2010.01.15 Letter to Judge Strickland WFTV

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next question: Is this "scientist/researcher" available to work on other pressing cases....oh, say the resolution of moving thermodynamic geophysical subterranean shale plates in the Atlantic Ocean? Or does that issue have too many variables to measure?! And too many big spelling words!

Forgive me for saying but: the author doesn't represent the quality of scientist/researcher the rest of us would "co-author"!

Forgive me if this was said earlier (recovering from a wicked case of the flu and having trouble concentrating :sick:) but I'm really getting sick and tired of the letter-writing campaign waged by the defense. :furious: It's interesting that no letters have been written to JS proclaiming KC's guilt, at least that I have seen. Maybe it's time someone wrote one.

Forgive me if this was said earlier (recovering from a wicked case of the flu and having trouble concentrating :sick:) but I'm really getting sick and tired of the letter-writing campaign waged by the defense. :furious: It's interesting that no letters have been written to JS proclaiming KC's guilt, at least that I have seen. Maybe it's time someone wrote one.

They would be swamped with mail... :innocent:

Jbean

Are you the one deleting all my post?

Why is that and why are you afraid to let me speak?
This is very disturbing to me and frankly infringing on my rights.

You are here by invitation of the Forum Owner, as a guest- you have no 'rights'.

Dear Judge S., while spreading butter on my toast this morning, I could clearly see KC's face in the burnt stuff that I tried to scrape off with my butter knife. I then drank the last of my coffee and could see the letter "G" as clear as a bell in the coffee grounds at the bottom of my cup. This is a clear indication of KC's guilt and I feel you must make sure that she is brought to trial as quickly as possible. Thank you!

A concerned breakfast eater

dear judge s., while spreading butter on my toast this morning, i could clearly see kc's face in the burnt stuff that i tried to scrape off with my butter knife. I then drank the last of my coffee and could see the letter "g" as clear as a bell in the coffee grounds at the bottom of my cup. This is a clear indication of kc's guilt and i feel you must make sure that she is brought to trial as quickly as possible. Thank you!

Love it !!!!!

LOL!!! You guys are too much.

I believe letters indicating KC's guilt have been sent to Judge S. It's called discovery.

Out of all the cases I've followed, the State has got a slam dunk on this one.

Dear Judge S., while spreading butter on my toast this morning, I could clearly see KC's face in the burnt stuff that I tried to scrape off with my butter knife. I then drank the last of my coffee and could see the letter "G" as clear as a bell in the coffee grounds at the bottom of my cup. This is a clear indication of KC's guilt and I feel you must make sure that she is brought to trial as quickly as possible. Thank you!

Cheffie! You didn't eat that toast; did you? You can sell it on e-bay!!!

Cheffie! You didn't eat that toast; did you? You can sell it on e-bay!!!

I might do that, Phumi! But first I have to take it with me on "Good Morning America", "Geraldo", the "GVS" show, and various other "exclusive" interviews I will be giving as I kick off as part of my "Guilty Tour 2010". Of course, I will also have to wait until the release of my new book, "The Toast Of The Town: How I Proved KC's Guilt In My Nightgown". It's being released next month from Psycho House. :dance:

I don't know if we are allowed to post names in here but I did a quick search of all of the email's listed in the forwarding addresses on these emails to make a connection between them and was able to find a few people on facebook.

What surprised me the most is that one of the people who writes, using the same email address with two different names signed ... when you look the email up on facebook it is a completely different name.

I will say that all the names signed by this person (with this email) uses the name Deb with completely last names... but, according to facebook... the email is registered to someone with the initials J.D.

If I am allowed to post the name... please let me know.

I have probably done similar searches to you in regards to this letter and its possible author/authors.

I was able to determine that the group emailing were all posters on Topix, including the suspected "researcher" who posted almost identical worded posts as the letter, (but apparently corresponding privately through email) and appear to be a group of "self righteous, rogue KC defenders" based on their language skills in postings (which would get any and all of us banned here!!).

In the postings, they claim "You have no idea what is coming but you can bet that I will have the facts to back it up", as well as "Your number of how many we are..it's way off. We are a much larger group than you think."

I suspect this letter may be one of the results in attempting to do SOMETHING to defend KC since her attorney appears to be doing nothing....the letter content and actually writing to Strickland certainly makes sense after reading the outlandish postings.

