2010.03.15 Nancy Grace:Tot Mom caught on tape! Will her own words be used against her

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
will we be able to get transcripts to see about Zanny's arm? apartment?

I think the audio is just not too good when Cindy's asking about the apartment...Earlier I searched the threads here & found a jailhouse transcript from July.25th that butwhatif posted.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77725"]My jail visit transcript GA + CA 25th July - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I think Cindy's saying apartment giving the context.

Exactly....and KC was in jail from the get go....so if she was irritated that he was at the house eating chili.....she must have known at least him BEFORE the "get go"??????

That's what I'm thinking, too. I mean, what's the chance of these complete strangers suddenly being so close to the family? As "distraught" as Kalani was in the video after the remains discovery - and his "distraught" was over kc probably going to be convicted. He kept saying something about losing kc. He had to have known her before. I'm bettin RC and GA were acquaintances earlier than is being said.

Thanks Badme102 for posting the transcript! I kept hearing "arm" but it looked like the clip might have hiccupped a bit.

Thanks Badme102 for posting the transcript! I kept hearing "arm" but it looked like the clip might have hiccupped a bit.
You're welcome.
I listened to it again, and I think what happened was Casey cut her off in mid-sentence, so, it was like

Cindy: Do we have any pictures of Zanny's apar--
Casey: Mom!

It kinda did sound like arm. I was HOPING it was arm. :crazy:

Watch GA's mouth when KC starts talking about how at least if she was home she could do more than just sit on her butt all day....watch GA's micro expressions of his mouth.

He did almost look like he just wanted to go home 'cause he'd heard all that bs before.

I missed the chili scene! What a whiner that girl is.

Until tonight I had always thought Cindy was letting Casey know that she caught in her a lie about the apartment but tonight I think cindy was telling Casey I get your code and if you tell me thats Zannys apartment I will know whos it really is (Ricardos) and thats who will look into. Casey kind of stalls when Cindy says I know whos apartment that is as and she stops herself from saying its zannies and then she changes her story to say zannys is set up the same. It was an eye opener.

And Zanny's apartment is set up a lot like Ricardo's apartment! What a coincidence.

(I'd so love the jury to hear all of this!)

ITA..if Cindy would have just paused for a second longer before saying "I know who's apartment this is" she could have caught Casey in a huge and very damaging lie. In my opinion she was about to mention that it was Zanny's apartment. How great would that have been! Cindy just could not pause...:banghead:

Until tonight I had always thought Cindy was letting Casey know that she caught in her a lie about the apartment but tonight I think cindy was telling Casey I get your code and if you tell me thats Zannys apartment I will know whos it really is (Ricardos) and thats who will look into. Casey kind of stalls when Cindy says I know whos apartment that is as and she stops herself from saying its zannies and then she changes her story to say zannys is set up the same. It was an eye opener.

In my opinion, Cindy's question at this point about the apartment proved to me that she knew there was no Zanny. She thought Zanny was a code name for whoever was watching Caylee at this point. I think she knew Casey was lying about the babysitter.

ITA..if Cindy would have just paused for a second longer before saying "I know who's apartment this is" she could have caught Casey in a huge and very damaging lie. In my opinion she was about to mention that it was Zanny's apartment. How great would that have been! Cindy just could not pause...:banghead:
I think Cindy intentionally did not pause there, as she knew Casey was going to lie and Cindy put the breaks on to protect Casey. Cindy made her decision. She knew the truth, and decided to save Casey instead.

In my opinion, Cindy's question at this point about the apartment proved to me that she knew there was no Zanny. She thought Zanny was a code name for whoever was watching Caylee at this point. I think she knew Casey was lying about the babysitter.

I think she knew there was no nanny, and also knew that Caylee was dead. She was trying to make a choice. She chose Casey.

I think Nancy has a feeling some of us also have."They" have put out the story about G. and the woman to take our minds away from other things going on.Now Nancy is showing all the older tapes etc. to refresh minds and to fill in anyone not so familiar with the case.I also caught the chili discussion and thought how could you even think of food!!!!I'm glad (for once) Nancy is showing old news.:woohoo:

Casey sobbing on the video "I miss that little girl so much" and talking about going back home. "I'm protecting our family....not from anything I've done".

I always wondered what she meant by that statement "I'm protecting our family....not from anything I've done". Now it seems very possable that she was stating what I had posted last night that her killing Caylee was out of anger from GA affair and Casey confronted Casey about it which led to the fight that night.

Maybe Nancy is just gearing up for a blockbuster show tomorrow night with really great guests who have firsthand knowledge of the latest bombshells.

is it possible NG is worried the jury will never hear these tapes/see the pics and is trying to air the most damning ones to expose newbies/possible future jurors?

That was my thought also. She is trying to keep it fresh in everyone's mind. 2011 is not that far away...

I enjoyed watching all those old clips. It reminds me of how far this case has come.

I've noticed that since the program moved to Atlanta, there are no longer guest hosts when NG has a day off. I think they put together a good bunch of clips and she does the narrations which are spliced in.

Guess it's a budget-saving measure.

I hope she covers all the new material tomorrow. I'd love to see Kathi Belich on with her.

She really thought she was gonna talk her way out of the situation....no emotion for Caylee - just emotion over anyone daring to question her. ::shakes head::

Oh, I so agree with you Texas Mist. Casey is full of BS. She uses that "I'm the Mom so I should know," line to the detectives with such confidence and matter of fact, doesn't she?
We can only imagine this is how she talked to her parents whenever she was trying to get away with something concerning her lying behavior.
How dumb she is to even think the cops will fall for her "mothing" wisdom. What a phony. I shake my head when I hear her speak. And gag a little when she says she wants Caylee home but she wants to be there when she comes home. YUCK.

Okay, just read through this particular transcript in it's entirety for the first time and this is the part that kills me the most:

CASEY ANTHONY: We`re going to get our little girl back. She`s going to be just as she was.

CINDY ANTHONY: I`ll never let anybody outside the family (INAUDIBLE)

CASEY ANTHONY: I know. Trust me, I`ve said the same then. I`m going to be the crazy overprotective mom at that point, but I don`t care. I think it`s well warranted, well deserved.

CINDY ANTHONY: You`ve always been a protective mommy.

Plus, Casey keeps trying to say that the only way she'll find Caylee is if they let her out of jail and go home, yeah right!:hand::doh::doh::doh::bang::loser:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazythunder