2009.12.11 Discuss Motions hearing. One year to the day Caylee Found #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
County arguing the court lacks jurisdiction....and has to abide by law.

What appeared to set her off is when AL said that her mother cannot visit her and tell her she loves her.

Maybe the thought of seeing her mother again...being forced to...maybe that makes her cry...tears of grief, fear...not joy.:croc:

camera just showed KC while Tammy Uncer is talking....I saw the evil, mad KC for a moment...........did anyone else???? Looks like she was pissed!

JB seems to have a button he can push to turn the mic off at his table when he whispers, a few times he has forgotten to push the button. The whole sound changes when he pushes the button.

Who's the guy in the glasses sitting right behind Casey, keeps leaning back looking at the ceiling?

Lmao, Bill Shaefer is falling asleep.

Ahhh the tears are breaking my heart...not. What about little Caylee's tears...

On the CNN live feed before KC came in JB asked AY if Cindy had tissue and then something else about tissue I couldn't understand. AY said, "Yes, she has it and I have it right here" or something to that effect. I think the whole cry i unison was staged...KC recovered so quickly...lol

What appeared to set her off is when AL said that her mother cannot visit her and tell her she loves her.

KC can allow anybody and everybody who wants to, to visit her and tell her the love her. Not anybody else's problem that she hasn't allowed visitors. This is so ridiculous.

On the CNN live feed before KC came in JB asked AY if Cindy had tissue and then something else about tissue I couldn't understand. AY said, "Yes, she has it and I have it right here" or something to that effect. I think the whole cry i unison was staged...KC recovered so quickly...lol

I agree. Staged!

The Sentinel will get down to the nitty gritty and fight hard if they have to-I remember they fought pretty hard with Theresa Earnhardt.

darn, I have 2 doctor appts and will lose hours of this!
Be back to read asap!
Please keep updating!!!
TIA

AL is saying that death penalty cases are very stressful and that Casey is stressed out. That speaks volumes to me. If Caylee died in an 'accident' then why would Casey keep that to herself and endure all this "stress" and face the ultimate punishment instead of admitting the accident and consequently facing lesser charges. It is clear to me that the reason she remains silent is because there was no accident. MOO

exactly, I dont know about you all but if it was me and I thought that by lying about an accident I would get in less trouble, once I was going to be killed for it, you bet your buttski I'd be singing like a bird to LE.

oh boy.....the lyon is up again....

I was watching and waiting for the tears from Casey. It did look like she actually shed a tear BUT the two things that got me.....she wiped and wiped and wiped (yes, along with her mother) and then Jose kept asking her..."are you okay?" I wish she would just own up and say, "no, I'm not alright. I murdered my daughter!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BOTTERB