2010.02.18 - Lisa croslin arrested

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is unbelievable! Who posted bond so fast? I thought they were flat broke. Maybe they sold LP's car.

Oh my goodness! Where the heck did they get the money from? I have a headache!

ETA: Hank Sr. must REALLY love his wife, if he was the one to bond out Lisa. :crazy:

I hope Hank didn't have to pawn the new car already!

How does someone who has no money bond out like that?

And who is there left to steal from. Doesn't everyone know that this family is trouble?

I am not surprised. Maybe she wanted to share a cell with her daughter. Jail is a family affair for this group. Above all, I'm feeling pretty sad about this. And, I don't know why.

Me too az..strange isn't it? I'm just hoping that it's all a ploy or plan w/LE that at least Hank Sr is part of..

This is unbelievable! Who posted bond so fast? I thought they were flat broke. Maybe they sold LP's car.

I could think of quite a few people that would like to ingratiate themselves for a story. $500.00 would be pretty cheap, ya know?

Also if all else failed, doesn't Hank get his unemployment check on Fridays? (per earlier video)

Mom Croslin has a more severe drug problem than I ever imagined.

I am not surprised. Maybe she wanted to share a cell with her daughter. Jail is a family affair for this group. Above all, I'm feeling pretty sad about this. And, I don't know why.

In order for Lisa to share a cell with her daughter, she needed to commit the crime in St. John's County. This way, Lisa, Tommy and Misty could ALL have a family meal together. :biggrin:

Geez, Lisa was arrested and bonded out before I had a chance to take my shower. :crazy:

Poor Timmy..the rest of his income tax refund may have just bitten the dust. IF he had anything left that is!

I could think of quite a few people that would like to ingratiate themselves for a story. $500.00 would be pretty cheap, ya know?

Also if all else failed, doesn't Hank get his unemployment check on Fridays? (per earlier video)

IIRC, Hank, Sr gets his check on Friday, and since this is Thursday, who put up the bond as they had no money for gas?

From experience in the past of bailing someone out of jail in Florida... on a $504 bond, the co signer would have to pay $100. I realize that is not 10%, however the minimum a bail bonds person will take on a bond is $100. If anyone disputes this, then the laws have changed in the last 10 months. Last time I posted a bond for "someone" $250 bond, and had to pay the minimun $100....just saying .So whoever posted her bond, paid $100 cash and probably used the car title as collateral for the remainder of the bond till she appears in court, or a copy of it.

Mom Croslin has a more severe drug problem than I ever imagined.

I don't mean to be ugly, but THAT is so obvious. (to me anyway :crazy:)
Wonder how come we NEVER hear about that? We've heard about all the rest, but to my knowledge, nothing about her drug use.

IIRC, Hank, Sr gets his check on Friday, and since this is Thursday, who put up the bond as they had no money for gas?

LOL Patty...you're right!!!! Can you tell I have been out of work? All morning I have been thinking that it was Friday!

I keep wondering if that new car of theirs is bugged.

I doubt it would matter because I don't think Misty told her parents the truth and I also think they both know it. Actually, I could give so many reasons to back up my opinion that I should start a thread. In fact, I will in a few minutes. :crazy:

Gosh didn't Misty just get transferred to the same facility? They could have had some Mother Daughter time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro