2010.03.15 Nancy Grace:Tot Mom caught on tape! Will her own words be used against her

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything in room is secret........KC asking about grand jury and dad and media

Now the part of the police video where she's trying to chat it up with the detective, telling him how CA wasn't aware the interview she'd had was being taped, and trying to put herself as an equal to the detective.

"I've had an interest in helping law enforcement from the very beginning....my hands were literally tied...."

Her speech sounds like something she'd read not what a 22 y/o would say!

Bolded by me, Sounds like a Baez speech! LOL

What was said?

It was quick and I never caught it before. It was right after CA's sneaky manuver catching kc in a lie about the drum pic being at ZFG's -- CA says "Let me ask you this, do we have any pics of Zanny's arm". kc says she didn't know, she told LA to look through her pics. I'm certain that's what CA says, although it's quick.

Just interesting seeing how GA's little love muffin has that tattoo on her arm . . . .

It was quick and I never caught it before. It was right after CA's sneaky manuver catching kc in a lie about the drum pic being at ZFG's -- CA says "Let me ask you this, do we have any pics of Zanny's arm". kc says she didn't know, she told LA to look through her pics. I'm certain that's what CA says, although it's quick.

Just interesting seeing how GA's little love muffin has that tattoo on her arm . . . .
Thanks for tying it together ~ now the question does make more sense!

When Cpl. Edwards said to her "we're at the end of the hallway, we need your help to determine what we do next" it went right over Casey's head. She didn't get the reference to Universal at all. MOO.

I think she said do we have any pictures of Zanny's apartment (not arm) after KC told her it was Ricardos apt?

At the time though she didn't know him ~ well, supposedly. :waitasec:

Aren't these the tapes Casey in white shirt and black slacks, this last time she was arrested and Baez took her to the authorities? She knew Baez well by this time. She had spent lots of hours in his office.

The bombshells tonight may be the mom/daughter talking about Zanny's arm tattoo.......picture????
and George just sitting there.

CA to Casey: "You'll be fine when Caylee's found"

I heard it again! I am SURE she accidently says BREED, instead of breathe. Freudian..? lol.

At the time though she didn't know him ~ well, supposedly. :waitasec:

Right, it started back on the 911 tape. I think that's just how kc is. Methodical, pathological liar. Her speech and carefully chosen words coupled with her emotionless, cold demeanor are actually quite frightening to me!

"Everthing's been taken from me"

Still just as maddening to hear that. :mad:

Aren't these the tapes Casey in white shirt and black slacks, this last time she was arrested and Baez took her to the authorities? She knew Baez well by this time. She had spent lots of hours in his office.
I thought that quote was from the first interviews with LE. Maybe I'm wrong, but from what else she said, that was my impression.

To me, knowing everything we know now these tapes makes more sense. IMO

I think she said do we have any pictures of Zanny's apartment (not arm) after KC told her it was Ricardos apt?

You might be right. Guess I'll be forced to rewind . . . filling glass of wine . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmoh4