2009.09.29 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this on the duct tape/heart thread but I found it astounding the sizes of the 3 pieces of duct tape were released: (handwritten pg 8712 of FBI dna lab results p 353/662)

9.75" x 2"
8.75" x 2"
7.25" x 2"

The largest of these pieces would cover my whole mouth ear to ear. I am only speculating here but I think the tape originally went a significant way around the back of little Caylee's head.

WOW-If that doesn't scream RAGE-I don't know what does!! The only truth KC told was that she was a "spiteful *****"!!:furious:

Just one quick note...then back to work...Lee being sponsored for A PI internship?!! You've got to be kidding me?!

I would put $$ on it, that this was a way to try and shield any info Lee dug up as priviledged. I hate to say this, but I think the A's and DC are a bit more clever than I want to give them credit for....

Has anyone seen this statement by a witness yet?

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/0929/21146711.pdf

page 2 - describes an encounter with KC and Caylee day after Father's day if I am not mistaken, incredible.

ETA typo

James Thompson made some very close observations of Casey's interaction with Caylee. Casey's jealousy of Caylee was evident as well as her complete disinterest in Caylee. His description of Caylee following Casey into Walmart and having to struggle with the door by herself as Casey strolled ahead, unconcerned about Caylee, says a lot!

James Thompson seeing Caylee alive about "lunch time" on June 16th tightens the timeline a bit. We know that Caylee wasn't with Casey when Casey and TL went to the video store that evening.

Caylee was probably killed sometime between noon and early evening of June 16th.

And..............what about George's story of seeing Casey and Caylee leave at 12:50pm on June 16th? James Thompson saw Casey and Caylee about "lunch time." If George saw them leave at 12:50pm, this is not "lunch time", it's early afternoon.

James Thompson made some very close observations of Casey's interaction with Caylee. Casey's jealousy of Caylee was evident as well as her complete disinterest in Caylee. His description of Caylee following Casey into Walmart and having to struggle with the door by herself as Casey strolled ahead, unconcerned about Caylee, says a lot!

James Thompson seeing Caylee alive about "lunch time" on June 16th tightens the timeline a bit. We know that Caylee wasn't with Casey when Casey and TL went to the video store that evening.

Caylee was probably killed sometime between noon and early evening of June 16th.

And..............what about George's story of seeing Casey and Caylee leave at 12:50pm on June 16th? James Thompson saw Casey and Caylee about "lunch time." If George saw them leave at 12:50pm, this is not "lunch time", it's early afternoon.

It's being discussed here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89603"]Witness says he saw Caylee alive around noon on 06.16.08 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

:)

hey - where was the tattoo picture?

For the life of me I do not understand why anyone would not have come forward in the beginning of this case to say what they saw or heard JT says he didn't think it was important and yet he has thoughts at the time it happened of how bad a mother he thinks KC is. I would have been running to LE with this info not holding it until July of this year. It's a heck of a story but I'm not buying it.

So, what happened to the Beany Baby? IIRC not listed on any of the search warrants. Maybe thrown out with the stuffed animals that smelled like smoke?
I'm gonna look at photos and see if I can find one in the house. Will post if I can find. Just thinkin' out loud.

8706-09, shows unknown DNA on duct tape over mouth ... but turns out to
be that of an FBI lab staff member. :banghead:

My guess is that she isn't, anymore!

I would put $$ on it, that this was a way to try and shield any info Lee dug up as priviledged. I hate to say this, but I think the A's and DC are a bit more clever than I want to give them credit for....
Yeah...and hurry up and get those photos to him, Lee.

I have a question, and since the thread regarding emails between DC and CA is closed for the moment, I guess I will pose it here.

Do we know how the State got possession of those emails? I can't imagine either DC or CA are happy about those being released for all to read.... they only prove them both to have both lied to the public and, more importantly, to the COURT.

TIA!!

I scanned through this thread but have not seen a reference to this yet....In the evidence listings, which I know we have seen some of before, I never noticed that a key and keychain was found at the scene. See OCSO page 8664 or pg. 25/26 of this PDF:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2009-09/49548935.pdf

Cindy stated KC always carried a spare key with her, could this be KC's key? She alluded to JG and ZG having keys to her car, did she leave them there on purpose? Have we seen pictures of these? I haven't, but maybe one of you guys have....

You what I found incredible (well...ANOTHER thing I found incredible) was the way CA scoured the web and blogs for sites that were dissing the "family" and she would pound off an email to DC or BC to "take it down". WHO THE FREAKING FRANK DOES SHE THINK SHE IS????????????

And a bag of play sand was found? This is probably old stuff, sorry this is my first time seeing it because I am taking my time with this one!
Perhaps the empty play sand bag is where the shovel comes in-KC does hide Caylee's body in the sand box, and when she comes back to remove her later, there is fluid in the sand, causing it to clump-KC knows not to touch the sand, so she borrows a shovel to remove the sand like clumped cat litter, and replaces it with a fresh bag-Maybe a bag kept in the pool locker.
Where is the bag of clumped sand, though, if this is the scenario-hmm, have to think on it.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2009-09/49548935.pdf

Page 47 of pdf.

ETA-She couldn't leave the empty bag of play sand at the house, so she took it with her.
EAgainTA-When she is cleaning out the sandbox, she places Caylee to the side, between the sandbox and the playhouse, or obscures it behind the playhouse while she goes to borrow the shovel-Where exactly did the dogs hit?

I posted this on the duct tape/heart thread but I found it astounding the sizes of the 3 pieces of duct tape were released: (handwritten pg 8712 of FBI dna lab results p 353/662)

9.75" x 2"
8.75" x 2"
7.25" x 2"

The largest of these pieces would cover my whole mouth ear to ear. I am only speculating here but I think the tape originally went a significant way around the back of little Caylee's head.

Eyes, nose and mouth?

You what I found incredible (well...ANOTHER thing I found incredible) was the way CA scoured the web and blogs for sites that were dissing the "family" and she would pound off an email to DC or BC to "take it down". WHO THE FREAKING FRANK DOES SHE THINK SHE IS????????????

Yes she would casually say "here's another one that needs taken down". Well, sorry, it doesn't work that way, what with that pesky ol' first amendment. (which is obviously a government conspiracy to 'disseminate hatred' as well).

Shame on her for criticizing sites that actually do good work and help people, unlike some other organizations.

AND the list of people not allowed into the memorial AND the descriptions of them....hahahaha......she said John Morgan was an exibitionist. I have never seen him wearing a crumpled old raincoat.....

So, what happened to the Beany Baby? IIRC not listed on any of the search warrants. Maybe thrown out with the stuffed animals that smelled like smoke?
I'm gonna look at photos and see if I can find one in the house. Will post if I can find. Just thinkin' out loud.

AZLawyer recalled correctly that there was a stuffed animal found in one of the sheds during the LE search that CA stated she had never seen before and this is posted on another link, perhaps the one regarding the new witness. You can also see the link she provided for the pdf regarding this incident. Tried to link her post and subsequent link here but had no luck. Hope this helps!

I want to know what if anything KC purchased at this trip to Walmart. Was it replacement sand and is that why Caylee was observed walking 10 feet behind her mom out the Walmart door? It would certainly lend to premeditation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV