2009.10.16 Motions Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZsaZsa - Just watched some of the vid of the hearing today, and Joy Wray WAS there!!! I thought you were talking about the blond. Joy has changed her hair color to reddish-purple, and had a purple top on. I didn't recognize her until just now!

She was getting slammed on Local 6 in their reports. Talking about her past mental difficulties... heh

I don't know if this has been answered (I believe it was asked here)....the two young guys in suits were apparently AL's students. At the end of one video clip I watched, the bailiff asked her if she wanted her students to wait outside and AL responded with a yes.

Brad Conway shouldn't say anything..he is George and Cindy's attorney. And we know where George and Cindy sit with the truth? lol

Brad Conway was talking about George and Cindy supporting Casey and how people have given them such a bad time because of it. He said that he doesn't know of any parents that wouldln't stand by their child and support them.

The problem isn't that they are supporting Casey. The problem is that they keep saying how innocent she is.....such a wonderful mother, and how they refuse to look at the evidence that proves that Casey murdered Caylee. They also have left Caylee in the dust and all but forgotten about her or so it seems. She has never been a priority for them....it's all about Casey. Sure, stand beside your child if you want but at least be honest with yourself and others.

Conway also said how many families with a missing child have looked up to the Anthonys and how helpful they are to others. They have made it their life work now and are doing so much good. I wonder if they take the families out fishing to take their minds off their pain because they sure couldn't be of much else. Conway said how people have talked bad about the Anthonys because of the wonderful work they are doing for others now. That attorney is either a good bullchiter or is is just plain dumb.

Im totally sicken by Jamie Floyd, trutv. Her 13th Juror question today is...Do you think the crime scene evidence was compromised?

38% Yes
62% No

She says Gee only 38% of you are saying yes which leads me to believe you are not following the facts of this case so please stick with us we are going to shift these numbers...Can you believe her...

Then after her break she says to her guests Is this capital case been over charged? It shouldn't even be a first degree murder case.
I saw parts of her show and was furious w some of the dismissive comments made abt the sticker adhesive and the LE tech's hair on a piece of tape by one of her guests, a defense lawyer. I think her 1st name was Beth. Don't really want to know her last.
I could only make a geature towards the tv(a reverse peace sign)-not much but it made me feel better and I didn't offend anyone!

Well I had to turn off her show after her guest said Casey looked drawn, she is thin, she is sad, she is grieving. Hugh circle under her eyes. Her guest said my prediction is that the jury is going to see a grieving mother, a tragic young woman, probably will not convict her of capital murder, they MAY convict her of a lesser charge. This woman will not be executed.
Yes and again I gained satisfaction offering my opinion of her opinion w my favorite gesture! (refer to my previous post)

Anyone know why isn't Lee Anthony attending any of these hearings??
Also, do we know if Casey looked at her parents today?
Thanks.
~~~~~
TRU-TV ,someone stated that she smiled at them as she walked into the court room. Of coarse daddy delivered her $50.00 yesterday so they say, that could merit a smile, but the money was signed by Mommy Dearest.

I dissagree with some media, stating today that the jury will see a heartbroken, mourning mother in the court room instead the the party hearty girl in the pictures. I believe they will see a selfish, self centered ,lying murderer who never deserved a baby .She should have adopted her out ,imo. Rest in peace precious Caylee.

If you look at this video- start at 16.47 minutes and watch Andrea Lyons as Linda Drane Burdick says " I am not here for the family, I am here for the CHILD"- ALyons leans towards KC and says Oh my God- as if to ridicule that comment.
YouTube - Uncut Video: Casey Anthony Hearing On Friday

I've watched this several times and I think AL says, "oh, for God's sake". Not that, that is much different from Oh my God, but it seems slightly more derogatory to me.

================
From her attitude I doubt she knows any of the facts. She made a remark the other day which made me wonder if she has read anything at all.

JListening to Jamie Floyd is just as bad as listening to Janie Weintraub, just in a prettier package. :rolleyes: They are both so obviously pro-defense.

I saw parts of her show and was furious w some of the dismissive comments made abt the sticker adhesive and the LE tech's hair on a piece of tape by one of her guests, a defense lawyer. I think her 1st name was Beth. Don't really want to know her last.
I could only make a geature towards the tv(a reverse peace sign)-not much but it made me feel better and I didn't offend anyone!

I was way worse than you...my DH had to pull me away from the TV cuz I was screaming back at Jamie et al for 20 minutes straight! :crazy:

Brad Conway was talking about George and Cindy supporting Casey and how people have given them such a bad time because of it. He said that he doesn't know of any parents that wouldln't stand by their child and support them.

The problem isn't that they are supporting Casey. The problem is that they keep saying how innocent she is.....such a wonderful mother, and how they refuse to look at the evidence that proves that Casey murdered Caylee. They also have left Caylee in the dust and all but forgotten about her or so it seems. She has never been a priority for them....it's all about Casey. Sure, stand beside your child if you want but at least be honest with yourself and others.

Conway also said how many families with a missing child have looked up to the Anthonys and how helpful they are to others. They have made it their life work now and are doing so much good. I wonder if they take the families out fishing to take their minds off their pain because they sure couldn't be of much else. Conway said how people have talked bad about the Anthonys because of the wonderful work they are doing for others now. That attorney is either a good bullchiter or is is just plain dumb.

This always amazes me. It is possible to actually show love and support of a beloved child or family member accused of a crime, without diving in to support the crime itself. People do it all of the time. Typically with alot more class, reasonability and outright santy then any of this circus crew has so far displayed.

Does anyone else suspect these motions were an intentional "farce", maybe a step in some larger scheme they have cooking? I mean, it appears so ridiculous..would LKB and AL really sign off on this as a possibility? They are fairly experienced, which has my hinky meter up. I don't know what this step would serve...but I can't help but wonder if down the road we will be saying...ohhhh, I get it now.. part of a larger scheme..
I just can't take this ridiculous attempt at face value.

There are several youtube videos of AL giving lectures, lessons, etc. Believe me, trickery and deceit are things she admittedly has no problem using. In fact, she sounds proud of it. It's pretty disturbing viewing and I wouldn't put anything past her.

I guess we'll have to wait until the trial to hear Jose explain how Caylee's body ended up dumped in the woods with Duct tape wrapped around her mouth if she wasn't Murdered...

And then there's the "Smell of Death" in his clients car....

Yeah, like Caylee found the industrial strength duct tape, cut it into large pieces, wrapped it around her head, crawled into a black plastic garbage bag and canvas bag, and then hopped down the street to end up in the nearest woods to the Anthony family home. Oh yeah, right. It WAS homicide.

And if it was an "accident" Casey would have called 911. She would not have wrapped Caylee in duct tape after an "accident". Hooey.

From WFTV...

Meanwhile, the defense was ordered Friday to turn over, by February 1, any evidence it might have to back up its claim that someone else placed Caylee's body in the woods last year.

“Is there gonna be a bombshell on February 1st,” WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked Casey’s attorney, Jose Baez.

“There will be something. There definitely will be something,” Baez said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/21314971/detail.html

Waiting on that BOMBSHELL Jose !!!!!!!
I loved it when Kathi Belich asked KC's attorney " did her students write the motions and attorney replied" you have to be kidding".. You go Kathi !!!!

~~~~~
TRU-TV ,someone stated that she smiled at them as she walked into the court room. Of coarse daddy delivered her $50.00 yesterday so they say, that could merit a smile, but the money was signed by Mommy Dearest.

I dissagree with some media, stating today that the jury will see a heartbroken, mourning mother in the court room instead the the party hearty girl in the pictures. I believe they will see a selfish, self centered ,lying murderer who never deserved a baby .She should have adopted her out ,imo. Rest in peace precious Caylee.

It could be just me but I thought she looked fine and dandy...the last one she didn't look so good--but it was the sameolsameol yesterday---she isn't heartbroken--and the only thing she is mourning is the loss of her freedom--nothing more or less....

