2009.10.16 Motions Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look at this video- start at 16.47 minutes and watch Andrea Lyons as Linda Drane Burdick says " I am not here for the family, I am here for the CHILD"- ALyons leans towards KC and says Oh my God- as if to ridicule that comment.
YouTube - Uncut Video: Casey Anthony Hearing On Friday

Yes, how DARE anyone be there for anyone other than kc! Don't they realize who this is all about?!? :whistle:

That wasn't Joy Wray... not sure who it was. Much prettier than Joy tho. :)

Not sure who the 2 guys were, haven't seen them before that I recall...

Oh- OK thanks for the correction.
Where were you? Did you manage to attend?

"hypo sensationalism" this means not enough sensationalism I think he meant

hyper sensationalism - * sigh * .

I had to turn it off. I think she is "not following the facts of this case."

================
From her attitude I doubt she knows any of the facts. She made a remark the other day which made me wonder if she has read anything at all.

2 things..

1) Does anyone know where I can watch the hearing at the very beginning (talking about the witness list, before the live stream came on). I saw it on truTV but haven't been able to find it online..

2) Someone mentioned the two boys behind the defense table. Did anyone else notice the one boy kept making rude faces and almost rolling his eyes when LDB was tearing the defense's motion a new one? This is what made me think he is one of her law students and probably the one who wrote it!

FIRST, It was completely inappropriate for Casey Anthony to laugh at anything when she is in the court room on murder charges! I don't care if there was a cirus clown in the court room, inappropriate! SECOND, when the prosecutor was talking about Casey Anthony, Casey would look at her several times and in my opinion, the way Casey looked at her..well her eyes looked like she could just kill the prosecutor! One of the first times I saw the devil or killer in her through her eyes.
THIRD, I think its hilarous that Casey Anthony tries to act professional by taking notes and she thinks shes in the loop with everything.

I have to agree with you. Just got home from work and immediately came to WS to find out what happened today. Decided to start on the Current News thread, page loads, and up pops big pic of KC and her clown with ridiculous grins on their faces. I was, and am still, absolutely INFURIATED! :furious: :furious::furious:

Don't forget about when Baez said that they couldn't use the secure server for the photos because their experts were "technically challenged." Those must be some top-notch experts you've got there, Baez!

BBM

I wonder if all of the fumbling around on the defense side is because JB wants his time in the sun so to speak instead of defending KC properly ( I hated saying that ) Could he be thinking: O just let the appeals attorneys handle it. He needs business ya know. I think he's a clown. I wouldn't pick him if anyone GAVE ME all the tea in China.

Can anyone tell me what they were laughing about in court this morning? TIA

w.jpg

So now KC has AL playing "dress like twins"????

I have no doubt the photos will be leaked. I think getting the photos out further taints the case and could be so predjudicial that a) they could not be used during the trial or b) it would make the case for moving the trial as far away from Orlando as possible.

November sweeps (TV Ratings period) starts in two weeks. Yes, the pics will get out.

The picture of Michael Jackson in the ambulance sold for $500,000 - one picture.

The most "valuable" picture of the Caylee autopsy pics would be the skull with duct tape wrapped around it and hair still attached. I have no doubt that picture could sell for upwards of $500,000 to a $1 million.

Keep in mind, there are probably dozens of pictures that were taken of the remains - any or all of which could be sold.

I would be willing to be that the first pic of Caylee's remains will be published within 10 days.

I didn't get to see the video this morning but have seen some pics from it.

What was the occasion that made both JB and KC smile so big?

Thanks!

JS made a comment about whose courtroom is this anyway and that he had never seen so much hand lotion in his life IIRC.

I have no doubt the photos will be leaked. I think getting the photos out further taints the case and could be so predjudicial that a) they could not be used during the trial or b) it would make the case for moving the trial as far away from Orlando as possible.

November sweeps (TV Ratings period) starts in two weeks. Yes, the pics will get out.

The picture of Michael Jackson in the ambulance sold for $500,000 - one picture.

The most "valuable" picture of the Caylee autopsy pics would be the skull with duct tape wrapped around it and hair still attached. I have no doubt that picture could sell for upwards of $500,000 to a $1 million.

Keep in mind, there are probably dozens of pictures that were taken of the remains - any or all of which could be sold.

I would be willing to be that the first pic of Caylee's remains will be published within 10 days.

It would be so wrong for those pix to be published and released. But is it possible that viewing those pix could boomerang on JB by further enraging prospective jurors against his "girl" who is already widely hated?

If you look at this video- start at 16.47 minutes and watch Andrea Lyons as Linda Drane Burdick says " I am not here for the family, I am here for the CHILD"- ALyons leans towards KC and says Oh my God- as if to ridicule that comment.
YouTube - Uncut Video: Casey Anthony Hearing On Friday

When LDB said that I could see CA, red-faced and ready to jump up... she said "excuse me!" and GA pulled her back into her seat. I was sitting in the same row but on the other side so I could look straight down the row and see them on the opposite end.

It would be so wrong for those pix to be published and released. But is it possible that viewing those pix could boomerang on JB by further enraging prospective jurors against his "girl" who is already widely hated?

Or perhaps outrageous public backlash against any publication that purchases and publishes the photos?

(am thinking of the recent incident with photos of Erin Andrews (?) that were secretly taken from peepholes in her hotel rooms? A lot of publications refused to purchase or publish the photos because it was wrong on so many levels and she was considered an innocent victim....not unlike Caylee)

I did not, but I heard about it. :)

If you watch part 3 of the You Tube playback of the hearing that is on today's news thread near the end you can hear Judge S saying to someone to please ask that man in the second row to see me while he was in microphone range. I couldn't hear that from in the courtroom but it went out over the feed I guess. Marinade Dave said the Judge just wanted to shake his hand and let him know that he has read his blog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beffers101