2009.12.11 Discuss Motions hearing. One year to the day Caylee Found #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea how I'm going to make it through the actual trial. I tune out for a second and all of a sudden we're talking about someone going to a dentist. WTH?

Yea, keep drilling the fact that they are seeking "to kill your client" AL.
We all understand the gravity of the multiple crimes Casey Anthony has commited, except for your client. :behindbar

Now Casey is poking herself in the eye with one of these issue-tissues :saythat:

I hope he rules on this now and doesn't even entertain the thought of making his decision later.

KC has friends ? That want to visit ??? Thats a good one :crazy:

Lyon lost me. I'm bored with her. I tuned out but heard "dentist" and "case law" and "corrective lenses". She's talking to SS like he's 3 years old.

I don't believe those tears for one second.....Have never seen anyone poke their eyes like this, hoping and LOOKING for tears! Hope it's lost on Judge S.

Very emotional.....KC crying. Cindy crying.

I've been crying since last night for Caylee on the anniversary of her remains being found thrown out like garbage in the woods.

I don't have any tears left for KC wanting somebody to tell her they love her.

:banghead: :sick:

This woman doesn't argue her case - she nags. ENOUGH already!

Poor Juge Strickland, he must want to jump out of his chair and scream right about now.

She's (AL) asking the judge to not distribute the videos now. To destroy them after they are viewed.

lyon says.....kc needs support from her parents...cause the state is wanting to kill her....

AL claims it is important to her to speak with truthful, to the core semantics regarding the state killing KC-She will always refer to it that way...
However, if her motive was to call a spade a spade, and use raw, direct language, she should actually say "the people of the state of Florida want to kill KC." It was those people that voted for the representatives that write their law.
But she won't do that, will she?

does the judge have to let her....go on and on and on....?

Ahhh the tears are breaking my heart...not. What about little Caylee's tears...

Why is she INSTRUCTING the judge about what he SHOULD do??

AL is saying that death penalty cases are very stressful and that Casey is stressed out. That speaks volumes to me. If Caylee died in an 'accident' then why would Casey keep that to herself and endure all this "stress" and face the ultimate punishment instead of admitting the accident and consequently facing lesser charges. It is clear to me that the reason she remains silent is because there was no accident. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member