Jose Baez & the defense team being "computer challenged" about dealing with the photos strikes me as being a tad ironic, given the fact that Casey had hundreds of photos in the computer and various phones, which she madly tried to deal with around the time of her arrest. And if the "zip it" comment refers to Cindy not discussing the issue of what Jose & Casey were doing all those hours in his office when they had access to her computer files and PHOTOS & VIDEOS. . . . . hhmmmmmmmmmm

could they have been organizing them then for future monetary gain?????? Makes me wonder

I am just sick after this hearing. Why would the judge reverse himself and let the defense have a disc of these pictures. When they are released, I am sure there will be no proof it was indeed from the defense. They are capable of anything. And they definately want some money.
SNIPPED
Sirensong, I wonder if he is not looking at this as a catch 22?? If they ARE leaked & put up anywhere, they can only be damning to the defense, but he has protected the "mistrial" & DP issue.

These people seem incapable of thinking or planning too far ahead, because they are so busy looking for fantom SODDI's & Nanny's. It's like their motion not to quash, & the sunshine laws from the beginning, they sort of got what they wanted, and now all this evidence & information is out there, and they're whining about it.
All they can really do, is try to find fault with the SA, LE & forensics evidence.
:woohoo: because they have no defense.

There is no defense of the actions brought upon this child!

I've watched this several times and I think AL says, "oh, for God's sake". Not that, that is much different from Oh my God, but it seems slightly more derogatory to me.

I agree, that's what I think she said too. My take was that AL was acting as if LDB shouldn't have upset Casey by saying such a thing (Caylee being deceased). Give me a break, AL. Casey needs a wake up call. She needs to be reminded of the real reason behind all this. That murdering your precious baby has serious consequences. That, unlike the whole Anthony and defense crew, there are actually people who will not rest until justice is served for Caylee. Casey needs the truth (it's all about CAYLEE) drilled into her sick head.

Thanks Celt, I just felt so discouraged about this whole thing. But then I wake up and see all the evidence, and KC sitting there looking pretty today because there are young attorneys in the audience, and I realize, she is history. It makes me mad she is enjoying herself. And AL has her talking to her parents, no sweat, she has an audience of young male attnys. AL is her bff now!!

Thanks Celt, I just felt so discouraged about this whole thing. But then I wake up and see all the evidence, and KC sitting there looking pretty today because there are young attorneys in the audience, and I realize, she is history. It makes me mad she is enjoying herself. And AL has her talking to her parents, no sweat, she has an audience of young male attnys. AL is her bff now!!

Sirensong,
For those of us out here is cyberspace plugged into the Casey Anthony case, it does feel overwhelming at times that a 3 year old child can be selfishly & senselessly murdered, and the very people who are supposed to be loving, protecting and defending her, appear to be her mortal enemies.

It defies human nature

For me, that is the crux of this thing. So anyone who supports Casey & the ants, all seem like the enemy . . ( and I think they are for that baby) Fortunately, LDB and her team, LE, FBI all are working for Caylee. and the folks who will be sitting on the Jury, I pray to God, will be our average Joe Schmoe, who like us, wants justice. And the truth will be told. All the lies, schemes, slime and back room conniving will not change that. I have to believe this. :woohoo: The sun shall shine for Her again!

ETA : And I think Judge Strickland will fight for Caylee too. He seems fair and no Judge Ito, from what I can tell.

Sirensong,
For those of us out here is cyberspace plugged into the Casey Anthony case, it does feel overwhelming at times that a 3 year old child can be selfishly & senselessly murdered, and the very people who are supposed to be loving, protecting and defending her, appear to be her mortal enemies.

It defies human nature

For me, that is the crux of this thing. So anyone who supports Casey & the ants, all seem like the enemy . . ( and I think they are for that baby) Fortunately, LDB and her team, LE, FBI all are working for Caylee. and the folks who will be sitting on the Jury, I pray to God, will be our average Joe Schmoe, who like us, wants justice. And the truth will be told. All the lies, schemes, slime and back room conniving will not change that. I have to believe this. :woohoo: The sun shall shine for Her again!

ETA : And I think Judge Strickland will fight for Caylee too. He seems fair and no Judge Ito, from what I can tell.

You know, what bothers me about Judge Strickland is that he asked to be introduced to Marinade Dave yesterday- he apparently follows his blog- and I have looked at his site a couple of times re the James Thompson report, but does it pass the sniff test when a Judge expresses interest in a website like that? I don't know what to make of it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro