2010.03.16 - Nancy Grace.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NG is playing a montage of the sound bites from the Morgan interview - only the worst ones, showing the A's at their worst.

911 clip on now.

NG asked Skye why her sister never asked GA what happened to Caylee and she just said "I'm not sure why she never axed (sic) him".

That would be one of the first things I asked! Guess it's a touchy subject with GA.

GF probably viewed GA temper on TV and was to scared to ask, IMO

Nancy's showing GA's deposition where he talks about ZFG; replaying CA's 911 call, including the part about the "there's something wrong, it smells like dead body in the car"....to which Nancy comments "there's something wrong, alright". :D

showing GA with hammer in hand in his drive way.........

GF gave money because GA couldn't get a job.
She offered the first time.
GA didn't come for breakfast 2 days in a row........
relationship ended

Nancy talking to SB saying she finds it hard to understand that RC wouldn't have asked GA for details about the "accident", saying it wasn't like RC didn't know about Caylee. SB saying GA told RC he couldn't find a job, RC offered him money and he took it. SB doesn't know if GA asked for money subsequently. GA broke off "affair", he was supposed to come to house for breakfast, didn't happen, postponed to next day, didn't happen either. RC has emails, etc to prove relationship with GA.

RC has text, emails and phone records to prove the relationship with GA, per Skye

Skye told NG that River has phone records and text messages to prove the affair.

Sister says there is proof and documentation GA did have an affair with her sister.

This is a great NG tonight, IMO, getting allot of info.
CA says in a clip.........'we are falling apart'
Yelling in the drive way

KB says there are alot of text and texted almost daily.
photo is from the 4th bday party, not the cruise as someone stated

"You people have no idea what we're going through", GA says on the GA angry clip.

(well, maybe I didn't realize he was going through an affair!)

This was supposed to be one of Casey's lawyers who talked to her; I too hope she has someone to represent her.

I hope she refused to speak to them, she is under no obligation to do so.

KB says photo from Caylee's BD when ballons were released.

NG saying photo of the 2 of them in a public place means nothing (have to agree!)

Nancy is asking Kathi B about the emails, texts, photos. Screen capture of one text msg from 12/16/08 5 days after Caylee's remains were found. Also photo of RC/GA together shown on tv screen. Nancy bringing up a photo of them on an intimate date would go further to proving an affair than photo together at a public vigil.

Kathi B. says they text daily............
Caylee's 4th birthday when they sent balloons out, pictures together also.
(I want the nudies!!!)) That would prove intimacy.

NG questioning why they show a photo of GA with RC in a public place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper