2010.03.02 Teresa N-Suspicious Behavior

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I'm quite confident in my belief Ron C, TN and GGMS would love for all of us to believe that was their plan in this case, but personally, I'm not buying it...I will admit they are quite cunning in their attempt to back peddle though..JMO

I'm not buying it either. IMO TN is so involved in Haleigh's disappearance and to me it's sickening how she portrays a grieving g-ma.
Does anyone know if TN or RC got rid of a car right after Haleigh went missing? With the Casey A case flooding the news with the dead smells in the trunk of Casey's car I would think that whatever car/truck was used to hide Haleigh would be sold or dumped. I'm not convinced that the van was used.
I also want to say hi to everyone. I usually just read here but I've posted with alot of you on other boards.

Since this is a thread about TNs behavior I hope this is the correct
thread to post my opinion of why TN sometimes appears to behave suspiciously. As I said this is just my opinion. I believe that from the start that Ron was suspicious of Misty. I believe that Ron's standing by&backing Misty has been a facade from day one of Haleigh missing. I believe that sometime very shortlly after Ron came home and discovered Haleigh was gone(within that 1st 24hrs) I believe that Ron&for sure TN&good possibility Gma too, but for sure RC and TN had a long discussion and thats when the plan was set in motion. That the only way that Ron thought he could get to the bottom of what happened to his daughter was to convince Misty he was 100% devoted to her and that by marrying her it would solidify that devotion..Therefore hoping that he could in time get the truth from MC. Even if by just a little bit of the truth at a time. Hoping that the more devotion and unconditional love that he showed her, the more she would eventually tell the truth or atleast enough of the truth for them to be able to figure out what happened. I know Im rambling. I just hope I am atleast explaining it so that ppl understand what Im saying. So if this were the plan hatched from the 1st 24 hrs then it definately would explain TNs inconsistant behavior. Because she had to also accept MC and back her and support her just as RC was doing. She had to go along for their plan to work. It explains why that now she no longer is singing the praises of MC. Because the game is up now that theyve got her behind bars. She is hoping that now LE can do the rest to get the needed info to bring Haleigh home. I also believe that LE has been in on the "facade" too. That they have known that it all was an act that RC and TN were putting on in hopes to somehow get the answers from MC. If you carefully listen to the released jailhouse phone calls it completely backs this theory of RC and TN and LE all being in on the facade of RC supporting MC.. I hope this atleast makes SOME sense.. If not Ill try to explain tomorrow after getting some rest.
ONCE AGAIN MOO. But am quite confident in my belief..

You're making perfect sense, jessigirl. Not saying that I'm convinced but I see where you're coming from. It would certainly explain some things, like why Ronald looked so angry at his wedding and in the courthouse Misty interview tape. He was not a happy groom, IMO. Although if his plan was to convince Misty of his everlasting love maybe he ought to have tried a bit harder to look like a happy groom? He looked like somebody who was forced to marry the leftovers from the dinner of his cat. If I was Misty I'd have run away fast.

Your theory would also explain the hinky fake feeling that many of us got listening to Ron's family praising Misty to the skies. It was simply because it was all fake.

My problem with this is, Misty, Ron, TN and AS were all there, in the middle of it all. It is one thing to fool strangers who haven't been privy to the daily interactions between them before and after Haleigh's disappearance, and really had no way of knowing for sure what had been going on in the home. But they all knew what had been going on and Misty knew they knew.

Everything was not pink pudding and roses between them even before Haleigh's disappearance, and the whole "we love and support her unfailingly" charade represented a significant change. Misty must have known that they all knew the truth about her unwholesome activities, and that LE had told them about her inconsistencies, aka lies, and she must have known that her DH and her inlaws were blatantly misrepresenting the truth in the interviews. So I think that she and her family must have been wondering why, and if they didn't realize it was just a fake support they're even more clueless than I thought possible. I just don't understand how Misty ever bought it. Granted, she may have been hungry for love and affection but surely it must have seemed somehow hinky if the man she had just had a stormy break up with suddenly goes from "dumb ***** gf" to "I love you, be with me forever", and if the MIL who you've known for just a few months and whose granddaughter you've recently misplaced suddenly thinks you're the best mommy evah although she knows all about your drug use and extracurricular activities. Especially if she had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance she must have been wary about people suspecting her.

Also, if you're trying to fool strangers you just have to playact in a few NG interviews, but they'd have had to fool Misty all the time. Looking at the wedding footage it seems to me that if Ronald was trying to be a doting lover his acting failed miserably and if he couldn't get it together enough to fake a smile at his wedding how would he have fared pretending every day?

I have never heard of LE suggesting or going along with plans that involve the missing child's parent getting married with the person of interest in a missing child case. It seems like it would be emotionally far too hard for the grieving parent and it is also somewhat irresponsible (IMO) if it involves subjecting the other children in your family to the POI. Who's to say the rest of them are safe with her? And if you manage to break the case, it would be easier for the children to cope with the arrest if the POI does not live with them. Would the evidence you get be admissible in court anyway? Also, even if it eventually turned out that she's innocent after all, living with the suspicions and the pretense of love probably creates an atmosphere of mistrust, tension and stress and it's not good for traumatized children who need all the emotional nourishing they can get.

I guess what I'm trying to say that in some ways it seems like a stupid plan. It does not seem at all likely to me that it would work. If Ronald somehow managed to get Misty to trust him and float on his eternal love, why would she want to spoil it all by confessing, "by the way, I've lied to you for quite some time, I killed your daughter/sold her to a pedo/ accidentally gave her drugs and got Tommy to feed her to the gators"
But maybe it's not out of the question that habitual drug users might come up with stupid plans.

I'm not buying it either. IMO TN is so involved in Haleigh's disappearance and to me it's sickening how she portrays a grieving g-ma.
Does anyone know if TN or RC got rid of a car right after Haleigh went missing? With the Casey A case flooding the news with the dead smells in the trunk of Casey's car I would think that whatever car/truck was used to hide Haleigh would be sold or dumped. I'm not convinced that the van was used.
I also want to say hi to everyone. I usually just read here but I've posted with alot of you on other boards.

Well I for one am glad you finally chimed in, hultquist. (Yes, I've been watching you, lol. )

If the bed of a pick-up truck was used for transport, they could just rinse it out with a hose.

Hmm... didn't his friend say over and over how meticulous he was about cleaning his vehicles? iirc, Ronald would even take the seats out of the Altima to clean the carpets.

In the divorce, would Ronald have had to provide automobile titles, or could his attorney have just listed the white truck without documenting true ownership?

And to try to salvage this post from seeming too off-topic,

Who had those stupid graphics put on the front and back windshields of the white truck? That's just bizarre. JMO. I do not think Ronald brought the truck into Palatka to have that done. I'd like to know whose brilliant idea that was, who paid for it, when and where it was done, etc...

Well I for one am glad you finally chimed in, hultquist. (Yes, I've been watching you, lol. )

If the bed of a pick-up truck was used for transport, they could just rinse it out with a hose.

Hmm... didn't his friend say over and over how meticulous he was about cleaning his vehicles? iirc, Ronald would even take the seats out of the Altima to clean the carpets.

In the divorce, would Ronald have had to provide automobile titles, or could his attorney have just listed the white truck without documenting true ownership?

Who had those stupid graphics put on the front and back windshields of the white truck? That's just bizarre. JMO. I do not think Ronald brought the truck into Palatka to have that done. I'd like to know whose brilliant idea that was, who paid for it, when and where it was done, etc...

LOL....you are funny!

I want to know if RC called his mom that night or if she called him and the pings of those calls. I think we would know lot's more with TN phone records.

LOL....you are funny!

