2010.01.15 Letter to Judge Strickland WFTV

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think that it is someone that has been posting here. But that's just my opinion on the way the writing is. As I said, it seems and feels as if I have read this persons writings before and the only place I read about this case anymore is here.

It could be because of all the documents and transcripts of interviews we've read.

I feel sorry for Judge S having to read through that gibberish.
If the author of that letter is a researcher and scientist then I am Lady Gaga.

One thing that bothers me about this letter is the ethics involved. This letter should have been sent to the defense, not to the presiding judge. I would consider this a violation of court procedure and protocol.

coolaid1.gif

I had to log in just to say, that is too funny!!!! :spit::rotfl::rotflol:

I followed this case EVERY single day from the very beginning up until my mother got sick June 22 2009. So I know I have missed a lot, so please no one attack me. I agree the letter is very poorly written and amateurish especially for someone claiming to be a scientist. However have these addresses been checked for Zeniada, Jeff Hopkins and Juilette. I am not even going to say anything about what this person claimed about the forensics, but if any of the other things mentioned should come up to be true and not well checked by authorities, it may cause serious problems for the state and create reasonable doubt. Look at what happened in the OJ trial.... You have to remember all it takes is one person believing they may not have followed through and Casey could walk. If there are all these KC supporters out there writing letters starting blogs and all that, one of these brainless dimwits could also be placed on the jury..
Just food for thought, Nothing is a sure thing, I thought the OJ trial was a sure thing but he is free today.

Oh...I think they're here...and know that we've been very gracious to them. I think that's what's so upsetting to me. I feel like I've contributed to the deliquency of a "biologist".

OMG when I read that I nearly choked on my breakfast! at least I was gonna die happy :biglaugh:

I'm scratching my head here trying to figure out what the composer of the letter thinks/expects Judge Strickland to do about his/her accusations. Are we to believe LE and the SA lied and dropped the ball to the extent the composer described in the letter. Not to mention lying and dropping the ball on a case/trial that many say will be the trial of the century. I think not.Unlike the composer, the state prosecutors are intelligent professionals.

this is what continues to amaze me about Casey Anthony-what about her is so special that she would cause professional LE to be so overcome that they would put themselves at risk for their careers or criminal charges by "railroading" her to the tune of millions??? I mean really.

This IS an OJ defense. Good luck to them I say. Casey should chat with the Juice and find out how much he enjoys his life as a pariah. JMO...

ps next up-a letter to the judge stating the Casey was given a dead Caylee and she dumped her out of panic.....

I followed this case EVERY single day from the very beginning up until my mother got sick June 22 2009. So I know I have missed a lot, so please no one attack me. I agree the letter is very poorly written and amateurish especially for someone claiming to be a scientist. However have these addresses been checked for Zeniada, Jeff Hopkins and Juilette. I am not even going to say anything about what this person claimed about the forensics, but if any of the other things mentioned should come up to be true and not well checked by authorities, it may cause serious problems for the state and create reasonable doubt. Look at what happened in the OJ trial.... You have to remember all it takes is one person believing they may not have followed through and Casey could walk. If there are all these KC supporters out there writing letters starting blogs and all that, one of these brainless dimwits could also be placed on the jury..
Just food for thought, Nothing is a sure thing, I thought the OJ trial was a sure thing but he is free today.

my bold!

Actually he isn't free today! Karma, it always has a way to come back to you!

These addresses have been searched, and researched many times. I don't think it will help Casey out. There is way too much evidence pointing towards her guilt.

JMO!

I decided to print out the letter ---with the intention of adding it to some notes I've gathered about the case---but the smell of desperation coming off the paper was just too much to stand. I had to be a good recycler, though, so now the letter is serving a valuable purpose as a litter box liner. :innocent:

I just hope someone thought to dust it for prints before they did that...:innocent:

this is what continues to amaze me about Casey Anthony-what about her is so special that she would cause professional LE to be so overcome that they would put themselves at risk for their careers or criminal charges by "railroading" her to the tune of millions??? I mean really.

This IS an OJ defense. Good luck to them I say. Casey should chat with the Juice and find out how much he enjoys his life as a pariah. JMO...

They're both incarcerated so that might be difficult...:laugh:

This sounds familar to me...

"The prosecution has selectively excerpted what is convenient to paint Casey as a liar and bad person, but in reading her transcripts she doesn't actually lie most of the time but is misquoted and interupted constantly and railroaded, and what she has said has been contorted and taken out of context."

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22246396/detail.html

Reminds me of Cindy's depo (Morgan) when she says "they are doing the same thing to me that they did to Casey, not letting her speak".

The courts entered the letter as correspondence from JD.* I belief in the absence of a name it stands for John or Jane Doe.

I'm wondering if the JD pertains to this?
JD/PhD in Molecular, Cellular, Developmental Biology & Genetics: Curriculum

Hmmmm.
JD/PhD in Molecular, Cellular, Developmental Biology & Genetics: Curriculum

Law School Curriculum
Law School JD degree requirements for students entering Fall 2009 include satisfactory completion of 88 semester credits, and six semesters of full-time enrollment (defined as 12 semester credits or more). First-year students are required to take a core curriculum totaling 30 credits and comprised of the following courses:
Civil Procedure
Constitutional Law
Contracts
Criminal Law
Legal Research and Writing
Property
Torts
Beyond that, all courses are elective, except that a student must take a course in Professional Responsibility (3 credits) and Constitutional Law II (3 credits) before graduating. In addition, each student must satisfy a second-year writing requirement (typically by participating in a moot court or serving as a staff member on one of the Law School's law reviews), as well as a third-year writing requirement (typically satisfied by taking a course meeting this requirement, completing an independent research paper meeting this requirement, which may be an MS thesis, Plan B paper, PhD dissertation, or capstone project, or serving as an editor on one of the Law School's law reviews).

http://www.jointdegree.umn.edu/degree_programs/mcdbg_phd/curriculum

Why does that post^ leave me scratching my head.

The last paragraph is really out there...shamrock tattoos, a mental health clinic in Winter Park where "numerous associates" of Casey frequented ? Does this mean that friends of Casey's may have been to Winter Park at some time or another ? That's hardly a coincidence.

I live in NY. :eek:
My first name has 7 letters--just like ZENAIDA!!:eek:
I have visited Florida, South Carolina and Georgia!:eek:
My brother lives in Florida!:eek:
I have duct tape AND garbage bags in my home!:eek:
I have a friend with a white dog!:eek:
When I was 12, I babysat.:eek:
My father bought me a car.:eek:
I sometimes "shtraighten" my hair.:eek:
My car is silver!:eek:
If you multiply my house number by my age, subtract the age of my cat and add the remaining digits, you will get a number that can somehow be related to this case!:eek:

Holy Carp!! Gonna go write a letter to the Judge and turn myself in!:dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members