2009.10.16 Motions Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Viewer on ctv noticed tatoo has 3 stars but 1 does not have dot in middle & they believe it is related to Caylee's age (2 almost 3) when she died..They suggested speaking to tatoo artist to see if it was KC's idea...Has this already been discussed here?

I had noticed this too and that's exactly what I thought. 2 stars with dots for 2 full years, one star, no dot for an unfinished year? If this is at all accurate, then KC is one sick pup.

But we already knew that she's one sick pup to begin with.

It would be so wrong for those pix to be published and released. But is it possible that viewing those pix could boomerang on JB by further enraging prospective jurors against his "girl" who is already widely hated?

I agree that it is dangerous ground. If they had/have a strong SODDI candidate then the hate could be focused on him/her but this could so easily backfire on KC if ANY photos are released pre-trial.

What occurs to me though is JB sells the rights to the photos to publish after trial, everything seems to be based on future exclusive media rights. Like the 'A' family book, they will risk the rate (stock price) later, not yet.

I had noticed this too and that's exactly what I thought. 2 stars with dots for 2 full years, one star, no dot for an unfinished year? If this is at all accurate, then KC is one sick pup.

But we already knew that she's one sick pup to begin with.

Yup & if it is proven to be her idea (vs artist error) what else can it signify? :waitasec:

Btw..good catch! :dance:

oooooooooooo...AL got offended! Good question KB! AL has no experience under this kind of microscope. She's in for a tough go.

That, for sure and......KB starts by saying to JB......"you took a beating in there today". LOL!

She knows how to hit him where it hurts!

Good for Kathi - I chuckled when she asked AL if she prepared the motions or her students - AL's response "You are kidding, right?" so I guess that means she makes a lot of errors that I assumed were her students' fault. I was hoping she would ask her what the phrase 'Miss Anthony has the propensity to properly supervise it's students' meant, in the last motion ( prior bad acts) she obviously did not get the point of her question.

oooooooooooo...AL got offended! Good question KB! AL has no experience under this kind of microscope. She's in for a tough go.

Gotta Love our Kathi!!!!! She goes after it! I loved when AL said "You're kidding right?" about the question of whether or not her law students are filing the motions. WELLLLLLL if they looked a little more professional then there would be no question. Love Kathi!!!!!!!:woohoo:

She knows how to hit him where it hurts!

Good for Kathi - I chuckled when she asked AL if she prepared the motions or her students - AL's response "You are kidding, right?" so I guess that means she makes a lot of errors that I assumed were her students' fault. I was hoping she would ask her what the phrase 'Miss Anthony has the propensity to properly supervise it's students' meant, in the last motion ( prior bad acts) she obviously did not get the point of her question.

When I grow up, I want to be like Kathy Belich! :woohoo:

Well, thank you KentJBKent, I'm kind of speechless and don't know what to say! :blushing:

I don't know that I'm always respectful, I do slam the defense and A-team quite a bit. It's hard to have any respect for them.

There were others in the courtroom today that deserve some respect also - The prosecution team, number one. I have the UTMOST respect for them and their pursuit of justice for Caylee.

Not in the courtroom today, but thanks to all the LE that put this case together to begin with, and still want to see justice for Caylee.

And a number of reporters also - after watching them report on this case for over a year, I also see them pursuing justice for Caylee. They show the lies being told and make sure the public knows that they are lies.

And my fellow WS'ers, both in the courtroom and here watching from afar.... they also want to see justice for Caylee.

It's good to see that not everybody wants 15 minutes of fame.

There has been chatter on other boards that the group are AL's students.
I could see Joy Wray behind LBD and behind her was Marinade Dave, striped shirt guy.

ZsaZsa - Just watched some of the vid of the hearing today, and Joy Wray WAS there!!! I thought you were talking about the blond. Joy has changed her hair color to reddish-purple, and had a purple top on. I didn't recognize her until just now!

She was getting slammed on Local 6 in their reports. Talking about her past mental difficulties... heh

(CLIPPED FOR BREVITY)

And my fellow WS'ers, both in the courtroom and here watching from afar.... they also want to see justice for Caylee.

It's good to see that not everybody wants 15 minutes of fame.

You see, you proved my point with this reply!

I completely agree with you that OCSO, the prosecutors, reporters, definitely deserve high kudos for the manner in which they conduct themselves, but I singled out you for one particular reason.

All the others initially got involved in this case because it was their job. Their passion for the case, and Caylee, grew immediately, but they still have a job to do. LB certainly displayed her passion with her quick witted comment to JS during the hearing today concerning the photographs.

