2009.12.11 Discuss Motions hearing. One year to the day Caylee Found #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was on thus jury and heard AL speak, I'd be thinking "This woman CANNOT be serious".

It will be VERY interesting to see what she has to say at Casey's murder trial

Is AL going to completely ignore Sunshine Laws in terms of the family jail visits? The visits are used for investigational purposes as neccesary, we already know that-yes, even now, the state can use her conversations against her.
Once they investigate the tapes, they have to be released through discovery, hence subject to Sunshine.

This is pathetic....KC isn't "special" and neither are her parents.

lyon says.....kc needs support from her parents...cause the state is wanting to kill her....

Now Alyon thinks she can change the rules..............Citing 8th amendment, said the state is trying to kill her client (again)

There is no expectation of privacy with visits...........it's not about security.....weak argument!

I am praying that since this day is when CAYLEE was found that CAYLEE can win and get JUSTICE!!!
This is CAYLEE day, I hope the tears are for her young lost life and not for MOMSTER!Everything is always about this momster KC!
DP..................

Get oil changed
Paper Towels
Shampoo
Toothpaste
Kitty Litter

Call Dad for his birthday
Call motor vehicle about expired license

hmmm...anything else I'm forgetting.

She lost me from the beginning. ZIP IT AL!!!

These family visits gave us a TRUE insight to the absolute cruelty, disrespect and utter selfishness that the perp is capable of. We have already seen it. No use bolting the stable now, the HORSE is out.

oh....kc is crying.....yuck...how about crying over caylee

oh please...they can certainly come by to say "honey I love you"----

The amount of pressure on Casey, the stress on Casey.........Oh My!!

awwwwww.....G and C can't visit their baby and tell her they love her....OMG

AL alleges nobody can come and see KC and say Honey I love you. Now why would that be a problem on video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member