2009.10.09 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone remember anything about finding the string to the balloon or if it was still attached?

New news to me, that the crystal light bottle with brown liquid was found inside the same trash bag as Caylee. :eek:

OMG! :eek: i saw that, too and re-read it... i thought i read it wrong...

Does it say they found the heart sticker? I believe it says they have the sticker and want it check for prints.

I think the small holes may be for DNA samples? Just a guess.

I CANNOT WAIT to see the perps face when she has to look at the hideous back photos blown up to life size in front of the jury, members of the court, the press, THE WHOLE WORLD. The blubber, the acne, the cellulite, the sheer UGLINESS. I guess its oozing from the inside out.

The photos of the duct tape and the ugly tat have bought the true crushing reality of what she did sharply into focus. I want to cry.

That duct tape was HER bella vita. She was HAPPY ABOUT IT.

*shudder*

be sure to break out discussion into appropriate threads. Don't let this turn inot general discussion of everything so that good info is lost.

Find old threads and post any new developments or start a new thread if it is a new topic.
If the information contained in this dump has new info on an old topic then bump it and add the latest info. We can see the evidence develop.

gracias.

New news to me, that the crystal light bottle with brown liquid was found inside the same trash bag as Caylee. :eek:

That's HUGE news to me at least. I always figured it was unrelated trash.
Wow is all I can say.
Going off to read the docs.

be sure to break out discussion into appropriate threads. Don't let this turn inot general discussion of everything so that good info is lost.

Find old threads and post any new developments or start a new thread if it is a new topic.
If the information contained in this dump has new info on an old topic then bump it and add the latest info. We can see the evidence develop.

gracias.
bumpity bump

The seafoam green rug seized from the back porch during the Dec. 11 search was taken because the stain lit up under alternate light source.

Be warned all, some of the information in here is quite disturbing.

I find it somehow a small bit of comfort that throughout these documents, they used caps for CAYLEE'S name. Drawing clear attention to this poor little baby victim. She was important.

I had always wondered why LE was interested in matching the pull-ups at the scene with Caylee's pull-ups, and I see they were trying to establish via a match that Caylee would not have been out of KC's care for long (as would be the case if she were kidnapped).

I think KC put the duct tape over Caylee's mouth AFTER her death to make it look like she was kidnapped and murdered. I'm willing to bet Caylee died in an accident because KC left her alone in a pool or at home or something....

This last dump and the photos was really hard to look at, especially what I think was her matted hair. :(

I agree! As I was reading through this my thought was "She was not only thrown away like garbage....she was thrown away with garbage!"

I thought that was hair too, but it's deteriorating duct tape.

Aww, they thought Caylee might have had her Mama doll with her when she died. Her beloved Mama doll was to be serched for hairs showing decomp.

Now that really makes me cry.

Aww, they thought Caylee might have had her Mama doll with her when she died. Her beloved Mama doll was to be serched for hairs showing decomp.

Now that really makes me cry.

I didn't know they recovered her doll until I just read it.

I had always wondered why LE was interested in matching the pull-ups at the scene with Caylee's pull-ups, and I see they were trying to establish via a match that Caylee would not have been out of KC's care for long (as would be the case if she were kidnapped).

You have to hand it to the detectives, they have really thought of everything. You can see they are covering all the bases and trying desperately to tie all the ends together to make sure they have an airtight case.

I now understand why it took so long for all the testing to be done. They were not going to let Casey Anthony wriggle out of this crime. I sense a feeling of deep respect for Caylee in the report and wanting to do right by her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7