2010.03.02 Teresa N-Suspicious Behavior

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that GGS raised Ron from the time he was 3 years old AND had legal guardianship of him. Does anyone know what problems TN had that kept her from having custody of her own kids?

I have been wondering this as well. Usually I have seen mothers leave their young children with the grandmothers if they are into drugs and booze. Usually the grandmothers go to court to get partial or full custody.

I have been wondering this as well. Usually I have seen mothers leave their young children with the grandmothers if they are into drugs and booze. Usually the grandmothers go to court to get partial or full custody.

I never got the drug vibe from her. More like she was kind of young when she had them and wanted to live her own life. Like the selfish vibe. Or not, maybe just the "need to grow up" vibe. I have seen that happen before.

According to court record there was "an interference with child custody" filed against AS in 2001. AS did not show up for the court stating her husband was in hospice and she was taking care of him.

Could this be TN bringing suit against AS to get RC back? I never got the vibe either that tn and AS are close...

I never got the drug vibe from her. More like she was kind of young when she had them and wanted to live her own life. Like the selfish vibe. Or not, maybe just the "need to grow up" vibe. I have seen that happen before.

Oh, I pick up a vibe alright for...... (can't say w/o getting a time-out). I also think there is a mood disorder component to go along with it

All of TNs legal and medical business has occurred outside of Putnam County since 2001. I would venture to say that TN maintained her main residence in Lake County. There was a short stint on Shoreline Drive in Satsuma, other than that, nothing. She used this residence as the addy for rc when he applied for custody but moved three months after custody was awarded.

This little addy thing with her could mean a big difference in rc's involvement with the crime. Somehow or other I've got to find info on PP and why that place has stayed in the mix even throughout her marriage.

I hope I'm in the right thread for this. Something that has been haunting me is the jailhouse convo between TN and Ron. I keep going back to the demeanor of both parties throughout that visit. Ron seemed almost gloating when telling the story about Misty's tears when she was talking about Ron. That some visitor had told Ron that info. TN asking "think she'll talk"? Ron saying "I don't know". The general mood of both parties seemed strange to me. My hinky meter was going off while listening to it. I haven't heard another one since then either. Anyone else get any feelings from that video?

I hope I'm in the right thread for this. Something that has been haunting me is the jailhouse convo between TN and Ron. I keep going back to the demeanor of both parties throughout that visit. Ron seemed almost gloating when telling the story about Misty's tears when she was talking about Ron. That some visitor had told Ron that info. TN asking "think she'll talk"? Ron saying "I don't know". The general mood of both parties seemed strange to me. My hinky meter was going off while listening to it. I haven't heard another one since then either. Anyone else get any feelings from that video?

It can be looked at one of two ways (IMO):

TN: "Think she'll talk?"
RC: "I don't know."

Could be hope forcing it out of TN before she gave it thought. That Misty might finally be, after being arrested, forced to tell the truth and thereby ease TN's and everyone elses' nightmare by giving up whatever information she might have. In this, it removes RC and TN from any culpability before, during, or after Haleigh's disappearance, and leaves us with some incredible questions as to why there was such overwhelming support of Misty in the beginning by these two, but forces the observer to assume that their motive was always to get Misty to talk. Now RC finds himself in jail, wondering how far down he's had to travel to get her to do just that.

In this scenario, TN asks, still driven by fear before she can put a cap on it. But this time, it is fear that Misty WILL talk, and what she will reveal will implicate at minimum RC, but in the asking of this question, will also have to implicate TN, because it suggests a knowledge of whatever information Misty might tell. Given that the topic of conversation, just like when RC is warned that there are snitches inside (by his GGMS), changes immediately, I suggest this scenario is more accurately portraying what is happening. TN suffered "excited utterance" and RC shuts down that conversation fast, and to me, that suggests TN knows exactly what she fears Misty might say.

It can be looked at one of two ways (IMO):

Could be hope forcing it out of TN before she gave it thought. That Misty might finally be, after being arrested, forced to tell the truth and thereby ease TN's and everyone elses' nightmare by giving up whatever information she might have. In this, it removes RC and TN from any culpability before, during, or after Haleigh's disappearance, and leaves us with some incredible questions as to why there was such overwhelming support of Misty in the beginning by these two, but forces the observer to assume that their motive was always to get Misty to talk. Now RC finds himself in jail, wondering how far down he's had to travel to get her to do just that.

In this scenario, TN asks, still driven by fear before she can put a cap on it. But this time, it is fear that Misty WILL talk, and what she will reveal will implicate at minimum RC, but in the asking of this question, will also have to implicate TN, because it suggests a knowledge of whatever information Misty might tell. Given that the topic of conversation, just like when RC is warned that there are snitches inside (by his GGMS), changes immediately, I suggest this scenario is more accurately portraying what is happening. TN suffered "excited utterance" and RC shuts down that conversation fast, and to me, that suggests TN knows exactly what she fears Misty might say.

Excellent analogy of both possible scenarios but it struck me as odd when Ron was reiterating Misty's tears as "pouring". To me, it was a confirmation that she was still so starstruck with him that he was assured she would hold the loyalty to him and was conveying that to TN. I don't know. Just my take on it.

Yeah, that's my take too, Baz. One is forced to ask why TN would keep encouraging any adoration for Ron by Misty. What does it protect.

I had to delete my last post because it was way off topic....nothing about TN whatsoever. Forgot where I was....sorry for anyone who read it and wondered why i deleted.

