2010.03.14 Attorney Richard Hornsby discussing this case

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen that in a depo, has anyone?

I think Rozzie is confused about the timeline and she is actually talking about the July 3rd incident. Rozzie said 1 week after Caylee went missing Lee went looking for KC, then the family didn't call LE for another 2 weeks. Well, Caylee was missing for 4 weeks, not 3. It's JMO but I think she's talking about July 3rd. Although this is the first time I've heard Lee found KC at Fat Tuesdays. :waitasec:

RH: "Jose Baez is Casey Anthony's worst enemy and his own worst enemy", shouldn't have fought gag order.

"Jose Baez should be removed immediately for financial mismanagement"

RH:" Baez is his own worst enemy and he is Casey Anthony's worst enemy. The prosecutors have never came out in the media and said one word publicly. Baez has ruined this case, it has been fumbled form day one. Andrea has come in and tried to fix it but she doesn't have a lot to work with because of the mess he has made. He should remove himself from this case, one hundred percent!!

Either the Florida bar or the judge may remove him from this case. The way he drafted that attorney fees affidavit is going to be a big, huge problem for him!!"

Host" I was working for ABC during the time the deal was struck. If I am called to testify I trust I have information that is relevant, but I don't want to say more at this time because I do not want to inject myself into this case."

Well, you just did, and you certainly admitted that indeed there was such a deal.

Wasn't it the JAC who said they are severely concerned? - it was reported. They question where her funds came from.

Steph just said he worked for ABC at the time of the deal and if asked to testify he would have pertinent info. Did I hear him right?

Heck, I really enjoyed that!

So can anyone clarify the role of JAC?

Ok so am I getting this right people who are on the jury will be tainted because of the media. I have to dissagree being on the jury is a serious matter no way anyone is gonna serve on that jury and send her to her possible death without waying all the evidence before them in the court room.

Summing up:

1.) Baez could possibly be removed or even disbarred. The third party who paid will have to be divulged.
2.) Rozzie claims to know that Baez made a deal to get two hundred thousand up front and seven hundred thousand dollars from a media outlet , to be paid when the trial ends.
3. Casey's family was aware that Caylee's whereabouts were a problem weeks before they reported it. LE has testimony or proof that Lee found Casey at Fat Tuesdays weeks prior to the day mom dragged her home from Tony's. She said the baby was with friends. Most folks would have pressed the issue then, not waited and accepted more lies. Rozzie asks if they did that...or were they busy covering up something.

I thought it was extremely interesting what RH said about WFTV and the red herring to deflect attention away from the indigency situation.

Well, I hope Mr. Baez reads here tonight for entertainment, is that why he said he looks at the blogs sometimes ..for a laugh? Funny, at the beginning of this thread someone said they like Mr. Hornsby because he does not mince words. He did not let you down. It was SCATHING!!!

Seven hundred thousand dollars, after the trial. Dear GOD!! You just can't make this stuff up. How did he think that would forever remain private?

Thanks so much for all of the updates. I have no speakers on this computer.

He really really did not like Nancy Grace. He spent a lot of time complaining about her and the show nite after night. He did say that the A's should make money off this - since so many others are - like Nany Grace ...

I think it's not just ABC that has a deal with JB. Notice no other outlets are covering the hearing and money sources either? They've prob'ly done the same thing - if not with this case, then with other news stories. JB and company have been on other networks, too. Like the host said, this is the first time the public is really hearing about licensing fees and cutting deals for info.

I think it's not just ABC that has a deal with JB. Notice no other outlets are covering the hearing and money sources either? They've prob'ly done the same thing - if not with this case, then with other news stories. JB and company have been on other networks, too. Like the host said, this is the first time the public is really hearing about licensing fees and cutting deals for info.

Yeah, I have wondered that too - why the heck are they not pursuing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AtroRed