2009.12.22 Jesse G on Today Show

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot imagine allowing anyone to stick a camera in my face at a time of grief.

This just tore me up. I'll be praying for Jesse, his family and even the Anthony Grandparents. I really think that it was brave of him to go on national television and show his emotions towards a little girl that he loved like a daughter.

I saw it this morning and thought this is what I expected the A's or KC to act like. If they had shown this kind of emotion it would have never come to this. God bless JG for having the fortitude to not throw the A's under the bus when they SO CLEARLY tried to do to him. They ought to be ashamed of themselves...

I saw it this morning and thought this is what I expected the A's or KC to act like. If they had shown this kind of emotion it would have never come to this. God bless JG for having the fortitude to not throw the A's under the bus when they SO CLEARLY tried to do to him. They ought to be ashamed of themselves...

I agree!!!! He said to leave them be and allow them time to grieve and that made him emotional to say after all they have done to him?? It shows his charachter. He is a better human being that the A's ever will be or hope to be!

It's weird. People expect George and Cindy to grieve and question why they don't (or why they haven't seen them to do so on television) and yet Jesse does, and apparently there's then a motive and his integrity gets questioned? Damned if you do! Damned if you don't!

The only thing I took away from that interview is that Jesse is obviously hurting deeply. I also took away more respect for him when he responded that Cindy and George are grieving grandparents, regardless of how they've acted (or what they've done).

I persoanlly hate to see the negative posts about JG. Why he was/is doing TV appearances...
I cant answer why he did this appearances but personally I cant blame him.This man really cares for this sweet baby.Its nice to see some emotion from someone. Im sure his life will be effected by this in more ways then one.Not only did he lose Caylee which he loved as his own until KC cut him off but its hard for him to find employement. Everyone in this case is effected in this case all because of KC. I personally dont care if he wrote a book on his experince in this case.Some spending rumors and such doesnt make his life any easier.But I would rather someone who actually cared and love this little girl get something then people who dont give a rats arse about this baby and only care about themselves and the money!

I cant answer why he did this appearances but personally I cant blame him.This man really cares for this sweet baby.Its nice to see some emotion from someone. Im sure his life will be effected by this in more ways then one.Not only did he lose Caylee which he loved as his own until KC cut him off but its hard for him to find employement. Everyone in this case is effected in this case all because of KC. I personally dont care if he wrote a book on his experince in this case.Some spending rumors and such doesnt make his life any easier.But I would rather someone who actually cared and love this little girl get something then people who dont give a rats arse about this baby and only care about themselves and the money!

Yes, I agree. I was just seeing people earlier in the thread ask why "these people" keep appearing on TV. I really could care less either because he is out there showing emotion and showing that someone out there actually cares!!

It's weird. People expect George and Cindy to grieve and question why they don't (or why they haven't seen them to do so on television) and yet Jesse does, and apparently there's then a motive and his integrity gets questioned? Damned if you do! Damned if you don't!

The only thing I took away from that interview is that Jesse is obviously hurting deeply. I also took away more respect for him when he responded that Cindy and George are grieving grandparents, regardless of how they've acted (or what they've done).

If I were Cindy, I would do everything possible to keep myself from crying in public. No way would I give the people who have been so cruel the satisfaction of seeing me cry. I keep thinking of the song from Grease - "but to cry in front of you, that's the worst thing I could do."

Besides, if Cindy broke down she'd be accused of faking, just like when she held that little girl at one of the vigils and wouldn't let her go.

If I were Cindy, I would do everything possible to keep myself from crying in public. No way would I give the people who have been so cruel the satisfaction of seeing me cry. I keep thinking of the song from Grease - "but to cry in front of you, that's the worst thing I could do."

Besides, if Cindy broke down she'd be accused of faking, just like when she held that little girl at one of the vigils and wouldn't let her go.

SO, SO true. Well said. I couldn't agree more!!

Jesse G should be on TV. He reminds all of us that there is real human emotion other than anger with somebody involved in this case.

Jesse G. is close to kc, more so than any other outside person in this case. He loved her. He loved Caylee. Further, it is still most likely, he still loves KC, and is angry and grief-stricken.

Concerning their relationship, they never disconnected. Untill this year, they were together and lovers again. She was his first love and holds that special place. Imagine if your first love murdered and innocent baby. JG's father said he is too sensitive to have been a policeman, and that he has a good heart. I agree with the Reverend. KC took total advantage of his caring ways all the way up to the end. To think that he let her come to his house that day, and to find out later, she had just disposed of Caylee must sicken him. He is someone who shows sadness, caring and love, and help the rest of us know that there is a "Good Guy" in all of this ugly mess.

He is probably kicking himself, thinking he could have saved this child and that is why he is crying. We know he couldn't have saved her. It wasn't his fault, but he doesn't believe that. His tears are real as was his love.

I am very glad to have seen him. I am sure many other people feel the same.

Well, not totally unselfish. The Today show does pay for interviews.

According to the Today Show, they do not pay for any interviews. They only pay licensing fees for photos as all the networks do.

JG's father is an actor I think this maybe why his lawyer is an entertainment lawyer. I am guessing he cant afford a normal high powered attorney like others.

I cannot imagine allowing anyone to stick a camera in my face at a time of grief.

I was personally involved in a high profile (Local)situation once and you finally give in because you are hounded like a dog and once someone gets the story everyone backs off, until someone gets the story they all want to be first, it's a nightmare

Personally I think JG goes on these shows to bug the A's. I know he was VERY respectful of them today which is great, but I still think he does it to get their goat, especially CA. JMO.

According to the Today Show, they do not pay for any interviews. They only pay licensing fees for photos as all the networks do.

JG's father is an actor I think this maybe why his lawyer is an entertainment lawyer. I am guessing he cant afford a normal high powered attorney like others.

JG said himself it's been difficult to get a job. He specifically said "all they have to do is google my name"..which if you do that, take a look..I wouldn't hire him period. Just another victim IMO who's provided DNA, cooperated FULLY(for real cooperated) and even took a poly..can't ask for much more than that IMO.

I don't mean to imply that he is involved in any way at all.
But i do think it is strange that anyone would choose to grieve on a morning talk show.
Everything has been in the media and I do not respect the decision to do so much talking on TV. This applies across the board to every single player.

He is young and probably a little bit naive. My gut tells me that he is on T.V. so that he can prove to the world that he is normal, that he loved Caylee, and that he had nothing to do with this circus. He said in the interview that even applying for a job is difficult b/c of this tragedy. Who would want to hire him? Clearly he is innocent, but what employer wants to hire someone who is chased by the media and could potentially miss work for court dates??? I would want to set the record straight too and control the image the media projects. If he waited a couple weeks until he was a little less emotional-who's to say the media would still be interested in his story?

You know I wouldn't doubt JG himself has had that very same thought. It has to be quite a burden to live with. I really wish him well.

I do too. KC has ruined so many, many lives. :furious: I'm sure what happened to Caylee is something which will haunt him for the rest of his life.

also want to clarify before I head to work, my opinion isn't specific to JG, it applies to all players across the board in this case. I think there has been entirely too much yapping on TV. Some good, some bad..but overall..too much JMHO of course.

I agree, JBean. I cannot tell you the amount of respect I have for Amy & TonE simply because we have not seen them on TV discussing Casey or her family. Though I'm obviously addicted to this case I think there is Waaay too much information out there that way too many people are giving information and blabbing everything they know.

I am amazed at the freedom of information act in Florida- I have never seen so much info released in a case before. In an ideal world there should have been a gag order on day 31 IMO!

If it were now, you're probably right. Six months ago is another story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668