The courtroom today looked tiny from Patty's youtube video. As I scanned the "audience", I saw CA, GA, CA's "Coach", the purported AL law students, a certain blogger who was cozying up to GA but what I didn't see was anyone that was there STRICTLY to represent Caylee of their own freewill. But I knew you were there.

So just this once, sit back and enjoy the feeling of appreciation from so many for the sacrifice of your time, for no other reason than representing that this is about an adorable little girl whose life was so tragically taken. Tomorrow, we can expand our appreciation for the "team" who is working so hard for Caylee.

ZsaZsa - Just watched some of the vid of the hearing today, and Joy Wray WAS there!!! I thought you were talking about the blond. Joy has changed her hair color to reddish-purple, and had a purple top on. I didn't recognize her until just now!

She was getting slammed on Local 6 in their reports. Talking about her past mental difficulties... heh

This was being discussed by that certain blogger whose site was linked earlier and who states that he had the "pleasure of spending time" with her after the hearing that he will blog about later (but in the meantime, he states that he prefers "you keep your comments about her to yourself" until he writes his next blog entry?)

Well, thank you KentJBKent, I'm kind of speechless and don't know what to say! :blushing:

I don't know that I'm always respectful, I do slam the defense and A-team quite a bit. It's hard to have any respect for them.

BTW...I call this "constructive criticism"! :dance:

Does anyone else suspect these motions were an intentional "farce", maybe a step in some larger scheme they have cooking? I mean, it appears so ridiculous..would LKB and AL really sign off on this as a possibility? They are fairly experienced, which has my hinky meter up. I don't know what this step would serve...but I can't help but wonder if down the road we will be saying...ohhhh, I get it now.. part of a larger scheme..
I just can't take this ridiculous attempt at face value.

I am just sick after this hearing. Why would the judge reverse himself and let the defense have a disc of these pictures. When they are released, I am sure there will be no proof it was indeed from the defense. They are capable of anything. And they definately want some money.

AL made me sick with her arm around KC, acting as she was protecting her from the terrible words from the SA, about wanting to protect her daughter's rights. It was obvious KC was having a grand time, and the SA ruined it by reminding her why she was there. Not to play "lets be twins" and play with JB.

It makes me sick that the court is giving them such an outrageous amount of time to do anything, and doesn't reprimand the defense for all the mistakes and hijinks. I think KC is writing notes during this time for her future book. I can only pray it will be written while she is on death row.

Sickening, just sickening. I wish Caylee's great grandmother would come to court and set them all straight. I wish the judge would read this blog and see how we all feel about his courtroom. I don't appreciate the jokes, the laid back attitude or the feeling that he is not putting much thought into what is happening in the case. HE should be interested in protecting the victim from a procedure that is treated like they all planning a vacation that they have years to settle on.

The above is JMHO, because I am sick of this farce already. And I cannot fathom how CA, GA, and LA can live with themselves. LA, if you read this, please, look at what your parents are doing. How would you feel if it was YOUR child and your parents are lying for the perpetrator, and forsaking the victim. Why can't you stand up to all of them and show your love for your precious little niece. You think any of them are thinking of you? Or that they will give you a dime when they all become rich with blood money? Just think how arrogant they will be with money!! They will rule your life with no mercy.

Sorry for the rant.....:furious: :(OOPS, sorry it is so long.

Does anyone else suspect these motions were an intentional "farce", maybe a step in some larger scheme they have cooking? I mean, it appears so ridiculous..would LKB and AL really sign off on this as a possibility? They are fairly experienced, which has my hinky meter up. I don't know what this step would serve...but I can't help but wonder if down the road we will be saying...ohhhh, I get it now.. part of a larger scheme..I just can't take this ridiculous attempt at face value.

Only problem I have with that is that AL almost looked embarrassed today, definitely didn't have a confident look about her, in my opinion. LBD kept citing "according to Florida Law....". I am thinking that LBK and AL just didn't take the time to study Florida Law (since they don't typically practice in that state) and perhaps the way the motion was written WOULD fly in Illinois. Me thinks LBK and AL are pretty upset with JoseBGood right about now, and perhaps themselves, for assuming that JoseOle knew what the heck he was doing!

Only problem I have with that is that AL almost looked embarrassed today, definitely didn't have a confident look about her, in my opinion. LBD kept citing "according to Florida Law....". I am thinking that LBK and AL just didn't take the time to study Florida Law (since they don't typically practice in that state) and perhaps the way the motion was written WOULD fly in Illinois. Me thinks LBK and AL are pretty upset with JoseBGood right about now, and perhaps themselves, for assuming that JoseOle knew what the heck he was doing!

That crossed my mind too... but I am really split 50/50.. it's one or the other for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skeeter1031