of who.

The info had to come inititally from Casey herself. Then where did it go? Did Lee make some good guesses, based on Casey's "clues" - like "she's close"? Did Lee or George or Cindy know that the family had thrown trash or grass clippings over the hill in that very spot many times in the past?

Opinions?

Baez terminated his association with DC on 10/1/08. Do I have that date right? Then two days later on 10/3/08 Baez files a motion to allow the defendant to be allowed to search key points of interest......hmmmm. Well isn't that interesting.

No. I don't think it had anything to do with DC giving these psychics any kind of money.

I think DC used these psychics egos and their inability to hold down one theory of what happened to Caylee and where Caylee was. Caylee was alive and deceased, according to these people, too many times for me to count. Amy was resonsible. Tony L. was responsible. Ricardo Morales was responsible. Torress was responsible. Caylee was in Texas, N. Carolina, Georgia, Georgia, Puerto Rico, Columbia, Venuzuela, and too many cities in Florida to count.

DC did sent them a map of the Suburban Drive location... it was nearly 12 hours after he had already searched there the first time on November 15th, 2008. There was minimal conversation between DC and Luke about this location... only Luke asking about moving vans and pointing out a completely different address on Brackenridge (name??) that also runs into Suburban Drive and then Luke goes off into a different direction... a barn.

Since I only focused on the November (October) emails with my last two posts, I thought I would bring over some from December... which deal with Caylee being found. But first I want to point out that after the key dates of DC being out there searching, Ginette and Luke were sending out a slew of different locations... Ginette's location was a commercial building within a 3 mile radius WEST of the Hopespring home.

On December 11th, 2008 - Ginette writes to Luke about how many sponsers they are going to get and to tell DC that she is sorry for the tragedy and outcome but that when the remains are ID'ed, and it is Caylee... which she THINKS is Caylee. She thanks him for backing her up and confirming her accuracy... were the stones there?

Okay, first of all... When did the news about DC searching out in those woods become known? How did Ginette know that DC was backing her up just hours after Caylee's remains were found? Secondly, stones? Are stones even considered pavers? Aren't pavers concrete slabs, basically? Third, she THINKS it is Caylee? Hello!!! You were the one who found her, correct? You would KNOW it was her.

On December 11th, 2008 - Luke writes an email back to Ginette stating that she was in that "area" but not in the spot where Caylee was found. That the spot where Caylee was found was behind a house and across the street from the school.

Sounds to me, that if Ginette sent anyone anywhere, it was in the Kiomarie location across the street. Although none of these emails indicate that DC was sent out there at all. All indicators... until November 20th, 2008... Ginette was saying Caylee was alive.

On December 15th, 2008 - Dominic writes an email to Luke - "I looked in this exact spot and didn't find anything." (except the baby blanket?). No mention of being sent out there... just that HE had looked in this exact spot and HE didn't find anything.

On January 1st, 2009 Luke sent this email to Dominic - (SNIPPED)

Dominic, just spoke with Ginette. She agrees that you have our support to reveal that Ginette gave you the information on location where remains were found. In any statments to the press or LE, please refer to Ginette as a Dowsing expert rather than a psychic as that would undoubtedly cause more speculation and rumors.

Dominic replies:

Today I put a spin on the location with a brief interview and told them the purpose for being there was to verify Kiomarie's statement to LE that this location was a "hang out" of Casey and hers - I will however when asked by LE inform them of a Dowsing expert. My primary objective right now is to severely handled Hoover and Baez, Leonard Padilla is in the mix also.

Luke replies:

Dominic - at this point the vultures are gathering and it's going to come down hard. If Lee has/had a storage - it needs to be checked out. That body stayed somewhere before she was put out in those woods - gotta find out where. You really need to be considering how you being on Suburban Drive on the 15th, Nov. and how Hoovers comments to Padilla will be taken by LE. If you can prove that the remains were put there after the 15th, the first step is to find the placve the remains were stored first. Ginette and I are trying to place a time of death - the non-forensic method.

**** The key thing in these exchanges is the fact that it appears that DC is asking permission to say that Ginette sent him out to that location. In this last email that I posted, it makes it much more obvious that they are claiming that Caylee's remains were placed there after Nov. 15th... so how in the WORLD did Ginette lead them to the place Caylee's remains were... IF SHE WAS NOT THERE on November 15th, 2008??*****

Still on January 1st - Dominic Casey replies and askes "How could I be implicated?" Feeling guilty much??

But the REAL doozy comes from Dominic Casey's email to Luke on January 16th, 2008...

Dominic writes...

"It is true that I did not find Caylee Marie from Ginette's information however, Caylee Marie was found 150' +/-"

So DC admits that Ginette's information... whatever it was?? did not lead him to where Caylee was!!!

CASE CLOSED!!

ETA: DC used them as his scapegoat.

Bold mine :)

I don't believe LA had Caylee stored anywhere, but did ICA store her at the Brackenwood house? Is that why DC was there???

