2009.12.11 Discuss Motions hearing. One year to the day Caylee Found #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did one of the cameras show Cindys face when he was talking about the duct tape?

For all those watching these emotions, today, from KC, and have followed this case from the beginning, watching endless videos, hearing HOURS of testimony from all who had been with KC, when her daughter was missing, must remember her happy demeanor, when making cookies for LP, fooling with Tracy, wearing the monitor around her ankles, all her smiles & laughter AND INSENSITIVE comments, when her daughter had been missing for 31 days, WHERE WERE HER EMOTIONS AND TEARS THEN?

FYI: I'll post the videos of the hearing into the current threads asap....gotta watch this one again.

I already have posted many images & some of the short raw videos that have already been posted!

:angel:

Angel Who Cares - You are AWESOME!!!!

Wow
Ashton mentioned Caylee being chemically restrained. That's the first reference to anything other than duct tape contributing to cause of death.

Did he just say that the duct tape was around her nose and mouth?

He did didn't he?

and now he's talking about how she was restrained why that happend...

Yes he said. what is the worst case scenario. Casey almost 3 yo when she died...with duct tape over her nose and mouth. Any child that age should have had both the ability to remove the duct tape covering her air waves and preventing her to breath..So she must have been restrained either chemically or physically. If chemically retrained she would be unable to resist ...

FYI: I'll post the videos of the hearing into the current threads asap....gotta watch this one again.

I already have posted many images & some of the short raw videos that have already been posted!
The trial is going to be something else...KC is getting what she deserves. IMO

FYI: Listen to the videos again closely you can hear whispering between KC & counsel!

:angel:

Thank you! Thank you Angel! :blowkiss:
I am away at a Seminar and now have something to watch and listen to on my return home.

I missed it when he said that, was it at the end?

Yep, at the very end he said he has a lot to do will try to get through it today and early next week but what he saw here today was good lawyering

Give this b*&%h an Academy Award. Enough with the waterworks. :banghead:

I am sure that they are for "herself" -- not Caylee!

I really hope that it's sinking into this selfish girl what she did to her baby! What in the hell does she think that trial will be like -- a tea party?!!!

Wait until they pull out the autopsy photos. Will she go running and screaming from the courtroom?

KC has the power to stop all of this foolishness right now with the truth.

Solitary may be really getting to her. (GOOD!!!)

She has had plenty of time to think about what she has done and I am sure that Jeff Ashton's superb detailing of the duct tape across Caylee's face hit home with her as to the gruesome and heinous manner in which she killed her child.

She knows that her usual lying, flicking of the hair, heave out your chest, giggle, smile or sleeping with someone ain't getting her out of this colossal mess she has made for herself.

I can't wait for this trial to put that killer away for the rest of her sorry life.

:furious:

Wow! He got right to the point! And stated it outright!
:woohoo:

It sounded like, after all the attorneys left the bench at the end, JB asked LDB "Was that necessary?"

i know, same here. i just dawned on me that we are going to hear every gruesome detail.

i do wonder if KC was reliving what she did when he was talking. it upset her enough. KC is the type of person that if he was WRONG, she would be defiant because she would still be the only one who knows the truth. for her to break down makes me think he was right on the mark.

still love to hear those shackles when she walks though.

I have to write-If that were me, and I were not guilty (and did not do half of the things KC did), I would be LIVID and barely able to keep my mouth closed.
KC began to cry because she feels trapped, they are onto her and they are going to make her face it. MOO

I can't wait to hear what MM has to say (wasn't he going to be at the trial today?)!

I have been waiting for the SA to "bring it on".....today they did!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vingigi