2009.10.09 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy, I bet she did not like posing for those photos one little bit.

i feel sure that she is more distraught about those pics being public than she ever was about Caylee being 'missing'.

She looks like a deer caught in the headlights!

Has the reality finally set in?

I think we have just had a glimpse into what Casey's life is like now and it ain't pretty.

So I'm thinking yes, the reality has well and truly sunk in.

wow thse pictures are something. No more hot pants and nice bras for Casey.

Just goes to show what a few months in prison can do to you.

Knowing how vain and shallow she is, can you imagine her thoughts on these photos being published?

I cant wait for more to be released. Judging by those pics, i'd bet she'd give every dime of commissary she has for another nice trip to Target!

The italian tattoo for her italian boyfriend doesn't really go well with the shackles chains and bed bug bites.

Bugger, still can't get on to wftv...can someone do a screen shot pretty please? Not of the duct tape but of picture 14.

Oh, man. I thought it was Caylee's hair for a moment, then realized it was just the degradation of the mesh in the duct tape. Sad sad sad.

could that be the reason the duct tape from the gas cans and the ones found at the scene don't match identically? Degraded from the elements?

could that be the reason the duct tape from the gas cans and the ones found at the scene don't match identically? Degraded from the elements?

Yeah, I think that's the deduction that BJB or one of our other brilliant minds presented in (maybe) the duct tape thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1