I want to know if RC called his mom that night or if she called him and the pings of those calls. I think we would know lot's more with TN phone records.
Wow so good to see you alive and kicking!!

Katrina was/is also listed as the owner of a window tinting business. I would think the decals would be available through the business..just a guess.

No, I didn't hear it LF, please share.

I don't recall her exact words, but it was very close to

He's a psychopathic liar.

She also said something about Ron and his mother being involved in it up to their teeth, or something like that.

Katrina was/is also listed as the owner of a window tinting business. I would think the decals would be available through the business..just a guess.

sonofagun - I had no idea. That's pretty interesting. Thx for that gem, Whips.

LOL....you are funny!

I'd like to know who finally got Annette to answer the phone and how. [iirc, she said on TV that she ignored it the first time he called that night.]

jmo

A thought - Tee is the reason we're not seeing any more audio/video from Ron in jail.

Either they are too scared to visit and call Ronald because they might implicate somebody regarding something, or PCSO is intentionally making them wait, wonder, and worry.

jmo.

I think Teresa was embarrassed her slurring audio was made public and she recoiled like a snake. She mourns Ron in the privacy of her own home (wherever the hell-o that is) now...

TN has been under suspicion by me from day one. When she showed up in her Sheriff's sweater with an 8x10 glossy and entered the crime scene, my red flag alert button yelled, "WTH is wrong with this picture?

So is the accident she had with the business man the same one she collected money from in January and the same accident she used to go on disability? This is the back injury. She was a dispatcher (according to her). Not to hard on the back, as I recall...oh well. The penchant for work in that family is pretty shallow.

If anyone thinks the sweater she wore to the scene of the crime was coincidence, there is some swamp land in Florida for sale...but I'm sure you sleuthers know all about that.

If anyone thinks the sweater she wore to the scene of the crime was coincidence, there is some swamp land in Florida for sale...but I'm sure you sleuthers know all about that.

Ha-ha. Know about it? I actually bought some of it. Both the swampland and the sweater thing.
;)

I still have the swampland, but not the (mis)conception(s) about Mz. Nevez.

Actually, Whisp... depending on where the back is injured, like the lower back, sitting for long periods at a time is torture. You have to get up every so often and walk around. You also can't walk very far. IOW, you need to move around more often. I've had a back injury for about 35 years... but was never on disability, never applied for it.
I worked until about 4 years ago.

Actually, Whisp... depending on where the back is injured, like the lower back, sitting for long periods at a time is torture. You have to get up every so often and walk around. You also can't walk very far. IOW, you need to move around more often. I've had a back injury for about 35 years... but was never on disability, never applied for it.
I worked until about 4 years ago.

I've heard her say she wandered around in the wood by her lonesome for four hours...I've seen her high steppin and hi-tailing it in and out of the woods.. I've seen her down on the ground and have seen pictures of her walking around in and wearing what I refer to as her "Hoochie Mama boots... IMHO, she ain't in that much pain or she wouldn't have been able to do any of those things.....JMO

I've heard her say she wandered around in the wood by her lonesome for four hours...I've seen her high steppin and hi-tailing it in and out of the woods.. I've seen her down on the ground and have seen pictures of her walking around in and wearing what I refer to as her "Hoochie Mama boots... IMHO, she ain't in that much pain or she wouldn't have been able to do any of those things.....JMO

I totally agree with this. I know for a fact that long term disability from your employer only lasts 6 months. After that you either qualify for SS disability or you find a new job. My husband spent 5 years in pain and continued to work. He had both hips replaced, a pin put in his ankle, broke the other leg and had 3 surgeries for PAD. He just finally went on SS disability last October. There is such a thing as pride and not wanting to take advantage of government help as long as you are still capable of doing your job. IMO TN just doesn't WANT to work. But that's just my opinion. I think this whole thing was calculated in some way--for the benefit of themselves. But I think it backfired on them instead. Public opinion went the opposite direction. As usual JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico