2009.10.09 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were on the jury and I was told that Casey's first statement was that Caylee had been missing since June 9 and that she then changed her story to June 16, that is all I would need to vote guilty. My brother lost his 19 year old son in a car accident 3 years ago and then we lost my brother last year. The day my brother died he could tell you to the day exactly how many days it had been since he lost his son. It had only been a month for Casey and her changing the date a whole week spells GUILTY for me. You don't forget the exact date you loose a child.

Exactly truckengirl. Also add on KC couldn't pinpoint the time she dropped Caylee off with the "nanny". She stated it was between 9:00am-1:00pm.KC couldn't even remember the last time she saw her baby!

Also...so sorry to hear you losing your nephew to a car accident. What an awful tragedy.Also your brother,you'll be in my prayers tonight.

Exactly truckengirl. Also add on KC couldn't pinpoint the time she dropped Caylee off with the "nanny". She stated it was between 9:00am-1:00pm.KC couldn't even remember the last time she saw her baby!

Also...so sorry to hear you losing your nephew to a car accident. What an awful tragedy.Also your brother,you'll be in my prayers tonight.
And mine as well...I am so sorry for your loss...truly...

WTH! a Doc Dump while I was on vaycay? The nerve...
You'd think someone woulda sent me a carrier pigeon or somethin' lettin' me know about this!
I got a lotta readin' to do-glad to be back on WS but I already miss AMI.

:Banane37:

:coffee:

I'm not sure yet, but it looks like the media did not put up every last document and picture... will have to go over some things and compare, as soon as I have time. :)

I'm not sure yet, but it looks like the media did not put up every last document and picture... will have to go over some things and compare, as soon as I have time. :)

How much info does the media have that they are not sharing with us? Everytime they say they're getting 1000 pages, I think I see maybe a few hundred if lucky. I understand not wanting to share KC soft *advertiser censored* pics, but why would they hold on to anything else?

I believe AZ Lawyer mentioned on the legal thread that we might see an obscure motion here and there if the defense wants evidence sealed by Judge Strickland, and we have not seen many of those.

Who is creating the gap between the actual releases and what we are seeing?

On the picture of her tattoo wasn't that taken when she was first Jailed?
Those spots on her lower back look just like a friend of mines grandaughter that is on METH...same type sores, If that was taken right at the first arrest she didn't have time to get it off her jail clothes, I wudn't think but who knows:banghead:

Personally, I think the "spare tire" resting atop her hips shows this is a more recent pic, not one taken when she was first jailed, (shapley and thin then). If KC was on C Meth, she wouldn't have been such a home-body. She'd have been restless and more active. Plus, her face would probably have shown with blemishes....JMHO.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your brother and nephew. ((hugs))

I personally have been *****in' about KC's VAGUE statement of dropping off Caylee "between 9-1". Either she worked a full day shift or a half day. One would THINK the last day you ever saw your own daughter alive would be a memorable day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Duh! Right?
Of course we all know KC didn't drop her daughter off ANYWHERE as she had NO job to go to!!!!!!!!

From the 10/09/09 Doc Dump -

There were 306 pictures in 11 different folders. I know some of these have been put up by the media, but I don't know about all of them. There may - or may not - be some significance to the way they are grouped together in folders. An 85 MB zipped file, dowload and unzip to your desktop. (No signup needed at Filedropper, click "Download This File", enter in a few Captcha letters/numbers and it will download)

http://www.filedropper.com/100909caseypicfolders

Also in the 10/09/09 Doc Dump, there were 6 folders with 81 PDF's that look like mostly FBI Standard Operating Practice (SOP) documents. A 55 MB file, I don't think these have been put up by media (someone please correct me if wrong). Thought some of you Super-Sleuthers would want to look over them. :)

http://www.filedropper.com/100909fbisopdocs

MM, I can't d/l the pics ...... I got the docs but after I enter the capcha for the pics it just sits there. Nada, zippo happens. Any help you can give me? Thanks

I think it may have been overloaded, I just tried and it worked, try again in a few minutes... seems to be a lot of interest in these! :)

From the 10/09/09 Doc Dump -

There were 306 pictures in 11 different folders. I know some of these have been put up by the media, but I don't know about all of them. There may - or may not - be some significance to the way they are grouped together in folders. An 85 MB zipped file, dowload and unzip to your desktop. (No signup needed at Filedropper, click "Download This File", enter in a few Captcha letters/numbers and it will download)

http://www.filedropper.com/100909caseypicfolders

Muzik, you ROCK! :rocker:

Most of those photos I was not interested in at all, but it was worth downloading the entire file for the unretouched photos of KC's tattoo (ie her back) and the duct tape photos.

Thank you SO much!! :blowkiss:

Hey MM, using MBP and after I entered the code, it cancelled the page. Used Firefox and got them. Thanks.

Didcha happen to notice, out the the bunch of files KC devoted to herself, only ONE pix of CAYLEE. ONE ...........

There appear to be similarities in the fibers in the hair mass, the debris from skull, Q62-Q64 duct tape and Q66 the duct tape on the gas can. Note the cotton blue fibers, white round delustered and the white textured delustered on these items in my attachment.

The page numbers are stipulated on the jpg.

Attachments

• fibers.jpg
    fibers.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 38
I was able to download but the file won't open after it's done. What kind of extension is .efw? HELP!!!

I was able to download but the file won't open after it's done. What kind of extension is .efw? HELP!!!

I saved the file using firefox and didn't have any trouble. Now I am useless on extensions and mostly any computer help, but google ".efw help " without the quotes and a bunch of sites pop up with answers, I think, maybe. :waitasec:

Muzik, you ROCK! :rocker:

Most of those photos I was not interested in at all, but it was worth downloading the entire file for the unretouched photos of KC's tattoo (ie her back) and the duct tape photos.

Thank you SO much!! :blowkiss:

I dont wanna see the duct tape, I am too emotional, hopefully I can stop myself in time. but I will say two things interesting to see casey's in full size.

most of what others saw as bruising is only shadow, but she does have bruising on her spine, from leaning on a wall maybe? I'm all pale and skinny like she is/was and I would bruise on the spine from similar cause I bruise really easily.

second, they definitely got her on something - there was a flash used and with blue eyes her pupils should totally red or be pinpricks. they're not totally dilated but they arent pinpricks by a long shot. so her last court weirdness is almost certainly due to psych meds and I believe as another poster's physician hubby said, the bacne is from psych meds.

edit to clarify: if they used flash, should be red eye, if they used that red eye mode she should have pinpricks. she has neither.

edited again: there is a cr2 file in there (canon RAW) so she might not have red eye or dilated pupils from a dSLR. so I dont know what I am talking about :biglaugh:

but her spine is bruised!

I saved the file using firefox and didn't have any trouble. Now I am useless on extensions and mostly any computer help, but google ".efw help " without the quotes and a bunch of sites pop up with answers, I think, maybe. :waitasec:

Thanks!! I use firefox but I think my firewall was changing the extension. I changed it to a zip file and it opened.

I can't believe she murdered Caylee so she could live her "bella vita"!! What a stupid, nothing, waste of a life...peeing in parking lots, barfing in toilets and shoving her tongue out in pictures! :banghead:

Casey Anthony sickens me!

I was getting a little carried away there, sorry :furious:

Just in case anybody else has problems. You were right, I think it's your firewall and/or antivirus software creating problems.

http://www.fileinfo.com/extension/efw

File Type Renamed Zip or Executable File Popularity
3.gif
Average Category Compressed Files File Description Compressed .ZIP or executable .EXE file renamed by CA Security Centre to have a ".efw" extension; typically applies to e-mail attachments scanned by Computer Associates (CA) antivirus software.

EFW zipped files may be opened by changing the file extension to ".zip" and opening the file with a decompression utility, such as WinZip or Stuffit Expander; executable files may be run directly by changing the file extension to ".exe" and opening the file.

NOTE: Do not open unknown e-mail attachments from non-trusted sources, as they may contain viruses or other malicious programs.

You can prevent EFW files from being created by temporarily disabling your antivirus software when downloading legitimate zipped or executable files.

omg! her back looks horrible (o_O)

i felt dirty looking at the pics of her shirt tag and the letters :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members