Yeah.... I'm not buying the psychic thing either.
I think they were told specifically to look there by someone in the Anthony family, defense team, OR... maybe... just MAYBE the whole "daisy chain" theory might be right.
I think I'd believe Padilla over a psychic.
No offense to the psychics.. but if it were THAT simple and cut & dry.. there would be no "missing" people.

OK, the psychic is on HLN now and I think she is lying. There is no way she told them what she's saying she told them as it doesn't make sense in the context of what she DID tell them which was about houses and the house on Suburban-that's what she told them and is consistent with the information discussed in the e-mails. Of course she doesn't mind taking credit to embelish her reputation as a successful psychic but it doesn't ring true. All the suggestions for searches were laid out and discussed in the e-mails-all except the one about where the body actually was. I wonder if the SA knows who was on the phone. This case is so bizarre and they need to keep it simple so I doubt they will realy go there and impeach the psychic and try to establish how they knew but it would be great if they did.

Suburban Dr. dead ends past the dump site at a school, and school would have been out by late June. So presumably there is not a lot of traffic on that street. And I don't think she would have even had to have bothered to back the car in. She could have just pulled onto the grassy area, opened the trunk, glanced around to make sure no cars were coming and heaved the laundry bag over the hill.

The big question would be: did she actually TELL somone where the body was or did someone GUESS where the body might be? The "look for the three pavers in a row" sounds so very, very specific. And then my next question would be, did the pavers just happen to be there already or were they newly placed there?

I am leaning towards Lee being the first one that put two and two together. Or George. At least to the "in the woods down off Suburban".

Oh, jeez! Leonard Padilla is on the TV right now with his theory - which is that someone in LE at the jail overheard Casey telling Baez where she disposed of the body. And that person then told Roy Kronk.

Suburban Dr. dead ends past the dump site at a school, and school would have been out by late June. So presumably there is not a lot of traffic on that street. And I don't think she would have even had to have bothered to back the car in. She could have just pulled onto the grassy area, opened the trunk, glanced around to make sure no cars were coming and heaved the laundry bag over the hill.

The big question would be: did she actually TELL somone where the body was or did someone GUESS where the body might be? The "look for the three pavers in a row" sounds so very, very specific. And then my next question would be, did the pavers just happen to be there already or were they newly placed there?

I am leaning towards Lee being the first one that put two and two together. Or George. At least to the "in the woods down off Suburban".

Oh, jeez! Leonard Padilla is on the TV right now with his theory - which is that someone in LE at the jail overheard Casey telling Baez where she disposed of the body. And that person then told Roy Kronk.

Just heard that too...all I can say to that is good grief....on the other hand, I don't know, what to make of all of those guys, looking in the same area..for the remains..
HLN reporting Kronk on the stand tomorrow.

Cindy told them to "Walk the area"

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6778794&postcount=901"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2009.09.04 Cindy sent D.Casey/Hoover to remains site Addtional VIDEO RELEASED #2[/ame]

Well, we all "know" how they knew... I can't believe the defense actually called these people to the stand and pointed it out to the jury... JMO

Isn't it interesting that Kronk knew to place the remains in the area that had been video taped? I believe that as much as I believe in psychics.

I was so surprised when all this came into play in court today.....I guess I was just thinking that it wasn't all that important. Now, I am questioning what exactly happened with little Caylee. When this first came out I followed everything, then as the characters increased and the plot thickened I just thought we were all reading too much into the whole story. That it was a case of a bad mom murdering her baby girl and getting rid of the body:((( I have always wondered if ICA told JB and he was in on moving the body????? And also for awhile I thought maybe LA was in on something as well.......even as twisted as CA is, I just have never thought that she truly had anything to do with it, as well as GA.

For some reason I still think ICA told JB and he made contacts to plant the body????? And I do not think that any of the other lawyers on the DT had or have any knowledge of any of this....kwim???? I do not think they would jeopardize their reputations over it???

Baez terminated his association with DC on 10/1/08. Do I have that date right? Then two days later on 10/3/08 Baez files a motion to allow the defendant to be allowed to search key points of interest......hmmmm. Well isn't that interesting.

And, if I'm remembering correctly, JB asked Judge Strickland that they be allowed to search alone with no media following.

The light dawned on me today when Hoover and Casey testified. I think it was a plan formulated way back when - when Dominic worked for Baez. I think Baez used that guy to do dirty work for him. So he quits Baez and goes to work for the A's. And then he suddenly decides to search "those woods", and by golly Hoover was there to film him not finding the body.

And here we are at trial and somehow, Baez wants the jury to believe the body was not in those woods when Dominic was tromping around with his little probe and his little shovel, and he has the video to prove it. Dominic C. and J Hoover - two very shady characters right along with Baez. That's my opinion.

I always thought this every since I saw the video way back then. Nobody liked Hoover & didn't want him around but yet DC takes him with him not once, not twice but three times....somewhere that nobody was to know about...yea, I believe that! I also think this Jeanette woman (even though she just called in on a talk show & said yes, what DC said was true), they paid her.....and paid her good!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back