Looks like others on another forum are making the same connection between the person who wrote the letter to Judge S, and who wrote the e-mail to cindy.

I did a google search of the e-mail sent to cindy, and it brought up a forum that was discussing the same thing we were. Otherwise I haven't found out anything else.

I might do that, Phumi! But first I have to take it with me on "Good Morning America", "Geraldo", the "GVS" show, and various other "exclusive" interviews I will be giving as I kick off as part of my "Guilty Tour 2010". Of course, I will also have to wait until the release of my new book, "The Toast Of The Town: How I Proved KC's Guilt In My Nightgown". It's being released next month from Psycho House. :dance:

LOL! You need to copyright that....NOW!!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I can't get the letter to open. Anybody else having a problem?

Your siggie quote is just beautiful!

125851137474880.gif

Who does this stuff? I mean really? Who inserts themselves into a case like this? It WILL come back to bite you in the end....

No kidding! Shall we open a new "psych" thread for the sender? ;)

Next question: Is this "scientist/researcher" available to work on other pressing cases....oh, say the resolution of moving thermodynamic geophysical subterranean shale plates in the Atlantic Ocean? Or does that issue have too many variables to measure?! And too many big spelling words!

Forgive me for saying but: the author doesn't represent the quality of scientist/researcher the rest of us would "co-author"!

I think it's the same researcher who found in a study that people with lots of tattoos and piercings have troubled personal lives.

Do you really believe that with all that garbage....that they would be honest about their profession? Sounds like they found the info on the internet.... I mean they included a web link not an actual proper citation of an article or study........an internet link.

haha I know! All I could think was- "gotta link?" :crazy:

I have probably done similar searches to you in regards to this letter and its possible author/authors.

I was able to determine that the group emailing were all posters on Topix, including the suspected "researcher" who posted almost identical worded posts as the letter, (but apparently corresponding privately through email) and appear to be a group of "self righteous, rogue KC defenders" based on their language skills in postings (which would get any and all of us banned here!!).

In the postings, they claim "You have no idea what is coming but you can bet that I will have the facts to back it up", as well as "Your number of how many we are..it's way off. We are a much larger group than you think."

I suspect this letter may be one of the results in attempting to do SOMETHING to defend KC since her attorney appears to be doing nothing....the letter content and actually writing to Strickland certainly makes sense after reading the outlandish postings.

Bizarre .... I guess they must have that Defense mindset to win at all costs. A game.

If this info was presented more plausibly, i.e., just some 'facts' and not 'stretched' into a conspiracy theory that goes way too far and seeks to clear KC of everything --- I am open to new info that may intro new facts that counter the SA case. I am not closed minded.

These people must see what we see in the discovery. Why do they feel the world is against KC and just lying to frame her? WTH. It makes no sense unless you are a conspiracy theorist who is anti establishment IMHO. Who cares about KC, she is nothing and no-one but she did erase Caylee.

There always seems to be groups of folks that want to go counter the evidence, popular opinion, common sense based on various agendas and would like nothing better than to get the Perp freed whether they truly believe in innocence or guilt. Just to win the game and hoodwink the weaker.

Connections can be made if you try hard enough, it creates confusion, may create reasonable doubt but ..... it is not always proof of innocence. What price?

It is gamesmanship that serves no-one but risks hurting Justice for Caylee.

This is just a mere preview of the circus we will see as this heads to trial.

The sad thing is, those desperate defenders of KC and the A's will want these to be taken seriously verbatim -- it just creates more confusion and more work.

Please form a line to the left if you want to write a letter to the Judge on your pet conspiracy theory and insert yourself into the case. The best will be saved and featured on The Tonight Show: Coco, JoJo and , Cici.

Cindy's weapon of "playing the victim" has apparently got 'em hook line and sinker. Kinda funny if ya think about it, kwim?

Just as a heads up, don't give links to their myspace profiles and don't use their full names. Both can get you banned from here... that would suck- you are good! :blowkiss:

Thanks! Didn't know that. Glad I didn't get ahead of myself and do that. I just wanted to post minimal information just in case someone who is a lot better than me could figure out how it is all connected.

I'm seriously not that good. I'm a rookie.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member