SO WHO PICKED UP HALEIGH FROM BUS STOP? TWO DIFFERENT STORIES:

Snippets from Transcript of Nancy Grace: 2/17/09 http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/17/ng.01.html

GRACE: Hold it for a moment. Thank you. Joining me right now, Teresa Neves, the paternal grandmother of little Haleigh. Ms. Neves, thank you for being with us. What do you make of this scenario? Was the baby- sitter at home that night in bed with the little girl or not?

TERESA NEVES, PATERNAL GRANDMOTHER: I believe that she was. To the best of my knowledge, she was there. I had a family member there that night checking on the children, dropping off some clothes. So I know up to a point that she was definitely there. There`s no doubt in my mind that she was there, you know?
GRACE: Miss Neves, the other evening I was told that Haleigh had missed a lot of school because she`s been sick. What has been wrong with her? Why has she been missing so much school?

NEVES: OK. I don`t know where your medical experts are, but Haleigh has Turner syndrome. And Haleigh has been sick a lot in her life. I mean, I personally have stayed in the hospital with her three times. Her immune system is not what it should be.

GRACE: We know for a fact, Miss Neves, that she was at school the day that she went missing.

NEVES: Yes, ma`am, she was. I picked her up from the bus stop.

Could it have been, TN driving the car and Ron in the car with her? That would make sense when, Ron says I picked her up at the bus stop and she sat on his lap.

Could it have been, TN driving the car and Ron in the car with her? That would make sense when, Ron says I picked her up at the bus stop and she sat on his lap.

Nope, Ron says he was letting Haleigh steer and turn on the blinker while sitting in his lap.

SO WHO PICKED UP HALEIGH FROM BUS STOP? TWO DIFFERENT STORIES:

Snippets from Transcript of Nancy Grace: 2/17/09 http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/17/ng.01.html

GRACE: Hold it for a moment. Thank you. Joining me right now, Teresa Neves, the paternal grandmother of little Haleigh. Ms. Neves, thank you for being with us. What do you make of this scenario? Was the baby- sitter at home that night in bed with the little girl or not?

TERESA NEVES, PATERNAL GRANDMOTHER: I believe that she was. To the best of my knowledge, she was there. I had a family member there that night checking on the children, dropping off some clothes. So I know up to a point that she was definitely there. There`s no doubt in my mind that she was there, you know?
GRACE: Miss Neves, the other evening I was told that Haleigh had missed a lot of school because she`s been sick. What has been wrong with her? Why has she been missing so much school?

NEVES: OK. I don`t know where your medical experts are, but Haleigh has Turner syndrome. And Haleigh has been sick a lot in her life. I mean, I personally have stayed in the hospital with her three times. Her immune system is not what it should be.

GRACE: We know for a fact, Miss Neves, that she was at school the day that she went missing.

NEVES: Yes, ma`am, she was. I picked her up from the bus stop.

Thanks for finding this! I knew I heard her say that and others said she didn't. RC picked her up, MC picked her up and TN picked her up.

Jumping in here...
IF I recall correctly, this particular transcript of NG's is wrong. It was typed up like you are quoting but IF you listen to the actual taped interview TN does NOT state this...she stated that RC picked up HaLeigh that day...

Just MY opinion... I'd go with the neighbor's statement as I don't see them having any reason for lying...that they witnessed HaLeigh being picked up THAT afternoon at the bus stop by MC and that she had someone in the van with her but they didn't see who and what they overheard MC saying about getting some bad chit....

I find it suspicious how happy TN is in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRGQbtQrJpc&feature=related

I find it suspicious that she is celebrating her birthday. Seriously, what Grandmother would go out to dinner to celeibrate her birthday when her granddaughter is missing.

I think the fact that everyone in the Cummings/Croslin clan not only had no problem going on with their lives but living it like nothing happened says a lot.

I find this suspicious:

HaleighSchoolNose5.jpg

"Grandma sending someone".....where have I heard that before?

-She's called by a school official to say her granddaughter had an injury at school and instead of going herself she SENDS someone?

-She said she "sent" a family member by the trailer on 2/9.

-Even after being called by Misty and asked, she couldn't or didn't watch the children and offered money to Misty instead.

The most dangerous place one could ever be is anywhere along a straight line of travel between me and my granddaughters if I receive ANY of these calls.

Whisperer, did Teresa live a long ways off or something?

I find this suspicious:

HaleighSchoolNose5.jpg

"Grandma sending someone".....where have I heard that before?

-She's called by a school official to say her granddaughter had an injury at school and instead of going herself she SENDS someone?

-She said she "sent" a family member by the trailer on 2/9.

-Even after being called by Misty and asked, she couldn't or didn't watch the children and offered money to Misty instead.

The most dangerous place one could ever be is anywhere along a straight line of travel between me and my granddaughters if I receive ANY of these calls.

Whisperer, did Teresa live a long ways off or something?

Is there a date on that Concerned Papa?

I'll hazard a guess and say because of Ron's work hours and possibility that he used to go back to bed until lunchtime after dropping HaLeigh to the morning bus, GGMS is the contact person for HaLeigh at school. This is common when parents work and the retired grandparents live close by.

Btw, did GGMS used to babysit while Ron was at work before Misty came on the scene?

Is there a date on that Concerned Papa?

I'll hazard a guess and say because of Ron's work hours and possibility that he used to go back to bed until lunchtime after dropping HaLeigh to the morning bus, GGMS is the contact person for HaLeigh at school. This is common when parents work and the retired grandparents live close by.

Btw, did GGMS used to babysit while Ron was at work before Misty came on the scene?

It says 11/6 (2008) at 1:50 pm.

As to the contact person, IHNI. I just know it says Grandma.

I'm not sure what's common for this bunch. I know that I'm on my granddaughter's contact list at their school. MY mother or their GGM is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove