2009.10.09 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm talking about down on her lower back. In this pic, you can barely see the freckles up on her shoulder where the tat is, but her lower back has obvious large blotches or sores or some kind of 'something'.

http://wdbo.com/slideshow/inpage/casey-anthonys-tattoos/3

Gosh I hate to think she could be getting bitten up that bad by bed bugs every night :innocent:

Looks like bacne scars to me. And if she paid $300 for that tat, she got hosed. It looks like somebody did it with a Sharpie fine point.

Wesh has a slideshow up now. These pics are clearer.

http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/21249090/detail.html

Please note these pictures now include the duct tape as well as the tattoos.

the shovel seems to have some dirt too.
If that dirt matches up to the location where Caylee was found Wont the report have to tell us that?
And which shovel it it? the one she borrowed from her neighbor?

Please tell me that 10 & 11 are NOT pictures of Caylee's hair?
:sick:

I thought it might be poor little Caylee's matted hair, but looking closely, it is woven in a square pattern, so I'm pretty sure that's fibers from the woven fibers in the tape.

she has mascara on...do you get makeup in jail?

The pics of KC in her prison garb just make me laugh and snort each time I look a them. I hope Ma and Pa Anthony are proud.

Looks like bacne scars to me. And if she paid $300 for that tat, she got hosed. It looks like somebody did it with a Sharpie fine point.

Where did you get the info that she paid 300? She seriously got ripped off. It's done in black ink. It shouldn't have cost more than $50

Anywho, I posted in the tattoo thread that she already looks like a hardened criminal, but it could be attributed to the fact that she's none to happy to be photographed.

I feel sick after looking at her back... but she deserves it. Nothing she goes through can be compared to the horrific death that Caylee went through, only to be tossed in the woods like trash.. and you know the rest. I don't want to go into the rest.

I hope Ma and Pa Anthony are looking at the pictures of that duct tape and thinking about their moral obligations to Caylee.

When can we expect the Anthony's to have their own press conference with Conway?

:rolling::rolling::rolling:

Sigh. Looking at that duct tape really puts things into perspective. Could you imagine seeing a childs skull with that over it's mouth? Poor baby Caylee, and what she had to endure in her last moments.

That alone warrants the DP to be put back on the table. casey is a monster

I hope Ma and Pa Anthony are looking at the pictures of that duct tape and thinking about their moral obligations to Caylee.

One can hope, but I doubt it. They probably feel more sorry for KC having all those gross bumps on her back.

On a scale of 1 - 10 wonder what Ma and Pa would rate their lovely daughter?

Where did you get the info that she paid 300? She seriously got ripped off. It's done in black ink. It shouldn't have cost more than $50

Anywho, I posted in the tattoo thread that she already looks like a hardened criminal, but it could be attributed to the fact that she's none to happy to be photographed.

I feel sick after looking at her back... but she deserves it. Nothing she goes through can be compared to the horrific death that Caylee went through, only to be tossed in the woods like trash.. and you know the rest. I don't want to go into the rest.

My bad - I thought that BB said it cost that much, but I have to go back and look. And this is just too icky and fascinating. I hope there are teeth marks on that duct tape or something else besides coffin flies in the trunk that could prove it was applied ante-mortem. This was no botched up accident cover-up.

Sigh. Looking at that duct tape really puts things into perspective. Could you imagine seeing a childs skull with that over it's mouth? Poor baby Caylee, and what she had to endure in her last moments.

That alone warrants the DP to be put back on the table. casey is a monster

The Henkel logo and the 200 degree stamp are so easily visible...there is no mistaking this tape. I can not explain the feelings of anger that are rising up in me when viewing this evidence, even in its degraded form. There are no words. Casey should pay the ultimate price for what she did to that innocent baby. RIP Caylee. There are many people still relentlessly pursuing justice for you here. You did not deserve the family you were born into.

Wesh has a slideshow up now. These pics are clearer.

http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/21249090/detail.html

Please note these pictures now include the duct tape as well as the tattoos.

Wow , Bean E, check out photo number 11! NO WONDER THIS LOOKS DIFFERENT "MICROSCOPICALLY", THAN THE SAME DUCT TAPE ON THE GAS CAN. LOOK HOW TERRIBLY DETERIORATED THIS IS. Too bad the Today show host didn't have this photo up when Baez was touting how microscopically different the two tapes appear. Good thing the jury will get to see these photos.

Does anyone else think her lower back appears to have a fading bruised area on it? I'm thinking of that lady that said she witnessed KC being restrained. Maybe this happens frequently and they belt her to something that she struggles against. I guess jail is not too much fun!

Does anyone else think her lower back appears to have a fading bruised area on it? I'm thinking of that lady that said she witnessed KC being restrained. Maybe this happens frequently and they belt her to something that she struggles against. I guess jail is not too much fun!

Nahhh - I think it might be bruising from doing sit ups on the floor of her cell - you know, trying to get rid of those fast developing love handles she's got going on from too many cheese puffs.

It's acne to me, have seen it before. My brother had it on his back and my niece. The sun helps and so does the pool (chlorine). But guess that's hard for her now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste