2009.2.19 3 pm press conference FDLE Haleigh Cunmmings

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well
I have some questions now.

Are they tracking GPS at all times or only during curfew hours?
Why can't they pinpoint where this guy is at any time they want to. Pick at time and see where he was out. Follow the system to see exactly where is was every darn minuete of the day.
Can they go anywhere they want as long as they are back withing the home zone by a set time?
How far is the home zone for this person. This Sheriff said 1 mile. This mans home is less than a mile from Haliegh's home
If he has a curfew then why can he be 1 mile away from the home. Either you have to be home or you don't have to be home.

I don't get it.
A gal I know was on house arrest for DUI and couldn't even go off her front porch.
This monster gets a whole MILE?! WTF?!

You guys, think about it. Say he took Haleigh anytime that evening....His monitor was working from 10pm till 6 am. Are you thinking he took her at 8? 9? How did he get her???Misty walked him over there??? Police went to his trailer at 530 a.m. His activities the previous night, from 10pm until 6 am would have been accounted for due to gps. LE was there at 530 am. They have given out more info on this guy than ANYONE else, including the a/c repairman...to clear him and put the heat on Misty where IMO it belongs. They went overboard to dispel this rumor.

sounds like they are saying they will check him out and search his home and review his whereabouts, so they can rule him out completely (wouldn't want Ron putting a bullet in the guys head if he didn't do it) - but it doesn't sound as though they consider him a viable suspect at this time.

NOT WHAT HE SAID AT ALL....he said the arrest was due to the GPS violation and that they do not at this time have a link to Hayleighs case. The LE officer made it clear that ALL possibilities are still being explored, and that would include this RSO!

that was my take on it as well, raeann. He never said the SO is NOT INVOLVED with Haleigh's case.

I have a question. When doing a search for SO's in Satsuma, Fl, this guy Loucakis doesn't show up on the list. He does show if I type in his name as living in Satsuma. People need to know this information, but if a SO doesn't show up, how will folks know? He doesn't show if I do a zip search, or if I specifically do a sexual predator search. Is it just me and my computer??

Probably only the ones who can afford to move, which pro'ly ain't many.

Why not put the GPS around a SO's private parts - would certainly get some interesting coordinate information that way -!

LOL! Good idea :)

Oh, I thought the sheriff said they weren't excluding him and couldn't rule him out. I guess I need to go back and relisten, haha.

I took it as they did not think he had anything to do with it. Everyone else can take it the way they want to.....any one wanna wrestle till we find out? :eek:

I may say it 5 or 6 more times. :crazy: The Sheriff said they were going to "just to double check".

I agree. :) I don't think he had anything to do with it either. The previous renters, or owners of that home said that the floors creaked.. Not to be mean at all, but did you see the picture of that guy? No way he came in, took Haleigh without jarring that house like crazy.. I am sure they can gather this guy's regular routine. His monitor will go off if he is outside his zone during the curfew hours. Even if they were outside of the curfew hours, they can still track him..I am sure they figured out to track his entire schedule on that Monday..

I think they have been monitoring this RSO and when his gps went off,it was a reason to pick him up and check his house and property better.The Sheriff said LE was investigating area where the RSO had went to when his gps went off last night.

I have a question. When doing a search for SO's in Satsuma, Fl, this guy Loucakis doesn't show up on the list. He does show if I type in his name as living in Satsuma. People need to know this information, but if a SO doesn't show up, how will folks know? He doesn't show if I do a zip search, or if I specifically do a sexual predator search. Is it just me and my computer??
I found the same thing, I had to google his name and then it showed up. Strange isn't it.

I REALLY doubt that this SO home zone is one mile.....Normally its inside the house and the yard thats it. I never heard it being one mile.

remember the little girl in Jacksonville (and I am so sorry my mind will not let me recall her precious name....my blood sugar is low!) who was murdered by the neighbor boy and stuffed under the water bed? LE were in that home more than once. Same goes for John Couey and little Jessica was a neighbor. These sickos find a way. It is very strange, in light of the fact that a small child is missing, that he would dare break curfew and I sure am interested to find out what his reasons were. At least LE has him locked up without bond and are questioning him, and according to wftv, set to re~search his house.

(aside...these pervs make me see RED! :behindbar I hope to God it was not one of them that got their hands on little Haleigh)
I agree...

talking abt pink tshirt again. acting like le will not divulge location shirt found. per fox news

I think they have been monitoring this RSO and when his gps went off,it was a reason to pick him up and check his house and property better.The Sheriff said LE was investigating area where the RSO had went to when his gps went off last night.
He probably ran to his mommys house, cause Ron and a whole cast of characters were camped out and possibly harrassing him. I still think he deserves the gas chamber, but maybe thats why he broke curfew.

remember the little girl in Jacksonville (and I am so sorry my mind will not let me recall her precious name....my blood sugar is low!) who was murdered by the neighbor boy and stuffed under the water bed? LE were in that home more than once. Same goes for John Couey and little Jessica was a neighbor. These sickos find a way. It is very strange, in light of the fact that a small child is missing, that he would dare break curfew and I sure am interested to find out what his reasons were. At least LE has him locked up without bond and are questioning him, and according to wftv, set to re~search his house.

(aside...these pervs make me see RED! :behindbar I hope to God it was not one of them that got their hands on little Haleigh)

I agree, yet what makes it worse is that they will slap this SOB on the wrist and let him go..:furious:

I went back to the SO site. You have to specifically check the "confined" circle for him to show up. Either that or type in his exact last name....sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zandylee07